It doesn’t matter that looksmaxxing is mainstream now

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
I used to be pissed that looksmaxxing became mainstream because it means more competition and these kids will get to looksmax more effectively and earlier in their life then me, and while that it’s true, it really doesn’t matter.

You really cant do much to change your looks unless your extremely overweight/unhealthy. Genetics are the only thing that matters. We are reaching the limit to looksmaxxing methods, we are running out of new methods and the methods we currently have are simply not effective enough to make a significant improvement to your looks. Chads are born to be chads, truecels are born to be trucels.

Take the genetics pill bitch nigga

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, fuse, nathan and 2 others
Over for looksmax brah

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Water. “Ascension” is for guys with good bases, phenotypes and at least 5’10. All of that is genetic.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Well, it’s not mainstream…

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and pentamogged9000
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47, moggathon and pentamogged9000
only true looksmax is leanmaxxing and surgeries

• +1
Reactions: fuse
  • +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
Why dont you think so? Everyone i know irl knows about it/participates now
The concept may have gained traction thanks to TikTok and stuff but this forum isn’t mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
The concept may have gained traction thanks to TikTok and stuff but this forum isn’t mainstream.
Yeah i agree but i was talking about looksmaxxing in general as a concept, not this forum

Yeah i agree but i was talking about looksmaxxing in general as a concept, not this forum
Well in that case, hasn’t it always been mainstream? There’s a reason why skincare products are available literally everywhere in the world, not to mention cosmetic surgeries have been going on since the time of the ancient Egyptians.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back