It feels good being a Man

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
MAN, NOT MALE LIKE 99 PERCENT OF USERS HERE

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PointOfNoReturn
men don't have boobs and belly with 0 muscle definition. you're an estrogenic pussy crying for validation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 26859, neverchadlite and 13 others
men don't have boobs and belly with 0 muscle definition. you're an estrogenic pussy crying for validation
atleast im not a rotting corpse whose daddy got more action than him

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
but you literally are.
im 6 years younger dalit and with ray peat I will never age , you have done irreversible damage to yourself tho with years of bombaclat ganja smoking, cardio and ssris

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, 5'7 zoomer, Mewton and 4 others
im 6 years younger dalit and with ray peat I will never age , you have done irreversible damage to yourself tho with years of bombaclat ganja smoking, cardio and ssris
i was 100x healthier than you before SSRI and you took that shit too, age is just a number and you have the t levels of a 40 yo old. how the fuck can you be narcy is beyond me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Psychophilly
i was 100x healthier than you before SSRI and you took that shit too, age is just a number and you have the t levels of a 40 yo old. how the fuck can you be narcy is beyond me
im 30 percent bf and my t levels are 900 ng/dl. once i get lean its over for evryone here. Not even cause looks I will start second wave of aryan invasion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Banasura, Mewton and 4 others
omg, is he being narcy? i thought its sarcastic

im 30 percent bf and my t levels are 900 ng/dl. once i get lean its over for evryone here. Not even cause looks I will start second wave of aryan invasion.
you're negative iq you cannot get lean now that you took that SSRI shit you fucking subhuan i told you that 3000 times

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
omg, is he being narcy? i thought its sarcastic
no he thinks he's the shit while being a fucking balooned up brown subhuman with the t level of a granny

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Men have high dht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Try to get this physique:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 23558
Is the man in the room with us right now ?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
MAN, NOT MALE LIKE 99 PERCENT OF USERS HERE
It's great because I got a dick and still got an ass so I can use either to seduce people and fuck my way to the top when the rest doesn't work ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

shut up rat you dont know my t levels or insane grip strength.
made up t levels i guarantee you there is no chance you have that t with that body, you would just turn fat into muscles at that level.

made up t levels i guarantee you there is no chance you have that t with that body, you would just turn fat into muscles at that level.
strongmen are fatter than me but have triple your t levels, i build strength insanely fast. Benched 100 kg after 3 months then didnt bother going to gym again. when i lose 10 kg ill prolly cross the 1200 ng/dl mark

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
strongmen are fatter than me but have triple your t levels, i build strength insanely fast. Benched 100 kg after 3 months then didnt bother going to gym again. when i lose 10 kg ill prolly cross the 1200 ng/dl mark
What would you guess that t levels are? I guess i have atleast 2000 ng/dl

holy shit bro strongmen didn't take fucking SSRI what you made in the before doesn't matter

mallu invasion commencing soon

• JFL
Apperently uzbekis have the highest T in the world at 778

• +1
eastern Europeans :lul: what happened???

• +1
Animated GIF

czech men T levels lowest on the earth that european propaganda machine is inserting these images when u search em up in google

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back