It is a literal poop fest out there (Serious)

Sapieeen

Sapieeen

It's ova
Have you ever considered how much poop is out there? Every human is really just a bag of poop walking around, plus their pets and their relatives all constantly making poop in a ceaseless cycle of consuming and expelling consuming and expelling. The dirt is just old poop, buildings are made of caveman poop, we are probably drinking the urine of the Founding Fathers, and that is just the way it is. I am trying to deal with the fact that my nose is always within 3 feet of poop that I am making even as I write these words. Libraries are filled with books that have been exposed to the poop of millions. Every restaurant you eat in is filled with poop, even the chef is holding poop right next to your food while he makes it. The waiter is holding your food next to his poop and the water girl is just a bag of poop, even your date is holding poop while you kiss and when you make love you are banging two bags of poop together. If you are in a crowd you are inhaling insane amounts of floating poop on fart waves that swirl around our faces and its all over your tongue if you open your mouth. So far the only way I have found to avoid poop is to be in a room alone after fasting for a few days. Then I can finally breathe and eat some food in a poop free environment. For about four hours. It is literally a poop fest out there.

• JFL
Reactions: sb23 and noonespecial

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova and menas
yougot a poop fetish

• +1
Reactions: sb23
this post is serious niggas

ok so ?
chad still fucks ur oneitis and ur still sub5 incel rotting on here
changes nothing:forcedsmile: