It genuinely blows my fucking MIND that normies will just stand in the sun with their BARE SKIN like it is nothing with NO SUNSCREEN

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
Seriously, how the FUCK do they do this without being terrified of their collagen degrading? I admire their 0 inhibition and complete disregard for their health, but it's mind boggling.

I legit wear sunscreen every single day even if I don't leave the house, as soon as the sun starts to come up, and I wear a hat, pants, and a hoodie everywhere for max sun protection.

and I'm not even a cracker!!

When I see white people just standing out in the sun wearing shorts and exposing their pale flesh to the elements, all I can think about is how wrinkly they'll look when they are 23.

I am 25 and have preserved my collagen completely with high protein raw meat based diet, no sun, retin-a, sunscreen. you couldn't pay me to just stand outside in the sun completely raw,

inb4 some tranny cries about vitamin d

just eat eggs, liver, and fish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Bitchwhipper2, optimisticzoomer and 11 others
Yeah same, there's not a reason to have your skin make contact with UV rays, there is clothes, there is hats, there is sunscreen, there is shade

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 72630
Yeah same, there's not a reason to have your skin make contact with UV rays, there is clothes, there is hats, there is sunscreen, there is shade
no reason at all. It can only cause harm . I love the all natural hippy dippy stuff as much as the next guy, but sun exposure is genuinely dogshit

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Debetro
no reason at all. It can only cause harm . I love the all natural hippy dippy stuff as much as the next guy, but sun exposure is genuinely dogshit
Sun exposure is fine from time to time, but absolutely not daily. At least for someone with fair skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Thank god for tret my collagen is much better now than my teens but it gave me PIH which looks so dogshit

• +1
Sun screen is jewish propaganda, rub bull semen on your face

Its organic :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, 2d v2 and asdvek
Seriously, how the FUCK do they do this without being terrified of their collagen degrading? I admire their 0 inhibition and complete disregard for their health, but it's mind boggling.

I legit wear sunscreen every single day even if I don't leave the house, as soon as the sun starts to come up, and I wear a hat, pants, and a hoodie everywhere for max sun protection.

When I see white people just standing out in the sun wearing shorts and exposing their pale flesh to the elements, all I can think about is how wrinkly they'll look when they are 23.

I am 25 and have preserved my collagen completely with high protein raw meat based diet, no sun, retin-a, sunscreen. you couldn't pay me to just stand outside in the sun completely raw,

Just dont stay out for too long, as Ronaldo said "sun is good for the body, im my own doctor, if you stay for longer than 30 minutes, wrinkles everywhere" He actually said this btw unsarcastically. Dont stay for too long

• +1

Yes good goy. Rub those Jewish chemicals and your skin to protect you from what gives everything on the planet life to begin with!

jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Autismcel, Kazey and 4 others
either i self tan or get the color thru supplements, collagen is literally life

• +1

same

• +1
Sun screen is jewish propaganda, rub bull semen on your face

Its organic :feelshah:
my sunscreen is zinc oxide powder, beeswax, sunflower oil, and vitamin E.
sunflower oil is perhaps non-optimal, but the added vitamin E helps negate any potential harm, and the PUFA in my diet is incredibly low.
There is no reason not to use sunscreen. I see so many people my age who already have big forehead wrinkles and shit while my collagen is still nice and plump

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Yes good goy. Rub those Jewish chemicals and your skin to protect you from what gives everything on the planet life to begin with!

jews GIF
what jewish chemicals
my sunscreen is zinc oxide powder, beeswax, sunflower oil, and vitamin E.
sunflower oil is perhaps non-optimal, but the added vitamin E helps negate any potential harm, and the PUFA in my diet is incredibly low.
There is no reason not to use sunscreen. I see so many people my age who already have big forehead wrinkles and shit while my collagen is still nice and plump

Thank god for tret my collagen is much better now than my teens but it gave me PIH which looks so dogshit
how long have you been on tret
i virtually look the same as in my teens but i never really had fucked up skin to start with due to the melanin

• +1
how long have you been on tret
i virtually look the same as in my teens but i never really had fucked up skin to start with due to the melanin
3 years but I tanned every day bare torso one hour In tropical sunlight . I’ve only recently stopped tanning

• +1
3 years but I tanned every day bare torso one hour In tropical sunlight . I’ve only recently stopped tanning
fuarrkkk why were you tanninng
i cant blame you though when i was fully into the sv3rige stuff I would just sit out in the sun like a retard hoping it would give me energy or some shit
fuck that

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and BrahminBoss
fuarrkkk why were you tanninng
i cant blame you though when i was fully into the sv3rige stuff I would just sit out in the sun like a retard hoping it would give me energy or some shit
fuck that
That was me full mode for 3 months in summer. It was Sv3rige/Aajonus/Peat which brainwashed me.

• JFL
I think I'm going to have to agree with the antisemites on this one.

OP sounds like a middle aged woman

• JFL
Reactions: ambi

Have you ever heard of astaxanthin?

• +1
vitamin D low iq dalit

vitamin D low iq dalit
With 15 minutes a week it's enough for me. In summer I inevitably I get some more exposure so in winter I barely need sun.

• JFL
With 15 minutes a week it's enough for me. In summer I inevitably I get some more exposure so in winter I barely need sun.
thats like 2 min a day lmao unless ur supplementing or getting crazy amounts from food somehow its not enough

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • Woah
combine this with a vegan diet and moderate exercise and youve pretty much maxxed 80% of what affects human health/aesthetic appearance

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Deleted member 72630
I get enough vitamin D from beef liver eggs and fish, I do not need extra.
i dont think any of these have amounts that would hit your daily needs of vit d food in general is weak for vitamin d

thats like 2 min a day lmao unless ur supplementing or getting crazy amounts from food somehow its not enough
How not? Who told you so? I don't mean 2 mins a day, I mean 15 minutes in one day full body and then rest 7 days.

• JFL
combine this with a vegan diet and moderate exercise and youve pretty much maxxed 80% of what affects human health/aesthetic appearance
Vegan diet is poison and will destroy collagen, cell health, etc.
You need raw meat, but you know this and are just trolling.
Also with raw meat it is more like 95% of health

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Vegan diet is poison and will destroy collagen, cell health, etc.
proof? name an association or mechanism that does any of this and is only preventable through animal foods

i dont think any of these have amounts that would hit your daily needs of vit d food in general is weak for vitamin d
I usually get about 500IU daily from food, i feel fine.

• JFL
How not? Who told you so? I don't mean 2 mins a day, I mean 15 minutes in one day full body and then rest 7 days.
just lol at having rest days for sun exposure.
Look at how and how much UI of vit d the body gets and processes. You’d need like minimum 30 min at least 3 days a week n thats still a bit below needed i think

• JFL
proof? name an association or mechanism that does any of this and is only preventable through animal foods
I don't care about science o rproving myself to you FAGGOT shut the fuck up vegan tranny.

just lol at having rest days for sun exposure.
Look at how and how much UI of vit d the body gets and processes. You’d need like minimum 30 min at least 3 days a week n thats still a bit below needed i think
Dude, with 100g of Mackerel you have the daily requirement reached already, sun is a small bonus.

• JFL
Dude, with 100g of Mackerel you have the daily requirement reached already, sun is a small bonus.
just eat mackerel everyday bro

• JFL
I don't care about science o rproving myself to you FAGGOT shut the fuck up vegan tranny.
so you have no reason to believe it, except for feelings

why are all meat eaters/vegetarians like this?

so you have no reason to believe it, except for feelings

why are all meat eaters/vegetarians like this?
Kill yourself tranny I got nothing to say to you

Kill yourself tranny I got nothing to say to you
you got exposed for being a schizo nutjob and you cant handle it

you might as well start tanning at this point

• JFL
200 g of Salmon are also valid. Or 750 g of eggs.
none of these are convenient at all tho, and still wouldnt be enough

• JFL
Your body needs direct sunlight to synthesize more vitamin d

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
@IAMNOTANINCEL thoughts

you got exposed for being a schizo nutjob and you cant handle it

you might as well start tanning at this point
Being a faggot makes everything you say wrong by default. You should be strung up and have to watch your mother raped and beheaded as you breathe your last breaths.

Being a faggot makes everything you say wrong by default. You should be strung up and have to watch your mother raped and beheaded as you breathe your last breaths.
Why should i? List 5 reasons for me

Faggot maxxing

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
The sunlight aren't as good as back then because of the pollution anyway but you sounded like an incel who avoid going outside

You are evil

• JFL
Stupid jew lol. Seems like You're the normie

are you not aware nigga that most of the ageing that comes from too much 'sun' is naturally squinting in the sun which causes eye wrinkles,crows feet and naso folds,the sun will do near as much damage with or without sun cream,if you think a cream can block the heat radiantion your fucking delusional,avoid the sun if anything

• JFL