It fascinates me how LOW IQ the majority of this planet is

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
I was scrolling through Coinmarketcap.com and I see a project get voted as "most innovative" for 2024. It was a project I was actually familiar with before and was intrigued at first but later realized it will have only very modest success.

It pretty much just prints paper notes that stand for a certain amount of crypto.

Anyways as soon as I saw this "award" granted I immediately thought to myself... "Is this a top mover recently?" Lo and behold! It's up over 80% in the last month. I got all the info I needed from that.

People are actual cattle istfg. A project's price goes up and people immediately start praising it like it's the best thing since sliced bread. The price goes down and they cry and abandon it first chance they get. This is why very few get rich from crypto investing - people don't know how to DYOR and they don't have conviction. If top movers convince you a project is good and market downturns make you rethink the project you're with the truth is you're not built for crypto or investing

Long term the winning altcoins will always be the one with the best ideas. Crypto is way too volatile to look at price graphs and be like "oh that there graph looks like a winner". Nothing can be concluded from a price graph other than a rug pull occurred or it already moonshot.

The only people who will succeed in crypto investing (or investing in general) are people who look at projects and go like "Oh yeah this idea is the future" and don't get swayed by low IQcels who make more noise than cats at night during mating season.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, greywind, StarvedEpi and 2 others
i woulda been like english or spanish💀💀 then everyone looks at me ready to crash out😭😭💀 but then I say why so serious 😈 😭 and then they see that im very demure very mindful😭💀🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zubin, prince_, NZb6Air and 5 others
i had sports class 3 days ago where we had to make a makeshift camp in the forest and ALL OF MY 3 CLASSMATES IN MY GROUP COULDNT TIE A KNOT, WE ARE ALL 17+ BTW

absolutely mind baffling, sometimes i just sit and think how people can be so fucking retarded, i had to carry them all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel, N1666, cromagnon and 2 others
thats why you only need a pic of pepe on your coin and it already have 5% of the planet

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and MA_ascender
i had sports class 3 days ago where we had to make a makeshift camp in the forest and ALL OF MY 3 CLASSMATES IN MY GROUP COULDNT TIE A KNOT, WE ARE ALL 17+ BTW

absolutely mind baffling, sometimes i just sit and think how people can be so fucking retarded, i had to carry them all
what kinda knot.

normies are cattle, they complain about their bosses.
but would be scurrying around like agitated animals without them
we were born as beautiful creatures, but became someone else through social conditioning.

litteraly all humans were once cradled and loved by a mother, nurtured.
view jeffrey epstein.
view p diddy.
look who they became.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
You forget crypto is 90% 3rd worlders trying to get rich quick. I don't agree with your investing advice though. Msny projects with good ideas went nowhere because no hype and people didn't get behind it. Traction is important, idea alone is worth nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Shkreliii
what kinda knot.

normies are cattle, they complain about their bosses.
but would be scurrying around like agitated animals without them
we were born as beautiful creatures, but became someone else through social conditioning.

litteraly all humans were once cradled and loved by a mother, nurtured.
view jeffrey epstein.
view p diddy.
look who they became.
a simple shoelace knot to tie some tarps together that can easily be removed, they just sat and wrapped the rope several times around itself and shit, actual retards

I feel like you’d have to be genuinely autistic to not know how to tie a knot jfl

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
i woulda been like english or spanish💀💀 then everyone looks at me ready to crash out😭😭💀 but then I say why so serious 😈 😭 and then they see that im very demure very mindful😭💀🙏
nice pfp bby come here papa has presents for you

You forget crypto is 90% 3rd worlders trying to get rich quick. I don't agree with your investing advice though. Msny projects with good ideas went nowhere because no hype and people didn't get behind it. Traction is important, idea alone is worth nothing.
If the idea is good enough it'll take off no matter what. Market sentiment isn't really all that important, it's more of a short term fluctuation or speeding up the mooning process for good ideas.

For instance if a project is hyper deflationary and sells the best products on the market. It'll accrue too much revenue and reduce sell pressure way too much to not moonshot. And when the Market Cap grows so does the visibility. It's very difficult for a good idea to fail.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I was scrolling through Coinmarketcap.com and I see a project get voted as "most innovative" for 2024. It was a project I was actually familiar with before and was intrigued at first but later realized it will have only very modest success.

It pretty much just prints paper notes that stand for a certain amount of crypto.

Anyways as soon as I saw this "award" granted I immediately thought to myself... "Is this a top mover recently?" Lo and behold! It's up over 80% in the last month. I got all the info I needed from that.

People are actual cattle istfg. A project's price goes up and people immediately start praising it like it's the best thing since sliced bread. The price goes down and they cry and abandon it first chance they get. This is why very few get rich from crypto investing - people don't know how to DYOR and they don't have conviction. If top movers convince you a project is good and market downturns make you rethink the project you're with the truth is you're not built for crypto or investing

Long term the winning altcoins will always be the one with the best ideas. Crypto is way too volatile to look at price graphs and be like "oh that there graph looks like a winner". Nothing can be concluded from a price graph other than a rug pull occurred or it already moonshot.

The only people who will succeed in crypto investing (or investing in general) are people who look at projects and go like "Oh yeah this idea is the future" and don't get swayed by low IQcels who make more noise than cats at night during mating season.
how i feel about alot of the people on here, fym "dose pulling work"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
worst part is when you realize your one of them :(
makes me more motivated than anything.
there's tools to help you gain back your intellectual freedom.
from there you play against the rules of normies and they will worship you.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
makes me more motivated than anything.
there's tools to help you gain back your intellectual freedom.
from there you play against the rules of normies and they will worship you
what gives me motivation is to help people, thats why im gonna go into a job to help people

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
what gives me motivation is to help people, thats why im gonna go into a job to help people
great stuff, only help those who matter.
may you tell me what you're going to do, or the general field.
most "helping humans" fields are simple materialism.

oh the dude who smoked 2000 cigs has lung cancer, now using tax money to get cured.

oh the fat guy suffering heart attack.

simple issues that couldve be solved, but got stacked.

great stuff, only help those who matter.
may you tell me what you're going to do, or the general field.
most "helping humans" fields are simple materialism.

oh the dude who smoked 2000 cigs has lung cancer, now using tax money to get cured.

oh the fat guy suffering heart attack.

simple issues that couldve be solved, but got stacked.
you solve the issues by combatting the problem at childhood, i was thinking pediatric orthodontics or just general orthodontics.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Shkreliii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back