it finally happened. met an old hs friend today. the thing is, she was walking around holding hands with a curry, and speaking what i assume is hindi

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
after we had some small talk outside

he was a strong MTN facially, but around 6ft and robust, which i guess is good enough to conquer europe when you are brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and slavicpsycho
IMG 0543

JBC
Just be curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 26642 and try2beme
the guy looked much better than this, tbf

with a decent physique to match, which is respectable condering i m talking about a top 8 country size-wise
Wait so is your friend the curry or is his gf curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Wait so is your friend the curry or is his gf curry

the girl is local, my ex-classmate. mtb-htb, i'd say.

her boyfriend is a curry immigrant, as far as i can tell

my reaction when i realized she was talking to him in his native language after i said bye to her, ngl:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 24278
the girl is local, my ex-classmate. mtb-htb, i'd say.

her boyfriend is a curry immigrant, as far as i can tell
So JBC. Huh, interesting. “Local”? Which country?

So JBC. Huh, interesting. “Local”? Which country?

croatia. but again, the guy really looked decent. massive enough, no "send pics of boobs and vagene" vibes. i'll try to ruin their relationship if i get the chance.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
A 6'5 curry delivered me food the other day. I felt like a manlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 24278, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
croatia. but again, the guy really looked decent. massive enough, no "send pics of boobs and vagene" vibes. i'll try to ruin their relationship if i get the chance.
You should’ve scolded that whore for racemixing. Typical asexual slav moment. Indeed ruin the relationship and send the curry back to the slums of Chennai if you truly care.

• JFL
A 6'5 curry delivered me food the other day. I felt like a manlet

it was about time, to be fair. mahabharata over the oddyssey any day of the week, if we're keeping it real

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and cytoplasm
You should’ve scolded that whore for racemixing. Typical asexual slav moment. Indeed ruin the relationship and send the curry back to the slums of Chennai if you truly care.

a lot of respect for indian culture here, tbh. we're spending an entire semester+ on studying their literature in elite high schools. we still dont want to get browned, tho

Last edited:
a lot of respect for indian culture here, tbh. we're spending an entire semester+ on studying their literature in elite high schools. we still dont want to get browned, tho
That’s good until the curry calls his bhais back in Chennai and tells them about this niche geomaxx he calls “croatia”. Then the browning starts.

• +1
That’s good until the curry calls his bhais back in Chennai and tells them about this niche geomaxx he calls “croatia”. Then the browning starts.

yep. pretty much over. it's dalit time.

Last edited:
  • +1
yep. pretty much over.
So you must prevent it at all costs and defend your ethnicity if you care about your dignity. Otherwise let everyone flow in and fuck your women, who cares right?

So you must prevent it at all costs and defend your ethnicity if you care about your dignity. Otherwise let everyone flow in and fuck your women, who cares right?

hqnp indian gentlemen are still > braindead 38 yo africans larping as teenagers, if you ask me

a lot of hard questions to answer for euro leaders in the following years, i assume

• +1
hqnp indian gentlemen are still > braindead 38 yo africans larping as teenagers, if you ask me

a lot of hard questions to answer for euro leaders in the following years
Very well. Not even curry shaming. The curries are the kind high IQ integrated ones. Deathnic arapes & baboons from Africane on the other hand….

• +1
after we had some small talk outside

he was a strong MTN facially, but around 6ft and robust, which i guess is good enough to conquer europe when you are brown
I've noticed that tall non-whites (excluding blacks) tend to be way more civilized, high class, and compatible with society than short ones. So many of the short ones come off as insentient drones, completely socially unaware, and just background characters. A lot more of the criminal type too. Meanwhile the tall ones are more whitewashed and act like white people. Maybe it's due to class, but I don't really see the same difference among whites.
Very well. Not even curry shaming. The curries are the kind high IQ integrated ones. Deathnic arapes & baboons from Africane on the other hand….
It's an interesting disparity to note. I'm an American and the curries here are generally intelligent and well mannered, although still socially oblivious (not sure if this is genetic, or due to the massive population). Compared to Canada: where the curries seem to be less high quality.
I'm surprised that curries are treated well in eastern europe tho. Would you say it's generally racist to ethnics, OP? or no. Not talking about some bs like if foids will fuck foreigners, but how well non europeans are treated there.

• +1