it is such a brutal blackbpill seeing your parens age

F

failedathlete

Iron
as a well off young adult, when living alone I got more serious about blackballed pursuits, and strived for an aesthetic ideal for myself, as Schopenhauer came to conclude before, when you live with no survival desires, you develop aesthetic contemplation, which I think why a lot of young men now focus on looks, an artistic pursuit using their bodies, as Schopenhauer came to conclude before, a literal cope against the sufferings of existence.

living alone for a few years never seeing my family, met them in the end of my cut jfl stocked at the airport to be 9 percent bf only to see them withered by time, a slap to my face and to my current mentality, it just felt weird,
when you cope in one of life's avenues, expect a slap of grim reality once In awhile.

as a well off young adult, when living alone I got more serious about blackballed pursuits, and strived for an aesthetic ideal for myself, as Schopenhauer came to conclude before, when you live with no survival desires, you develop aesthetic contemplation, which I think why a lot of young men now focus on looks, an artistic pursuit using their bodies, as Schopenhauer came to conclude before, a literal cope against the sufferings of existence.

living alone for a few years never seeing my family, met them in the end of my cut jfl stocked at the airport to be 9 percent bf only to see them withered by time, a slap to my face and to my current mentality, it just felt weird,
when you cope in one of life's avenues, expect a slap of grim reality once In awhile.
very sad . Spend time with them while you can bc when they die it wont be just a slap of grim reality