It is always a jew

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
When i first found about the jewish theory I found it to be absurd how such a small group can have so much influence. I even denied at first but as I read more into these things every issue in the world seems to somehow trace back to the jew, its always somehow, for some reason always a jew. Whether it's through direct involvement like passing laws, shaping policies, and starting wars, or indirectly funding terrorist groups and stirring up ethnic tensions, it all leads back to them. All the information is right there out in the open for everyone to see but people still turn a blind eye.The problem arent even ethnics as many here seem to think. Even they are the victims. The real villain in this story is the Jew, the unseen puppeteer behind it all. The ringmaster of this world circus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger, GigaStacySexual and 24 others
IMG 1973

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
Water I got JQ pilled in mid - late 2020 and then found out about nick fuentes + all that rw tiktok shit. I do miss those 2020/2021 little dark age edits & hyperborean memes i hate these save europe newfags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, lil truecel, CopiumX and 3 others
@6ft4 @MoggerGaston @moredatesmorerapes @MaghrebGator @faustianspirit @Debetro @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: matka and moredatesmorerapes
Water I got JQ pilled in mid - late 2020 and then found out about nick fuentes + all that rw tiktok shit. I do miss those 2020/2021 little dark age edits & hyperborean memes i hate these save europe newfags
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon you guys should’ve been on it tbh the good ole days man. A few others users on here were on it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
racist communities went to utter shit and lost 20 IQ points since then

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon you guys should’ve been on it tbh the good ole days man. A few others users on here were on it as well.
I was there

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ElTruecel
@wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: matka

• +1
only jews are allowed to be high IQ

everyone who is not a jew, or at least a zionist-shill like bill gates will be killed if he is high iq

• +1
Nigga it was on my fyp. I literally remember it but I was just so young it seems unrealistic to you for me to be havin dat shit on my feed at that age. But it was. I remember it vaguely

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Normies are waking up to this shit as well.

• +1
@Ron.Belgrade @Alucard69

• +1
Reactions: matka
Yeah there are so many jewish ppl in positions of power despite them being like less than 1%, no doubt they are highest IQ

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Jason Voorhees
Hitler was right about these fuckers

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, borntosuffer, WeiWei and 1 other person
WELL THANKS I GUESS
OIP.gzclIzNLnxqMSm_Lh8pBsAHaEK

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Jason Voorhees
Jews are white.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, Soter and matka
No wonder they are the ones printing all the money.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
When i first found about the jewish theory I found it to be absurd how such a small group can have so much influence. I even denied at first but as I read more into these things every issue in the world seems to somehow trace back to the jew, it’s always somehow, for some reason always a jew. Whether it's through direct involvement like passing laws, shaping policies, and starting wars, or indirectly funding terrorist groups and stirring up ethnic tensions, it all leads back to them. All the information is right there out in the open for everyone to see but people still turn a blind eye.The problem arent even ethnics as many here seem to think. Even they are the victims. The real villain in this story is the Jew, the unseen puppeteer behind it all. The ringmaster of this world circus
When ppl ask for proof gods real I sometimes bring up Jews as proof. Think about it a little backwards tribe of people cuck the whole world and their claim is because “we are the chosen ones” I mean after a while you start to realise maybe it’s not all hullsuit maybe there’s some truth to it all :forcedsmile:

Now it’s true god removed his hand of protection from them but in grace he did leave them with his boons and this shows with their high IQ power and the like

There’s a theory that one of the tribes I come from are Jewish due to us having unusually high IQ for blacks and very similar tendencies to Jews with I won’t deny my tribe does have very “Jewish” ways of operating in fact Jews like my tribe due to how much they get along :forcedsmile: we spent our history basically running high IQ game on Cumskins and niggas. Maybe that’s why I’m higher IQ than most maybe I am an Jewish badboy deep down :feelshah: anyways back to it GOY

The JQ is real but it is taken to a point of absurdity by certain people on the internet (Groypers for example).

Also, it is easier to convince normies that inmigration is a problem rather than convince them about jewish people in power positions controlling the world.

So you are right but it is kind of a Sissyphus situation for RWers, they will never win if they center their message around the JQ.

• JFL
Nick Fuentes has gone full retarded, he is also a skinny fat faggot.

He should ditch the "Christian-Muslim alliance" and go back to his WN days. The groypers are majority brown people now

• +1
I had a vision that jewish power will be broken in my lifetime. It will be either their dangling bodies hanging from a lamppost, or mine.

• +1
Maybe it's true but I can't stand the Nick Fuentes type that automatically disregard anything someone has to say by writing "jew!". Looks like a dork

When i first found about the jewish theory I found it to be absurd how such a small group can have so much influence. I even denied at first but as I read more into these things every issue in the world seems to somehow trace back to the jew, its always somehow, for some reason always a jew. Whether it's through direct involvement like passing laws, shaping policies, and starting wars, or indirectly funding terrorist groups and stirring up ethnic tensions, it all leads back to them. All the information is right there out in the open for everyone to see but people still turn a blind eye.The problem arent even ethnics as many here seem to think. Even they are the victims. The real villain in this story is the Jew, the unseen puppeteer behind it all. The ringmaster of this world circus
Yh and it doesnt help that all mods on this site are jewish too and some members started Jewmaxxing too

Attachments

• IMG_0657.webp
    IMG_0657.webp
    762.3 KB · Views: 0