it feels like death to go to university as an incel

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
impossible to make friends if you are not normie level nt.

most normies have either a gf or engaged if not married.

makes me rage seeing hot girls with nice bodies wearing revealing clothes

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel, slavicpsycho, idontexist and 17 others
200.gif
Letter Alphabet GIF by NeighborlyNotary®

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, lucifer6969, watah and 10 others

If you can't get laid even in college, it's over for you!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616, watah, wollet2 and 3 others
Drop out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Tallooksmaxxer

usa?

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
@StarvedEpi why hmm should I suddenly know everthing about every fucking user on this site

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream and StarvedEpi
I agree with the hot girls in revealing clothes....yesterday at my school, saw a white girl wear tight leggings, despite her ass being literally 4 basketballs...Could see her full ass crack, made me angry....she wants us to see it....probably only for the 190cm seniors, not the 5'9's like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Tallooksmaxxer
cope its about looks
Well, I'm 5'5 and below average looking and still lost my virginity in college and got a girlfriend after two years of orbiting and simping for a girl - it's the last place where the mere exposure effect can work in your favor by spending a ton of time around girls, until they eventually get used to your looks and your personality can shine.
Only after college though it was really over for me and experienced just a long string of rejections.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, manletmachinestream, JohnDoe and 3 others
Well, I'm 5'5 and below average looking and still lost my virginity in college and got a girlfriend after two years of orbiting and simping for a girl - it's the last place where the mere exposure effect can work in your favor by spending a ton of time around girls, until they eventually get used to your looks and your personality can shine.
Only after college though it was really over for me and experienced just a long string of rejections.
ur not 5'5...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tallooksmaxxer
I agree with the hot girls in revealing clothes....yesterday at my school, saw a white girl wear tight leggings, despite her ass being literally 4 basketballs...Could see her full ass crack, made me angry....she wants us to see it....probably only for the 190cm seniors, not the 5'9's like me
they call you perverts when you look at it but they do it for you to look. its not like girl wore a little tighter than usual jeans, they make sure that they show their ass

• +1
Reactions: maximum cope31 and God-himself
they call you perverts when you look at it but they do it for you to look. its not like girl wore a little tighter than usual jeans, they make sure that they show their ass
exactly....wish I was taller and we where alone so I could rape her for doing this...ass got me bricked up and angry

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
state uni ?

@SecularIslamist over for turkiye? Girls are dressing like total sluts.

• JFL
Lucky... what you're referring to is the proximitypill and it can be done at work with colleagues aswell although college is the best place since teenage girls are horny and naive.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Tallooksmaxxer and Gonthar
You can't be an incel, you are tall.

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Lucky... what you're referring to is the proximitypill and it can be done at work with colleagues aswell although college is the best place since teenage girls are horny and naive.
Yep, it works in school, high-school, college, but after that it's significantly much harder to end up in such a situation and to get a girlfriend or even make new friends due to the proximity factor; in workplaces people are usually older, they already have friends, women are in relationships, and you also actually have do work there instead of fooling around like in school, this creates a more tense atmosphere, not really suitable for socializing, flirting, joking around, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe, Pikabro and Tallooksmaxxer
Yep, it works in school, high-school, college, but after that it's significantly much harder to end up in such a situation and to get a girlfriend or even make new friends due to the proximity factor; in workplaces people are usually older, they already have friends, women are in relationships, and you also actually have do work there instead of fooling around like in school, this creates a more tense atmosphere, not really suitable for socializing, flirting, joking around, etc.
did you adopt a new strategy after college?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
My class is full of Russians, almost no Turks

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Tallooksmaxxer
did you adopt a new strategy after college?
I went and joined various activity clubs, but it just wasn't the same as in college, where you would spend your whole days from morning to evening with your classmates and have plenty of time to chat, bond with them, flirt with all the girls, try all sorts of PUA lines, routines, gimmicks, etc. and see what works, etc.

I also tried online dating, and in those early days it was much easier than now - I've chatted with hundreds of girls online, went on dates with dozens of them, and even if in some cases things seemed to go great - my game was smooth, we discovered we had a lots of things in common, conversation was amazing, I would get close to them, touch and even kiss them, but then I would get ghosted the next day or they would say they like me more as a friend or something...

• So Sad
  • +1
College = suicide inducing breeding ground

Sikerim öyle isi okumaya giden yok zaten amınıyurdunusiktiğiminparatuzağıbokbocegi oluşumlarına. Got acip sikismeye gidiyor herkes.

Sub-Chad essekler de izlemeye gidiyor :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Pikabro, wollet2 and 1 other person
lol at u being 5'9 ansd expecting pussy. remove the probably

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Pikabro
you have autism its over for u

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Tallooksmaxxer
I went and joined various activity clubs, but it just wasn't the same as in college, where you would spend your whole days from morning to evening with your classmates and have plenty of time to chat, bond with them, flirt with all the girls, try all sorts of PUA lines, routines, gimmicks, etc. and see what works, etc.

I also tried online dating, and in those early days it was much easier than now - I've chatted with hundreds of girls online, went on dates with dozens of them, and even if in some cases things seemed to go great - my game was smooth, we discovered we had a lots of things in common, conversation was amazing, I would get close to them, touch and even kiss them, but then I would get ghosted the next day or they would say they like me more as a friend or something...
the landscape has changed since your hayday uncle

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Tallooksmaxxer
@SecularIslamist over for turkiye? Girls are dressing like total sluts.
Water. OP lives in cuckstanbul probably. All the pure modest women live in the east or central. I no longer call them women actually. They are angels 😇

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe and Tallooksmaxxer
It's beyond over. Everyday I torture myself going there

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I went and joined various activity clubs
Yea fuck that. You should only be doing a job in uni I should start that pretty soon though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Gonthar