It is possible to find a female virgin in 2022?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
And I mean females in Europe and USA, not middle eastern countries or some highly religious countries.

I know one and I fucked a different one earlier this year.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
only if you're NT

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Bhai ur a retard. If anything there are more virgin girls than ever before. I would know ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Zoomers in general are having sex less than previous generations. This apply to both males and females. No matter how much u complain about how bad hypergamy has gotten, this is a fact

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and justbentbro
nope

lies, unless you hangout with 13 year olds :feelswhat:

The one I fucked was very ugly fat subhuman and 21. First time on tinder blah blah. I only did it because virgin.

The other one is extremely mentally ill and is 24. Noone would have a chance with her due her defensiveness and craziness.

My ex was also a virgin at 18 in 2020. She was mentally ill too but not as much. Took a LOT of dates and comforting.

And I almost got an 18yo LTB last Christmas but she hooked up with another guy before I could manage.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20370
The one I fucked was very ugly fat subhuman and 21. First time on tinder blah blah. I only did it because virgin.

The other one is extremely mentally ill and is 24. Noone would have a chance with her due her defensiveness and craziness.

My ex was also a virgin at 18 in 2020. She was mentally ill too but not as much. Took a LOT of dates and comforting.

And I almost got an 18yo LTB last Christmas but she hooked up with another guy before I could manage.
G I G A C H A D

Bhai ur a retard. If anything there are more virgin girls than ever before. I would know ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. Zoomers in general are having sex less than previous generations. This apply to both males and females. No matter how much u complain about how bad hypergamy has gotten, this is a fact
Cope male virginity is on the rise more than ever before, this graph shows that, Also keep in mind this is 2018, the number of male virgins may be way higher now, while the number of female virgins may be much lower, with less than 10% while for males as high as 50%. Keep in mind the real number of this is way higher as it doesnโ€™t show the entire population.
BA1A6FA8 2A0D 4A03 B818 B6C73D247F56