It is in women’s nature to be sluts

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I have fought against it but I can’t any longer
Women are born with the urge to seek out as much sex as possible with the most well endowed men. Also, her goal is to also stir up conflict between men by fucking multiple men and making each other jealous. That’s what the female is intended to do.

if you see a non-slut woman, you should respect her and be amazed because she’s basically a monk. She’s denying herself from her true nature and choosing a life of non-whoreishness which is unnatural for her gender.

Ugly men like me and you were never meant to be in this game of sex, lust, cheating, and winning/losing. We need to kill our selves and exit life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, serialcoper, BeanletMogger and 5 others
I noticed the changed avi, have you found clarity?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, slavicpsycho, 5.5psl and 2 others
The more I try the worse

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Women are like robots; if you meet a certain looks threshold, they become hypersexual. And if a handful of women find you attractive in this way, then most, if not all, do (herdism). I’ve had women give me dirty looks, then later see how other women find me attractive. Then they’d try to pursue me, and I’d give them the cold shoulder, and they wouldn’t even get offended.

There are no non-sluts after puberty starts.

Women have to be slutty. They know chads have options, which means they’re experienced. If a woman has the opportunity to secure a chad, she’s going to put out her best self in every way possible, even if it means being a sexual deviant

+ They know chads have seen it all, so they feel they won’t be shamed or judged for showing their true sexual desires

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, BeanletMogger, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Mr Rager, Mr Raaager
Tell me where you're going, tell us where you're headed...

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto