It is female's imperative to keep males in an animalistic non ascended state

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
No matter how hard men try to ascend beyond the physical realm by ascending spiritually and mentally, females do everything they can to drag men back down into an animalistic state of materialism.

They walk around strangers in public as close to naked as possible but without exposing the failos of their drooping tits and celulite and loose skin
They wear minimal but tight clothing to make their bodies look better and more perked up than they are naked
They say that triggering a involuntary reactions within male brains isn't anything to do with them since their freedom to wear whatever they want around strangers trumps men's desire to not have involuntary reactions triggered within their brains.

Meh body, would be worse fully naked

same foid Giga frauded with fabric, could cut it off with short leggings or short top as many slags do

Why would they want to trigger these involuntary reactions within the brains of the 99.9% of men in public who they have no attraction to?
Because it feels like they are on a heavy dose of heroin knowing that they can take a man out of a peaceful mental state and force him into a clouded mental state where an involuntary animalistic urge is triggered.
That man who was about to have a breakthrough spiritually with just another day of introspection is now sent back to caveman level sentience for the few moments that he is exposed to a woman wearing a thin piece of fabric that is placed excrustiatingly tight onto her ass that would be sagging if naked.
This break in introspective momentum and reversion back to primitve brain state literally plunges humanity back an immesurable amount each and every time it occurs.

What are women most attracted to:
Is it outlier sentience levels? no
Is it outlier intellegence? no
Is it outlier height? no

All 3 traits common in the ascended man yet women actively seek men that are close to the mean in these regards
Yes women select for outlier faces but an outlier face is just a face that's mathematically close to the mean in a multitude of proportions
Hence the reason nearly all women will chose a man who has a face with high averageness like diCaprio over a giga masc but still aesthetic guy with mogger mandible that males assume to be the ideal.
When you see MTNs on the street with their GFs, they will often have a decent level of facial averageness associated with having average facial height.
Despite a tall face that only exists on a tall man being the most telltale sign facially of an ascended man, it takes so much to go right for foids to give preference to the tall face that exists on a tall man over the averageness of a run of the mill normie's average height face.

WOMEN ARE LITERALLY DESIGNED TO KEEP MEN OF EACH NEW GENERATION REVERTING TO THE MEAN AND NEVER LETTING THEM BREAK FREE FROM THEIR SHACKLES AND PHYSICALLY ASCEND EN MASSE WHICH WOULD BE ACHIEVED BY RESERVING THEIR WOMBS FOR OUTLIER MALES OF TOP PERCENTILE HEIGHT, FACIAL HEIGHT, IQ AND SENTIENCE LEVELS.

B-but, men have been getting taller in the last 100 years...
Largely due to tapping out the maximum height potential within each ethnic subgroups genetic coding that had been surpressed due to a lack of excess calories in previous centuries.
In terms of getting taller thanks to sexual selection (which should be going into overdrive now that women have complete autonomy over who they reproduce with) european men born in 2000 are no taller than european men born in 1980, even though there would've been a massive increase in hypergamy in those 20 years with women no longer being socially pressured into marriage with subhumans

Women dont want men to get taller, they dont want men to get more intelligent, they just want to keep us stagnant or even drive us backwards to return to pre caveman times.
You could point me to examples where women have selected for men who are outliers in height and IQ (AND ACTUALLY REPRODUCED WITH THEM) but for every example like that there are countless examples of low class, low income foids who have reproduced with low IQ manlets so it more than balances things out and keeps us stagnant or even desecends us because of just how shitty and degenerate the general population is becoming by comparison to 100 years ago and I'm talking about just whites in this instance.
People actually took pride in dressing well when going out in public on a Sunday in the 1920s but now everyone dresses in a tracksuit and takes zero pride in anything related to maintaining a high pedigree society, it is a race to the bottom for the majority of the population since the majority of the population are low class, unsophisticated fucks thanks to women selecting for these men at a greater rate.

It is quite clear that a European man with a tall,elongated,narrow bone structure is the most obvious indication of a physically ascended man with it being the meta for male models since men of the general population are stumpy and would look like utter dogshit by comparison if put on the runway next to these ascended bodied men.

It is quite obvious that autistic tendencies are related to higher sentience levels and having a greater grasp on reality

It is quite obvious that a man with a tall elongated ascended body coupled with a tall face is perfect evidence of an ascended man since it makes men with average facial height look infantile by comparison

You have men walking this earth who make the average man look like absolute infants both physically and mentally yet women are not queuing up to reproduce with these men, nearly every woman just seeks out a man who is close to the mean or subhuman because that's the only thing they are able to relate to given that they are infants both physically and mentally themselves.

Men brought us out of giga primal socities by forcing women to reproduce with one man each (via religion) meaning the higher sentient men got a chance to pass on their genes as opposed to just the most animalistic, impulsive men maintaining their spot at the top of the hierarchies and impregnating all the foids effectively keeping us living in ape like hierarchicial structures.
Structures where the most impulsive men who get high dopamine spikes from exercises in social dominance reach the top of the hieracrhies rather than men who make breakthroughs in progressing the species forward.

When you look at other mammals who's breeding patterns aren't interfered with by humans, they pretty much all look similar within the species with little variance.
If women had their way and males weren't able to change women's breeding patterns with forced monogamy etc, women wouldn't be content in their reproductive mission until males reverted back to having a uniform height on par with that of pygmies while also being unable to use a written language with a sentience level and introspection level no greater than that of a dog.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightswinning, pablomaxx, Runawaytictac and 8 others
Female race needs to have its eyes surgically removed at age 5

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and incel194012940
Ya, the tall and classy look isn’t worth much to average and below women, because they can’t relate to it. They’re more comfortable with a coping gymcel or beardcel because they’re coping and average themselves. I never, ever, ever see tall and facially average or above guys dating noticeably down.

Looking attractive is one thing, but looking and acting relatable to the girl is at least as important for anything more than a hook up. And this goes for both guys and girls, the one girl that I’ll never get over had the same characteristics in her look as me, and we had extremely similar experiences and attitudes in life.

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954, hahalol123, pablomaxx and 1 other person
You have men walking this earth who make the average man look like absolute infants both physically and mentally yet women are not queuing up to reproduce with these men
What? Seriously? You lost me here.

What a jolly good read OP, great philosophizing. @HarrierDuBois @SidharthTheSlayer check this out.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, HarrierDuBois and 6ft4
Fantastic thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and 6ft4
Excellent thread OP!!

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Very real I have no idea what collectivly goes through their minds that makes them think this is beneficial if anything goes on in there at all

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and 6ft4
What a jolly good read OP, great philosophizing. @HarrierDuBois @SidharthTheSlayer check this out.

View attachment 2968963
Only in a society where sex is the highest essence of being does the female win. In all other worlds the female loses. Hence that is what they're pushing. Sex is the most animalistic and least philosophical of the states a person can exist in. I feel the most disgusted with myself when sexually aroused, I smell of animalistic instict with no capacity for thought.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, lightswinning, DeadTrees and 3 others
Only in a society where sex is the highest essence of being does the female win. In all other worlds the female loses. Hence that is what they're pushing. Sex is the most animalistic and least philosophical of the states a person can exist in. I feel the most disgusted with myself when sexually aroused, I smell of animalistic instict with no capacity for thought.
It is our greatness weakness that we must overcome

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, gymislife and HarrierDuBois
A woman can only go to God through marriage