It is All about money and education

G

grooxx

Bronze
If you are illeterate or dopamine fucked, skip this thread.

I'm going to talk about the yeslife (popular peoples) and their difference with the incels at school between my 15 and my 20 Yo.

In a quick way (and truly it is water), most yeslife in my school were not that handsome. In each group of these popular peoples, there was one or two beautiful guys, and then random dudes, with style.

And I insist, WITH STYLE.

Not only did they have style, but they were funny and stupid enough to have people gravitate around them. They were doing so much things, like trips, playing instruments, going to concert, festivals.
They were interesting to men and women's cause their lifestyle was stimulating and adventurous.

BUT BEHIND THESE ADVENTURES AND THE STYLE, IT WAS MONEY AND MONEY ONLY THAT COULD ALLOW ALL OF THIS, BUT ALSO THEIR PARENT WILL TO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN LIVE A FULL LIFE.

NNeedless to say, I now understand that as I did have them. Shitty clothes cause parents had shitty taste, shitty teeth cause they feared the doctor (I still have them as I'm only finishing my studies at 24 yo) and compared to them, my life was not interesting because I had overprotecting parents who were not bloody rich like the comrades.

NOt that I want to get pity in a topic. I'm just using my case to state that EVEN IF YOU ARE UGLY, ALMOST EVEYTHING THAT HAPPEN TO YOU AS A TEENAGER WAS DUE TO YOUR PARENTS CHOICE AND THEIR USE OF MONEY.

Therefore, it's all about money and education.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt, whiteislandpill and thereallegend
Cope bones are everything

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103, tvqqguy, IhateDentists and 1 other person
Tell me you aren't good looking without showing me you aren't good looking.

• +1
Reactions: tvqqguy
I don't understand
Looks buys genuine attraction and lust from a female which money and education does not. When a female is purely hooking up with someone. It's an exchange of looks and all she wants is you. External factors like money and education is what the average man uses, but once you experience true lust and desire from a female which is by looks. It's hard to cope with money and education as the looks is what drives her crazy, but personality too being important as well. Those are the most important things to have genuine attraction and strong desire from someone, but the main thing begins with the looks which it's why it's called love at the first sight which is by the looks.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksmaxxHopeful
Looks buys genuine attraction and lust from a female which money and education does not. When a female is purely hooking up with someone. It's an exchange of looks and all she wants is you. External factors like money and education is what the average man uses, but once you experience true lust and desire from a female which is by looks. It's hard to cope with money and education as the looks is what drives her crazy, but personality too being important as well. Those are the most important things to have genuine attraction and strong desire from someone, but the main thing begins with the looks which it's why it's called love at the first sight which is by the looks.
Of course man, I don't want to deny this, I was talking about being popular (which is hard if you are truly ugly) and having social life more than hookups.
To me social life is more important than pulling stupid hoes anyway. And in these groups you could see lusted-on dudes and just normal but popular dudes.
What I want to say is that your social life is not MAINLY determined by your face alone if you are normal (read again all the 'nuances in this sentence).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Of course man, I don't want to deny this, I was talking about being popular (which is hard if you are truly ugly) and having social life more than hookups.
To me social life is more important than pulling stupid hoes anyway. And in these groups you could see lusted-on dudes and just normal but popular dudes.
What I want to say is that your social life is not MAINLY determined by your face alone if you are normal (read again all the 'nuances in this sentence).
Social life takes time and things to build on. Those groups where the dude is lusted despite being average is due to status of him being popular so because of that. She is attracted to him because of his status and his personality despite being average looking, so those looks grew onto her, but if it was dating app scenario where it's purely just looks for the most part. Would she swipe on him and be down to hookup with him? Most likely not. Average guys have to use money, social life, and other things to cope, but a real handsome guy can just go an dating app get girls wanting him, inviting him to parties, social circles, and he can be very popular quickly without having to do as much effort like the average guy by using money, personality, and all these games just to get the girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, Deleted member 18879, thereallegend and 2 others
but a real handsome guy can just go an dating app get girls wanting him, inviting him to parties, social circles, and he can be very popular quickly without having to do as much effort like the average guy by using money, personality, and all these games just to get the girl.
More people (not just PSLers) need to get awared on this badly

The subject of this thread was basically, education, money and being interesting a part of being somebody that people like, without me saying that physique is important.