D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
954392af9857a0b3eba39a99b17cf2f4.jpg

imagine how much pussy this gorgeous pretty boy gets. girls adore him

2b6cd7163efd39fd88e6debfaba815a7.jpg

or how about this cutie.

i'm so jealous of PRETTY boys

jfl @ bulking/mascmaxxing you should be trying to get as pretty as possible with flawless skin/hair. that's what gets girls horny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
954392af9857a0b3eba39a99b17cf2f4.jpg

imagine how much pussy this gorgeous pretty boy gets. girls adore him

2b6cd7163efd39fd88e6debfaba815a7.jpg

or how about this cutie.

i'm so jealous of PRETTY boys

jfl @ bulking/mascmaxxing you should be trying to get as pretty as possible with flawless skin/hair. that's what gets girls horny.
Cope.

Dom features make girls wet aswell. A good body along with masculine facial features ensures that you have tons of appeal.

The ideal is a mix between dom and prettyboy

Edit: the prettyboy phenotype has no longevity either. It starts to go downhill by 25 and hits a wall by 30. While a dom face and build can make you good looking into your 50’s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 2846
first one mogs

SHORT MIDFACE

cope. robust prettyboy is the best.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Blackout.xl
Masc men still have appeal among JBs, i’ve heard JBs say Khabib Nurmagedov is attractive jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Blackout.xl
Masc men still have appeal among JBs, i’ve heard JBs say Khabib Nurmagedov is attractive jfl
The classic chad (football jock) is no where near a pretty boy yet you never hear of them being incel.

JBs only liking prettyboys is a massive myth

• +1
Reactions: Arceustofeus, hebbewem, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
The classic chad (football jock) is no where near a pretty boy yet you never hear of them being incel.

JBs only liking prettyboys is a massive myth
Yeah for sure, pretty boys are just overrated IMO. I think being masculine is by far the best because even masthetic doesn’t have the same shelf life as a masc

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Yeah for sure, pretty boys are just overrated IMO. I think being masculine is by far the best because even masthetic doesn’t have the same shelf life as a masc
Of course. Many People on this forum think that a masculine guy wouldn’t get tons of JBs. Unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Of course. Many People on this forum think that a masculine guy wouldn’t get tons of JBs. Unbelievable
There’s definitely a line on how masculine and how young the girl is but i think if she’s 15-16+ she’ll prefer masc for sure

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl