It is impossible to be an incel if you are a mormon.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Doesn't matter how ugly, short and poor you are if you are a mormon you will find a wife because mormons are very endogamic and only marry within their community so there's generally a shortage of men. Why wasn't I born into a cult like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, raleqtambrobret, The Grinch and 20 others
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Schizotypalcel, totalynotme and 1 other person
@TechnoBoss @ChadL1te @Sprinkles @wishIwasSalludon @SidharthTheSlayer

damn she mogs him to death

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Mewton and Jason Voorhees
@BrendioEEE @ey88 @User28823 @OldRooster @TheLookInYourEyes @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ey88
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
They'd be looksmatched were he not fat

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees

also her forehead is bigger than his lol

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
The guy in the blue has big wrists, big skull, he’s probably a big dog so they’re looksmatched or close enough. He’s also very high trust and friendly looking. High trust and size are #1 and #2 most important things to countryish women.

Utah might be the US state with the best looking people and it’s a cool place overall, I’ve driven through there a few times and been to Bonneville Salt Flats and Arches. And maybe the hottest girl I’ve matched with this year is from the same town as Lucky Blue Smith.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, bloomercel, sportsmogger and 2 others
Just Mormon or amishmaxx and you’ll get a white blonde haired HQNP girl.

I see the allure. No technology (aka you’ll look even better to her because she doesn’t know how many GL men are out there) and she can’t leave the community so there’s even less competition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, bloomercel, sportsmogger and 2 others

I see the allure. No technology (aka you’ll look even better to her because she doesn’t know how many GL men are out there) and she can’t leave the community so there’s even less competition.
When are you converting bhai

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and TechnoBoss
The guy in the blue has big wrists, big skull, he’s probably a big dog so they’re looksmatched or close enough. He’s also very high trust and friendly looking. High trust and size are #1 and #2 most important things to countryish women.

Utah might be the US state with the best looking people and it’s a cool place overall, I’ve driven through there a few times and been to Bonneville Salt Flats and Arches. And maybe the hottest girl I’ve matched with this year is from the same town as Lucky Blue Smith.
Spanish Fork? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
Isnt that the girl whos an ex mormon on tiktok??

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jason Voorhees
a girl i know was mormon and we dated until she moved

i was not mormon

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon
You have enough appeal to start a cult,

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and wishIwasSalludon

Only works if ur white they dont want to marry shitskins

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and Shahnameh
@BrendioEEE @ey88 @User28823 @OldRooster @TheLookInYourEyes @ElTruecel
I'm not sure if he's an uncle or a cousin, I guess he's probably a cousin (maybe), he's like the off-spring my great-aunt? Not sure what the word is for that, a second uncle? Who the fuck even KNOWS, regardless, God rest my great aunts soul, but she racemixed, the cousin I am referring to does not look white, he has dark skin, but he became a mormon, and as a result they basically just handed him a free white wife, it's actually insane, he has kids with her too, and it's not any regular white wife aswell, she has like platinum blonde hair and blue eyes from what I remember.

Pretty wild stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most cult/religious communities are like that

• +1
it's impossible to be an incel if you are muslim

• +1
I'm not sure if he's an uncle or a cousin, I guess he's probably a cousin (maybe), he's like the off-spring my great-aunt? Not sure what the word is for that, a second uncle? Who the fuck even KNOWS, regardless, God rest my great aunts soul, but she racemixed, the cousin I am referring to does not look white, he has dark skin, but he became a mormon, and as a result they basically just handed him a free white wife, it's actually insane, he has kids with her too, and it's not any regular white wife aswell, she has like platinum blonde hair and blue eyes from what I remember.

Pretty wild stuff.
Only works if ur white they dont want to marry shitskins

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
What does that actually mean? Is it some kind of American thing