It is time to really quit this forum.

ndos

ndos

6'4.5'',wide frame,acnecel,here to looksmax
I dont want to associate with this forum. It is still a miracle though, very useful info is here that will be definitely used. BOTB/useful threads only, no more replying, creating threads, just pure information. Had a break since March, but came back here, creating a couple of threads and replying, regret it. I dont remember if I made a promise to myself to leave this place, but sometimes(until recent times) I came back to seek some useful info and will be coming back or will make a copy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Arditi, bloomercel and 2 others
there is no reason to leave tbh

i treat this site as entertainment only like instagram ot twitter, i live a very good life without letting it affects me knamsaying

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, grimy and Av0nr
you wont leave anyways this forum is like my ex girlfriend i would always come back to her if she let me

there is no reason to leave tbh

i treat this site as entertainment only like instagram ot twitter, i live a very good life without letting it affects me knamsaying
so this forums does not affect u? Rotting, doing nothing, not writing posts to get rid of 'gray' color from ur nickname?
That's me. I seek only advice/good info

do you think that we're too extreme? we should be more moderate like supporters of those European far-right parties?

so this forums does not affect u? Rotting, doing nothing, not writing posts to get rid of 'gray' color from ur nickname?
That's me. I seek only advice/good info
i don't rot

i live my life, i get money, just like when you browse instagram outside while doing stuff i browse this forum

do you think that we're too extreme? we should be more moderate like supporters of those European far-right parties?
Life is not getting easier. U getting stronger. That's what I understood kinda.

i don't rot

i live my life, i get money, just like when you browse instagram outside while doing stuff i browse this forum
Same, just afraid of this place taking me