It doesn’t matter how HQNP a girl is

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
She will always lose interest in her cuck husband when her coworker is Chad. It’s just human nature.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 24278 and ConfusedBolivian
again with the incel bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, try2beme, Allornothing and 1 other person
Cope, oofy doofy is law in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Squirtoutmabooty
Whatever helps you sleep
Normie oofy doofys slay whilst “high PSL” incels rot in their rooms all day, only way to get pussy in 2023 is by oofy doofy serious

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
There are no chads irl and if they cheat they cheat with average guys

She will always lose interest in her cuck husband when her coworker is Chad. It’s just human nature.
Workplace pill is really brutal.

Doesn't even have to be Chad sometimes.

Last week a 36 year old asian LTB politician in my country literally cheated on her roughly same age husband with her middle aged curry boss.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 24278, Clown Show and 1 other person
Normie oofy doofys slay whilst “high PSL” incels rot in their rooms all day, only way to get pussy in 2023 is by oofy doofy serious
Oofy doofy is cope for losers. It gets you girls but if you actually want girls to like you and be obsessed with you, you need true charisma and looks.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Workplace pill is really brutal.

Doesn't even have to be Chad sometimes.

Last week a 36 year old asian LTB politician in my country literally cheated on her roughly same age husband with her middle aged curry boss.
Married co worker who’s older than me has a crush on me and she’s married. Muh oofy doofy. Bosses have authority and are generally good leaders so it’s no surprise they attract women and make them cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Brus Wane
Married co worker who’s older than me has a crush on me and she’s married. Muh oofy doofy. Bosses have authority and are generally good leaders so it’s no surprise they attract women and make them cheat.
Based bosscel

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing