It gets better after 30

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 46159, Deleted member 23359 and 13 others
he should worship indra

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He’s done nothing with his life. All his fault.

You Don’t need looks to have friends at all jfl.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 20370
Baldcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Constantin Denis and standardcel
It was at that moment Mr Baldcel knew he fucked up
Don’t waste your life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Aladin and Obito
Fuark, that's why you got to maximize your time mane

The grandma disappeared :cry:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Krakowski
this vellakaran does not take into account, that Indians much like the Romans were concerned mostly about patrilineal lineage and like aristotle, were content to ascribe the mother to various elemental forces acting as a womb for the seed. Also if this guy had read Spengler, he would know that Vedic thought was the only civilisation least inclined towards historical thought not out of a lack of consciousness but supra-consciousness which other cultures lacked

@inferiorpispot234 @kwacker777 @the BULL @pessimistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
No longer has to buy schampoo

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Nigga should've hopped on fin

Only if you make It to big corporate otherwise it's over

becoming Chad is 10x easier than becoming NT
Why are mentalcels so deluded?

this vellakaran does not take into account, that Indians much like the Romans were concerned mostly about patrilineal lineage and like aristotle, were content to ascribe the mother to various elemental forces acting as a womb for the seed. Also if this guy had read Spengler, he would know that Vedic thought was the only civilisation least inclined towards historical thought not out of a lack of consciousness but supra-consciousness which other cultures lacked

@inferiorpispot234 @kwacker777 @the BULL @pessimistic

View attachment 2489163
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

None of you Will do shit nepotism Is too rampant. No connections = no cool well paid job

None of you Will do shit nepotism Is too rampant. No connections = no cool well paid job
Who is none of you jfl???
I have a place at a target and done internships at J.P and Rothschild jfl. Stop projecting Cigan.

Same guy? No way
It's him. The chin is the give away. Obviously digital cameras have gotten cheaper over the decade and a bit, so the more recent photo would be taken on a more advanced camera.
Fuark, that's why you got to maximize your time mane

This is going to happen to every young person on the planet currently. There is no way to escape it, countless have tried. Whatever you do with your time, whether it's slaying baddies on Tinder everyday or becoming the national expert on pine cones, you will succumb to the sands of time, you and your friends.

• So Sad
Reactions: Moldovancel
Who is none of you jfl???
I have a place at a target and done internships at J.P and Rothschild jfl. Stop projecting Cigan.
Ah yes everyone on internet Is a millionaire investment banker all self made jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Ah yes everyone on internet Is a millionaire investment banker all self made jfl
What are you rambling about??? JFL somehow in your thick mind, doing a few internships and getting a place at a target= Millionaire Banker?

Full of schemes now for poorcels and ethnics to get into high finance. Unis making lower offers for poorcels. Jfl it’s not that hard if you’re at least decently intelligent. At least that’s the case in London.

What are you rambling about??? JFL somehow in your thick mind, doing a few internships and getting a place at a target= Millionaire Banker?

Full of schemes now for poorcels and ethnics to get into high finance. Unis making lower offers for poorcels. Jfl it’s not that hard if you’re at least decently intelligent. At least that’s the case in London.
Ok good for you but for people Who don't live in anglo countries it's pretty much over. I didn't choose to be unemployed i graduated with 110/110 in finance from a very difficult uni with closed number and tests to get in. I even got a job at some point but i iqmogged the boss so he fired me jfl

Ok good for you but for people Who don't live in anglo countries it's pretty much over. I didn't choose to be unemployed i graduated with 110/110 in finance from a very difficult uni with closed number and tests to get in. I even got a job at some point but i iqmogged the boss so he fired me jfl
Go study at a European business school and move to London or Germany then.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Go study at a European business school and move to London or Germany then.
I already got my master degree lol plus it's fucking impossible to move to London or Berlin i can't even move to Milan lol the rents are Sky High. It's all predetermined be genetics or income

I already got my master degree lol plus it's fucking impossible to move to London or Berlin i can't even move to Milan lol the rents are Sky High. It's all predetermined be genetics or income
Plenty of people who have no money done it. Full of poor EE immigrants all over the place here in London.

Just say you don’t have the talent and move on.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Plenty of people who have no money done it. Full of poor EE immigrants all over the place here in London.

Just say you don’t have the talent and move on.
Ahahaha and what they do they wash dishes and live in houses with 30 ppl jfl no point in trying to get a position in London without a LBS degree despite the fact i'm probably more skilled than you in excel sheets

If you are ugly you can only get loser nerd friends who are boring to be around.

Or drug addicted losers (failed existances)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you are ugly you can only get loser nerd friends who are boring to be around.

Or drug addicted losers (failed existances)
Better than this shit jfl.

Ahahaha and what they do they wash dishes and live in houses with 30 ppl jfl no point in trying to get a position in London without a LBS degree despite the fact i'm probably more skilled than you in excel sheets
You can do excel sheets with an iq of 80 jfl at this weird flex ?

You can study at Insead, Oxbridge business school, HEC ect. You just need the talent and intelligence to get in. If you don’t have that well…

You can do excel sheets with an iq of 80 jfl at this weird flex ?

You can study at Insead, Oxbridge business school, HEC ect. You just need the talent and intelligence to get in. If you don’t have that well…
Bro i already have my master degree jfl i cannot get another degree and i meant Building up a m&a operation and accounting stuff not making tables

Only with money. With no money 30s is where most men usually rope

from looking 14 to looking 40

Agreed. But usually 'friends' move on with life and get families of their own and don't have time for friends other than occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Krakowski
that’s a rough 30
You shouldn’t be aged that much from your 20s if you did things right
Avoid Goyslop low stress workout