it is impossible to be white and an incel

zub111

zub111

6”5 ,high mtn/ low htn ,17

holy fucking shit this guy looks like the biggest trucel ever but JBW pill saved him, and the way that gooks worship whites in actually unreal. jfl he looks like he would have 70k posts on org

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: diditeverbegin, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, exo and 11 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and BrutalMogger
That's an anomaly that can be found with any group. Hell, niggas here just posted that short Vietnamese guy with the tall Blonde wife who looks better than him. There was also a video of a jet Black African guy with very broad features with a cute White girl.

Sometimes, ugly men have money, charisma, social status, height, or a good D to make up for their ugliness.

Inceldom is just as mental as it is physical. Elliot Rodger could've been a fuckboy if he played his cards right.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuki, TUSSELEIF, Henry Rollins and 5 others

holy fucking shit this guy looks like the biggest trucel ever but JBW pill saved him, and the way that gooks worship whites in actually unreal. jfl he looks like he would have 70k posts on org

Ts makes me wanna kms

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, deadstock and zub111
Whites can be incel but even being a white incel is better than being a tyrone slayer cus at least a white incel can look at his skin and see it's not dirty and his ancestors weren't chained and sold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Yuki, Danish_Smartass and 2 others
any white guy thats an incel is salty he can't get stacy, and a volcel for not liking asian women

can't even pity them because they're legit a horse that refuses to drink the water right in front of them

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and zub111
it's called green card retard

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, zub111 and Clqs
Complete BS

• +1
Reactions: zub111
why do people who look like that dont think to themselves: "Damn, im so fucking ugly. I shouldnt even reproduce yk? Because my kids will suffer a lot. Well, ill do it anyway."

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, TUSSELEIF, Snowskinned and 3 others
SEAmaxxing is 100% legit for whites and if you’re a white incel you should be moneymaxxing to move

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, african_subhuman and zub111
passport bro

• +1
Reactions: sexy and zub111

@📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and 📎♿️⚙️

Ropefuel

That's what I be saying
White incels are volcels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diditeverbegin, watah, zub111 and 1 other person
The simulation we live in has rare events like this where a truecel gets to date a cute girl.

What this is does is that other male incels start doubting reality and their role/responsibility in their own suffering.

'If HE can get a cute girl, why can't I? Why am I so cursed.'

The purpose of this instance of the simulated reality we live in, is to further increase incel suffering, agony and pain. It further tortures us.

Don't fall for it.

Only if you're lean

I know a 6'3 white dude with North Atlantid pheno (blue eyes, brown wavy hair) and he's an incel.

But he's like 40% body fat.

If he was 10% body fat he would be the biggest slayer on the planet.

any white guy thats an incel is salty he can't get stacy, and a volcel for not liking asian women

can't even pity them because they're legit a horse that refuses to drink the water right in front of them
nah bro.

depends on white.
I'm ''white'' but med and t50 and short

he looks like a corpse

zub111
6”5 ,high mtn/ low htn ,17
Joined Sep 8, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Someone solve my math assignment

• +1
Reactions: zub111