It is all genetics GTFIH (LIFEFUEL OR NOT FOR MANLETS)

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver
I've got a strong Chadlite friend that pumps and dumps stacylites since 13.. (Now 17)

He is 5'10 tall and no girl ever told him that he is too short for them. :feelswah: Meanwhile I get called short (5'11) by my girl :feelswhy:

He is currently in a national kickboxing team too while also vaping and smoking weed since he is 13. He is insanely lean and has mogger bones with A10 eyes.

"muh if I were taller I'd slay" no you would not. Height is a
cope, it is only about the face if you aren't severely short.

Chad never had to worry about his face or height, he was born perfect. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, scrunchables and aryan mogger
I've got a strong Chadlite friend that pumps and dumps stacylites since 13.. (Now 17)

He is 5'10 tall and no girl ever told him that he is too short for them. :feelswah: Meanwhile I get called short (5'11) by my girl :feelswhy:

He is currently in a national kickboxing team too while also vaping and smoking weed since he is 13. He is insanely lean and has mogger bones with A10 eyes.

Chad never had to worry about his face or height, he was born perfect. :blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Jonas2k7 and aryan mogger

exactly anyone who says tall ugly is better fuck them

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Jonas2k7
brutal facepill

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Jonas2k7
Accept it and embrace it, when hes dating stacy just be his friend, when he dump stacy, it's the moment where she is the most vulnerable to take her

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Jonas2k7
Accept it and embrace it, when hes dating stacy just be his friend, when he dump stacy, it's the moment where she is the most vulnerable to take her
CUCK MAXXING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: `notyouraveragelook, Rzn and Jonas2k7
You can imagine him like this.

Mogger bones (can be seen in every form of lighting)
medium short blonde hair (goes over his forehead)
A10 hunter eyes
Ultimate forward growth

He can walk up to a girl and say "hey I think you're beautiful, can I get your insta"

he wasn't rejected a single time.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Reminds me of a time when a guy who was my height approached a girl and got rejected for being too short (she literally said "you're too short for me"). What made it hilarious is the girl was giving me choosing signals all throughout the night lol

just be chadlite theory

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
just be chadlite theory
I think he would be rated Chad though, never did any looksmaxxing too

Shit diet, smoking weed and vaping, jerking off if feeling like it, robbing people,...

He never had to do any semen retention, :feelskek: mewing or thumbpulling

He is just kind to people if he feels like it and is one of the most popular kids in school :feelswah: 2.5k followers on insta (he never had to do some bullshit instagrammaxxing)
:feelskek: