It is funny to see normal guys interact with autists on here

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
Caging hard seeing normal NT guy who has regular low self esteem like @aBetterMii interact with schizoid autists, hebephilecels and Ramirez enjoyers. Two different worlds tbh it is very funny to me. And he is not normie at all so imagine if normies read our threads. There would be amber alert going to everyones phone to watch out for our autism

Normies will never understand indeed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Moggie, thereallegend and 7 others
6D450D7A 65D5 43A2 98FC 6E4206A1763D

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, thereallegend, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
I mean technically OCD puts me on the spectrum, but no im not NT if i was i wouldnt gave over 6k posts. Im definetly better off NT wise than half the forum tho.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Account
is it really that bad
i’m autistic so i don’t see it i just see autism as normal since it’s like me

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aBetterMii and Account
is it really that bad
i’m autistic so i don’t see it i just see autism as normal since it’s like me
For me it is normal. I like it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aBetterMii, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Welcome to my world
Yall are a case study to me

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, aBetterMii and Deleted member 15827
I just shared a Ramirez edit to my normjr friends I have no idea how they’re gonna take it :ROFLMAO: fk it bro we only go around once and I’m ranirezmaxing mentally anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Account
I just shared a Ramirez edit to my normjr friends I have no idea how they’re gonna take it :ROFLMAO: fk it bro we only go around once and I’m ranirezmaxing mentally anyways
I showed his pic to my mom once. I told her I wanted to look like him she gave me blue pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I showed his pic to my mom once. I told her I wanted to look like him she gave me blue pill
Tell her that if you can’t get Zygos like Ramirez you will become the next night stalker Inshallah.

• +1
Reactions: Account
Tell her that if you can’t get Zygos like Ramirez you will become the next night stalker Inshallah.
When my mom was younger she was really skinny and had hollow cheeks like Ramirez so I have hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back