IT IS actually over if you’re curry

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
I have finally realized that it is 110% over if you are curry. I will tell all future people I meet I am Sri Lankan instead. Look at Indian failo literally all around the world. After being cucked by Christians and Muslims, destroying the nation, creating conflict, and looting 45 trillion dollars, they rub salt into the wounds by depicting it only as a grade A 4th world country dirty shithole. the funny part being it actually 90% IS. the accent is major failo and all Indians are depicted as the same in media. It’s over. 75% country is shit skin color which is failo as well. Not to mention no muscle genetics, no height, etc. like 40% of country is in poverty and keep continue breeding like rabbits JFL. Curry = failo. If I was born 10,000 years ago I would be Indian supremacist but now its literally over for us. We get mogged by countries with like a million people

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person
@Colvin76 @Short Ugly and Brown i would rather be born African.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 7313, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
I have finally realized that it is 110% over if you are curry. I will tell all future people I meet I am Sri Lankan instead. Look at Indian failo literally all around the world. After being cucked by Christians and Muslims, destroying the nation, creating conflict, and looting 45 trillion dollars, they rub salt into the wounds by depicting it only as a grade A 4th world country dirty shithole. the funny part being it actually 90% IS. the accent is major failo and all Indians are depicted as the same in media. It’s over. 75% country is shit skin color which is failo as well. Not to mention no muscle genetics, no height, etc. like 40% of country is in poverty and keep continue breeding like rabbits JFL. Curry = failo. If I was born 10,000 years ago I would be Indian supremacist but now its literally over for us. We get mogged by countries with like a million people
ive seen many gl curries, its over for you cos youre ugly prbobly

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, TheEndHasNoEnd, JustBeCurry and 3 others
ive seen many gl curries, its over for you cos youre ugly prbobly
We will see completely when I’m lean maxxed and HGH and t maxxed. unironcally its embarrassing to tell people you are curry. Shithole country.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Copeful and chadmaxxer123
Another day, another self-hating cuck. It's over because you are ugly, not because you are curry.

Keep coping though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, PYT, sytyl and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, St. Wristcel and Copeful
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, lifestyle21873 and St. Wristcel
muslim curries like me like me be like

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7313
I have said this again and again, if you are Indian you need to go ahead and claim to be from a neighboring country (depending on ethnicity).

In terms of SMV, India is like the Titanic at this point - and I mean in 2020, already at the bottom of the ocean.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7313
Never began

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I have said this again and again, if you are Indian you need to go ahead and claim to be from a neighboring country (depending on ethnicity).

In terms of SMV, India is like the Titanic at this point - and I mean in 2020, already at the bottom of the ocean.
not indian but what country could you possible fraud jfl, i can see lightskin north indians being able to fraud many places but over for the rest

• +1
not indian but what country could you possible fraud jfl, i can see lightskin north indians being able to fraud many places but over for the rest
South Indians should claim Sri Lankan, Mauritius etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel and JustBeCurry
Finally people are seeing the facts here. Being ethnic is strike one, strike two, and strike three. No woman prefers an ethnic over a tall, white male. I would rather be 4 psl 5'7.5 white guy, than a 6 PSL 6'0 Pakistani or curry. I'm lucky I'm half British so im not shitskinned. I try to go by British latino in person, but if they would find out I'm Pakistani, it would be brutally over. This is why fellow ethnics should follow the plan designed for us and rope in ours 20s. I hope to be roped by 23.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful and St. Wristcel
If by curry you mean south indian then yes. But not over for lightskin North Indians

• Love it
Finally people are seeing the facts here. Being ethnic is strike one, strike two, and strike three. No woman prefers an ethnic over a tall, white male. I would rather be 4 psl 5'7.5 white guy, than a 6 PSL 6'0 Pakistani or curry. I'm lucky I'm half British so im not shitskinned. I try to go by British latino in person, but if they would find out I'm Pakistani, it would be brutally over. This is why fellow ethnics should follow the plan designed for us and rope in ours 20s. I hope to be roped by 23.
Just Zayn Malik maxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and St. Wristcel
Curries still have strong family units.

If I was a curry I would blackpill all other curries. From there I would purposely select the top 0.1% of male curries and spread their genes to all female curries, probably through artificial insemination. I suppose if you wanted to pass on your genes as a male you should have daughters whilst this is happening. During this period left over males can fuck prostitutes of a different race.

• Love it
Curries still have strong family units.

If I was a curry I would blackpill all other curries. From there I would purposely select the top 0.1% of male curries and spread their genes to all female curries, probably through artificial insemination. I suppose if you wanted to pass on your genes as a male you should have daughters whilst this is happening. During this period left over males can fuck prostitutes of a different race.
High iq JFL

india is chad in ee

• Love it
Are you busting my balls or ded srs?
ee women craving for foreigners
especially ones who "love to travel" or "indian culture study" - those bitches almost always marry/f curries
dont expect to be treated as a god, but u can easly slay

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and St. Wristcel
ee women craving for foreigners
especially ones who "love to travel" or "indian culture study" - those bitches almost always marry/f curries
dont expect to be treated as a god, but u can easly slay
Mirin heavy