it is easy to be chad in brazil

D

Deleted member 11054

Iron
This is the kind of competition we have here, this guy is 5'10 and looks at the reaction of the girls in his photo on a Facebook college group. If you live in Brazil, smile and celebrate bro.
550 comments from girls talking about how beautiful he is and who wanted to have him as a boyfriend and even sexual overtones
Btw, which psl of it? Because I think he's very normie

Attachments

• Screenshot_87.png
    Screenshot_87.png
    372.3 KB · Views: 568
  • Screenshot_91.png
    Screenshot_91.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 570
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others

it is easy to be chad in any third world country*​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9090 and 19 others
550 comments from girls talking about how beautiful he is and who wanted to have him as a boyfriend and even sexual overtones
Given the fact that he's white he's probably rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Neckpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
brb moving to brazil

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and metagross
would a 6 ft 2 chadlite north atlantid be chad in brazil?

asking for a friend

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
He is good looking tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
He's not a chad at all
he's a gl normie

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, antiantifa and 6 others
Bad quality photo, but yeah, he doesn't strike me as a Chad. Not even Chadlite tbh.

And 5'10 aswell... I really don't know why women would go crazy over him.

• +1
it is easy for a westerner to be chad in brazil

fixed it
how would it be any easier for an average brazilian to be chad in brazil than an average german in germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, johncruz12345, Danish_Retard and 2 others
time to travel to brazil tbh

@Deliciadecu

Okay, but where's the comments?
In the post he just made a joke.
I don't believe you op

And no, this guy is not Chad, he is well below the white Brazilian

Okay, but where's the comments?
In the post he just made a joke.
I don't believe you op

he didn't make a joke, he asked someone to take the girl out from behind him, so that the picture would be "clean"

I didn't post the comments, because first, they are in Portuguese and second to not show the name of any girl, but I can edit and cover their name if you want

Looks like a chadlite to me

he didn't make a joke, he asked someone to take the girl out from behind him, so that the picture would be "clean"

I didn't post the comments, because first, they are in Portuguese and second to not show the name of any girl, but I can edit and cover their name if you want
If you can, thank you.
This guy is below average.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
If you can, thank you.
This guy is below average.
i also think hi is below average, or average in the best of case
look: Use translate if u want, but is always of the same ''cute'' ''omg u're so gl'' ''omg, i wanna sit on you'' have many of this

Attachments

• Screenshot_96.png
    Screenshot_96.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_95.png
    Screenshot_95.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_971.png
    Screenshot_971.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Screenshot_97.png
    Screenshot_97.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 478
most of those girls are at least 6+ , insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i also think hi is below average, or average in the best of case
look: Use translate if u want, but is always of the same ''cute'' ''omg u're so gl'' ''omg, i wanna sit on you'' have many of this
Okay, you're right.
E a proposito,eu sou brasileiro.

chico is literally brazilian

• JFL
This guy is like a 3/10 lol
If you dont mog him its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Germania, metagross and 1 other person
He is good looking tho
it's 2021 bro, being ''gl'' in the west doesn't matter anymore he would struggle alot unless given sports halo most likely hockey since his hair lol or coming from an rich area.

• JFL
Let's remember that we are heterosexual men. It's easy for us to recognize extremes: we can easily tell that the guy in my avatar is very handsome. We know that morbidly obese pencil-necked nerd isn't good-looking in women's eyes. However, if we are talking about ordinary guys, it's hard for us to rate them. It's hard for us to say how women look at good looking high tier normie.

Also, because we are looksmaxers, we focus on male models. We strive for perfection and rightly so. But we might forget that 99,9% of men arent as good-looking as those models. You don't have to be a supermodel to be so good looking that women want to fuck you just because of your looks. I can tell you from experience.

To my eyes, the guy in the OP looks good. Not model, not insane slayer, but I can easily see that he can be popular among women. I'm not sure though, because rating guys like him is hard, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has active sex life.

I have a friend who is a very ordinary Finnish male. 185 cm (6 feet 1 inch), blue eyes, blond hair. His height, eye color and hair color are very, very common in Finland (something like 95% of Finns has blue eyes). His face is average at best. He is a bit autistic: he's not a very social guy. Honestly, I suspect that the only girls he has fucked in Finland are prostitutes. Anyway, he has been traveling in Latin America for months, not in Brazil tho. I can see from his pictures that some good-looking short Latin American girls like her. He's not a chad at all, but his height and eye color makes him stand out of the crowd. I suspect that he's below average in Finland but high tier normie in Latin America. Seems like if you are a tall blue-eyed guy, then the competition might be easier in Latin America.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, lutte, Mike95 and 3 others
Let's remember that we are heterosexual men. It's easy for us to recognize extremes: we can easily tell that the guy in my avatar is very handsome. We know that morbidly obese pencil-necked nerd isn't good-looking in women's eyes. However, if we are talking about ordinary guys, it's hard for us to rate them. It's hard for us to say how women look at good looking high tier normie.

Also, because we are looksmaxers, we focus on male models. We strive for perfection and rightly so. But we might forget that 99,9% of men arent as good-looking as those models. You don't have to be a supermodel to be so good looking that women want to fuck you just because of your looks. I can tell you from experience.

To my eyes, the guy in the OP looks good. Not model, not insane slayer, but I can easily see that he can be popular among women. I'm not sure though, because rating guys like him is hard, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has active sex life.

I have a friend who is a very ordinary Finnish male. 185 cm (6 feet 1 inch), blue eyes, blond hair. His height, eye color and hair color are very, very common in Finland (something like 95% of Finns has blue eyes). His face is average at best. He is a bit autistic: he's not a very social guy. Honestly, I suspect that the only girls he has fucked in Finland are prostitutes. Anyway, he has been traveling in Latin America for months, not in Brazil tho. I can see from his pictures that some good-looking short Latin American girls like her. He's not a chad at all, but his height and eye color makes him stand out of the crowd. I suspect that he's below average in Finland but high tier normie in Latin America. Seems like if you are a tall blue-eyed guy, then the competition might be easier in Latin America.
brain works solely based on contrasts :blackpill::blackpill:

Above average IPD, one of the hardest things to change

Same thing applies to ethnic in Finland. Many ethnic are slaying here in Finland because their pheno are exotic. Just go in mall you see many ethnic with Finnish girls. You are actually right about PSL.. Its not always accurate. Camera distortion can really lower your points here... but if you are not seriously deformed.. You can easily improve your look with basics softmaxing.

Last edited:
Same thing applies to ethnic in Finland. Many ethnic are slaying here in Finland because their pheno are exotic. Just go in mall you see many ethnic with Finnish girls.
I disagree and agree at the same time. Ethnic gives a boost compared to them being in their home countries, but honestly, I rarely see an ethnic guy with hot Finnish girls. Finnish girls with ethnic guys tend to be average at best, often below average.

I disagree and agree at the same time. Ethnic gives a boost compared to them being in their home countries, but honestly, I rarely see an ethnic guy with hot Finnish girls. Finnish girls with ethnic guys tend to be average at best, often below average.

Are you from Finland? Because Im and I every time when I go in MALLS... I see it.. Their girlfriends arent ugly.. I have seen plenty with high tier women.

Last edited:
Are you from Finland? Because Im and I see every time when I go in MALLS. Their girls arent ugly.
Yes, I am. And I have very rarely seen an ethnic guy with a good-looking Finnish girl. On the other hand, I have often seen ethnic guys with average or below average Finnish girls.

I once had an African flatmate. Somewhat good-looking guy, definitely fit. Not totally gymmaxed, but he had good abs. Not a bad face either. And the only girl he slayed? Chubby redhead.

Yes, I am. And I have very rarely seen an ethnic guy with a good-looking Finnish girl. On the other hand, I have often seen ethnic guys with average or below average Finnish girls.

I once had an African flatmate. Somewhat good-looking guy, definitely fit. Not totally gymmaxed, but he had good abs. Not a bad face either. And the only girl he slayed? Chubby redhead.

Are you living in Helsinki? Bruh I see it every time.

Are you living in Helsinki? Bruh I see it every time.
Yes. And no, the girls you see in malls with ethnic guys aren't what I consider good-looking. They tend to be white trash type of girls. So our standards are different.

Yes. And no, the girls you see in malls with ethnic guys aren't what I consider good-looking. They tend to be white trash type of girls. So our standards are different.

I dont know man but some of them look pretty attractive. Not fat at all or low class. The ethnic guys that they date arenth even ugly. They are pretty much lookmatched.

I dont know man but some of them look pretty attractive. Not fat at all or low class. The ethnic guys that they date arenth even ugly. They are pretty much lookmatching.
There was actually maybe a year ago an article in Helsingin Sanomat about how white girls in Finland don't like black guys. If I remember correctly, the journalist who wrote the article is a black woman.

I'm not saying there aren't ethnic guys with good-looking girls, but most often, from what I have seen (yes, in the malls too), ethnic guys are with women that I consider subpar. But each of us has our own opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
This is the kind of competition we have here, this guy is 5'10 and looks at the reaction of the girls in his photo on a Facebook college group. If you live in Brazil, smile and celebrate bro.
Btw, which psl of it? Because I think he's very normie
He is below average in europe.

Guys in South America are fucking ugly, but foids a super hot. Why?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
There was actually maybe a year ago an article in Helsingin Sanomat about how white girls in Finland don't like black guys. If I remember correctly, the journalist who wrote the article is a black woman.

I'm not saying there aren't ethnic guys with good-looking girls, but most often, from what I have seen (yes, in the malls too), ethnic guys are with women that I consider subpar. But each of us has our own opinions.

Im talking about all ethnics... The Somalis does not even date anything out from their own group. The black people that I have seen with finnish girls are usually non Muslims Africans. The middle eastern and Asians are doing decently here.

Im talking about all ethnics... The Somalis does not even date anything out from their own group. The black people that I have seen with finnish girls are usually non Muslims Africans. The middle eastern and Asians are doing decently here.
I have only once seen an Asian guy with a white Finnish girl. The Asian guy was very, very smooth, confident, and looked pretty good. Better than 99% of Asian guys I have seen. Most Asians tend to date their own.

I have once seen a black guy with a decently good-looking white Finnish woman. The guy looked like a professor or engineer. You know, he dressed and acted like he is an educated guy. But we have our own experiences and opinions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
finland swede?

finland swede?
Me? No. Wallenberg isn't my name; it's just some random name I decided to use as a nickname. Yeah, I'm not a very creative person.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Same in Russia and Eastern Europe.
would be interesting why it is the way it is. I am sure there is a frequently occurring gene in Latin America, Eastern Europe, parts of Asia that turns women into stacies on the one hand and men into ugly ducklings on the other.

The black people that I have seen with finnish girls are usually non Muslims Africans. The Asians are doing decently here.
In Finnland? Srsly? It's game over for them in Germany, especially for Asian guys, they get zero, nothing, nichts, nada, niente

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
He's white, he's 5'10 which is considered tall in brazil and has a decent looking face mogs the average mixed raced brazilian to the moon.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Locationpill is the most brutal pill in existence. Doesn't always matter if you're white or ethnic either.

Example: French girls are some of the ugliest in EU but have the highest standards. It's not rare to see ugly femlets dating model-looking males, which makes it hard to compete even for 5/10 and 6/10 girls :feelswhy:. Then when I go to Germany, just 5km away, I'm basically in tutorial mode slaying 8+s :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292