It is really feels good when someone are nice to you irl

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
Just walking alone in 3 in the morning and some stranger say goodmorning to me in a nice way, and I feel so good, and and i also feels so good when cashiers are talking nice to me, even I'm so anxious af, just be nice to everyone guys, it's healthy for you and for everyone

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, BigBoy and Bluepill
Imagine being PSL 7+, this feeling would be non-stop. You'd probably become "blind" to it eventually since it's all you know.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and john2
Imagine being PSL 7+, this feeling would be non-stop. You'd probably become "blind" to it eventually since it's all you know.

chico is now nw3 oldcel with shit collagen, broootal
Just walking alone in 3 in the morning and some stranger say goodmorning to me in a nice way, and I feel so good, and and i also feels so good when cashiers are talking nice to me, even I'm so anxious af, just be nice to everyone guys, it's healthy for you and for everyone
is that u in avi bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and cardiologist
No! It is annoying. And creepy.
If I reveal the cashier story about me, I will be laughed upon by this entire forum.
Cashiers are fucking annoying, they are just programmed by their wagecucking managers to say good shit.

This is actually legit sad man. You know you're a broken, beaten-down soul when even the tiniest morsels of niceties excite you.

I can related though. When you've been treated like shit your whole life by women, by your parents, by society at large - then you tend to remember the rare interaction where the person was nice to you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dios
No! It is annoying. And creepy.
If I reveal the cashier story about me, I will be laughed upon by this entire forum.
Cashiers are fucking annoying, they are just programmed by their wagecucking managers to say good shit.
i got fired because i was myself everyone liked me except some grumpy boomers

i got fired because i was myself everyone liked me except some grumpy boomers
I got lectured by the manager for not showing respect to one of the foid cashiers. I was a customer lol.