It feels like all my peers are gone

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Like people i used to see evey now and then seem to have moved out of the town/country. Back in the day, i used to see peers on the campus, bus etc. Now all i see, is kids in their late teens or early 20s, all 24 year olds have vanished like wtf?

Every person i have met lately is older than me, noone is exactly my age. Things has changed so much, people grew up, i grew down lol. Sometimes i feel like i exist outside of space and time, everything feels so strange. I go to the same places ever since yet it feels different, like its been centuries since then.

I dont even know what this is called tbh ngl. I sleep on the bus, i wake up and im not aware of my suroundings cause they feel different than before.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
They're at work/party/having sex/family

blackopstruecel

life ends after your early 20s tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
I hate society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • +1
Reactions: Hunter
It's just over

srs? how could you be incel and not hate society tbh? degeneracy is rampant and foids are worshipped like gods
its extremely cucked to not hate society as an incel tbh. even as a normie its cucked because society conditions you to do what they want and be what they want and doesnt give a shit about you only the genetic and money elite.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac