It gets depressing AF travelling alone 😢

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I needed emergency dental treatment. I come here for 7 days on the advice on the dentist. I tried really bad to convince him I want to come for 3 days but he said your condition could worsen.

I tried begging my sister to come but she didn't want to take leave. My brother is a poorcel and although I'd pay for him I know we'd argue about things.

So I arrived here in Antalya by myself. First few days were fine. But now I'm just fucking depressed. It doesn't help by the fact that the women here are hot and men are way more subhuman then I imagined. I don't feel that short here. I walk past guys I mog, but they're hand-in-hand with women I can only dream of. I tried Tandemmaxxxing and got good interest from women but none of them were from from this shitty city. My last 7 days summarised I walked around aimlessly for hours and just public tansportmaxxed. Did some shopping and that's it.

Genuinely cannot wait to leave. Each second longer I spend my depression multiplies. I prefer my cave (bedroom) back home. I just can't handle it. I know exactly how ER felt. I see happy people all around me, but I've missed out on everything. I've accepted my shitty situation but how tf am I gonna spend the next 40-50 years like this before I die? Thank god my sister and brother (older than me) are also unmarried.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, BoredPrince, N1666 and 5 others
I'm retarded wtf am I even writing, I agree cave mogs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Cope just imagine you're Anton Chigurh travelling the wild wastelands and executing random normies

Why Javier Bardem's Anton Chigurh is ...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I'm retarded wtf am I even writing, I agree cave mogs
3 days is fine solo. Even 4. It gets boring and lonely AF after that. I didn't feel anything first few days.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, bloomercel and Lost_Soul
@AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SecularIslamist and Suns9999
Come to the capital so ur no longer alone bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I needed emergency dental treatment. I come here for 7 days on the advice on the dentist. I tried really bad to convince him I want to come for 3 days but he said your condition could worsen.

I tried begging my sister to come but she didn't want to take leave. My brother is a poorcel and although I'd pay for him I know we'd argue about things.

So I arrived here in Antalya by myself. First few days were fine. But now I'm just fucking depressed. It doesn't help by the fact that the women here are hot and men are way more subhuman then I imagined. I don't feel that short here. I walk past guys I mog, but they're hand-in-hand with women I can only dream of. I tried Tandemmaxxxing and got good interest from women but none of them were from from this shitty city. My last 7 days summarised I walked around aimlessly for hours and just public tansportmaxxed. Did some shopping and that's it.

Genuinely cannot wait to leave. Each second longer I spend my depression multiplies. I prefer my cave (bedroom) back home. I just can't handle it. I know exactly how ER felt. I see happy people all around me, but I've missed out on everything. I've accepted my shitty situation but how tf am I gonna spend the next 40-50 years like this before I die? Thank god my sister and brother (older than me) are also unmarried.
Bro… you literally have money try being me my life is 10x harder then yours and worse that I contemplate the rope everyday.

Be grateful for what you have

• +1
7 day dental treatment nigga wtf

did you fall on your face or smth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, MA_ascender, bloomercel and 2 others
also, cheer up man. Just JFL at your situation and start laughing like a crazy person. That's what I do.

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 3 others
also, cheer up man. Just JFL at your situation and start laughing like a crazy person. That's what I do.
sometimes your current life events feel so bizarre it has to be a dream and when you wake up and realize it’s not, you just can’t help but laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Come to the capital so ur no longer alone bhai
I wanted to go Istanbul man. But 90% of the dental clinics are in Antalya. People don't brush their teeth here.

Actually I was planning Hungary since they had good dental clinics, but then I realised average height is mogger so didn't bother.

7 day dental treatment nigga wtf

did you fall on your face or smth?
No man infection. He put medicine in and then a temp filling. Needs 3-4 days healing before second round.

I saved £2k by doing it here than the UK.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and Angutoid
sometimes your current life events feel so bizarre it has to be a dream and when you wake up and realize it’s not, you just can’t help but laugh
This. Whenever bad shit happens to me now, not always, but sometimes I just start laughing.

U just gotta JFL at life. That's the only way to win.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and SecularIslamist
It's more fun travelling alone

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
7days is rough.. you have to 3-4 days or go for 2 weeks all out. my first week in sea I was black out drunk n depressed getting 0. the next week locked in and started low inhib maxing.

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk
I wanted to go Istanbul man. But 90% of the dental clinics are in Antalya. People don't brush their teeth here.

Actually I was planning Hungary since they had good dental clinics, but then I realised average height is mogger so didn't bother.

No man infection. He put medicine in and then a temp filling. Needs 3-4 days healing before second round.

I saved £2k by doing it here than the UK.
Why doesn’t NHS do it for free

Why doesn’t NHS do it for free
They'll only do it when it starts infecting other teeth. Meaning my current teeth will be beyond saving and I'll need to take it out.

NHS is fucked. Waiting lists are years long. Dental treatment isn't covered until it starts fucking your entire mouth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They'll only do it when it starts infecting other teeth. Meaning my current teeth will be beyond saving and I'll need to take it out.

NHS is fucked. Waiting lists are years long. Dental treatment isn't covered until it starts fucking your entire mouth.
Wish I could do this for ADHD Test I need my Adderhal asap or I’ll rope in 2 year guaranteed without it

Cos your in turkey haven’t you found any girls you like? Cos I know your fetish

• +1
You are supposed to drugmaxx my friend. Not even joking. Travelling is a limited timeframe activity, and especially if you're alone being on something mogs because it lowers your inhib, which could eran you some pussy or social experiences. I wish I had amphetamines or mdma while I was in Japan alone.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
7days is rough.. you have to 3-4 days or go for 2 weeks all out. my first week in sea I was black out drunk n depressed getting 0. the next week locked in and started low inhib maxing.
what did you do for inhib

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Wish I could do this for ADHD Test I need my Adderhal asap or I’ll rope in 2 year guaranteed without it
Coming here for any kind of treatment is worth it.
Cos your in turkey haven’t you found any girls you like? Cos I know your fetish
Lmao you know I'm Muslimcel right and They're liberal AF + 99% speak zero English. This place is bluepilled AF. It makes me depressed how different my life would've been here. I see LTN manleta walking hand in hand with HTBs.

The more I travel the more it becomes apparent how locationcucked I am. And how over it is in the West.

You are supposed to drugmaxx my friend. Not even joking. Travelling is a limited timeframe activity, and especially if you're alone being on something mogs because it lowers your inhib, which could eran you some pussy or social experiences. I wish I had amphetamines or mdma while I was in Japan alone.
I'm mor high inhib abroad. Anyway I don't "slay". If that were true I probably could have here with ease. I would only marry someone and this ain't it.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
Depending where you travel in some places you would be seen "superior" and not by looks but because of your race and it mostly applies to whites maybe even others as well.

People would respect you more and you get way less jail time if you commit a crime. I think this specifically is a thing in India but maybe also goes for other places

So overall this could make you feel like you matter

So traveling solo is fun is full cope ?

• +1
Depending where you travel in some places you would be seen "superior" and not by looks but because of your race and it mostly applies to whites maybe even others as well.

People would respect you more and you get way less jail time if you commit a crime. I think this specifically is a thing in India but maybe also goes for other places

So overall this could make you feel like you matter
So traveling outside solo is fun only if you are white ?

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
You have money, why don't you try geomaxing?

So traveling outside solo is fun only if you are white ?
Nah

But I just heard in certain places they put them higher and sometimes even because you are a foreigner.

So it's not always gonna be due to your race but also that you are a foreigner with features that make you stand out

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Nah

But I just heard in certain places they put them higher and sometimes even because you are a foreigner.

So it's not always gonna be due to your race but also that you are a foreigner with features that make you stand out
I feel traveling solo is fun is full cope, and mostly people saying that are annoying fuck that nobody wants to be around with

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
I feel traveling solo is fun is full cope, and mostly people saying that are annoying fuck that nobody wants to be around with
I think to those who don't have really trouble slaying in their own place would see it as fun

But to those who already had a dreadful time would def use it as a "cope" thing to say to keep their sanity in check.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
I think to those who don't have really trouble slaying in their own place would see it as fun

But to those who already had a dreadful time would def use it as a "cope" thing to say to keep their sanity in check.

Alright imma try but I’m sure it’s gonna be boring af

I hang out with my parents like a kid :cool:

I'll do it as long as they're alive :cool:

• Love it
So traveling solo is fun is full cope ?
Idk how @AlexBrown84 does it. It gets depressing when you go all the tourist spots you only see couples, families or some young guys on holiday together.

Everyone knows you're a loner when you travel alone. Luckily I have an excuse tbh.

I hang out with my parents like a kid :cool:

I'll do it as long as they're alive :cool:
Based. Fuck what others say. Filthy westerners put their mother in a care home and then say bye at their funeral.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and i_love_roosters