It feels like discovering the blackpill was inevitble for me

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I can't imagine not connecting the dots after everything I have experienced, it was just a matter of time before I found this place. anybody else feel this way?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Unbound, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Black pill is inevitable

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I feel the exact way, tbh, to be honest finding the blackpill ironically saved me from embracing normie copes.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
Yes, started with red pill and still think it's decent but black pill is the absolute truth

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
Obviously. If you’re given shit for half for your life you’re bound to connect the dots at some point

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2597
Obviously. If you’re given shit for half for your life you’re bound to connect the dots at some point
To discover the blackpill your formative years have to be pretty brutal I think, mine were.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
To discover the blackpill your formative years have to be pretty brutal I think, mine were.
Mine were pretty bad. Surprised I didn’t find it sooner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
It also takes some luck tbh. Lots of incels out there are bluepilled and still getting destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I can't imagine not connecting the dots after everything I have experienced, it was just a matter of time before I found this place. anybody else feel this way?

Realest Post I have read all week. Serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310