It is truly over for me.

I

Immanuel

Iron
I have developed crippling social anxiety, which I suppose isn’t that awful because I have friends who don’t make me feel uncomfortable (and more importantly who I don’t make uncomfortable...)

And on the other hand I have a strong urge to retreat and just no longer exist. I guess the two issues are related, but I just can’t accept the way the world is. Why do I have to constantly apologise for my existence when I never asked for it? Why does me looking a certain way define who I can be?

I’ve looksmaxed (skinmaxxed and effortmaxxed mainly) a lot recently and I’ve noticed things that make me feel sick. As cliche as it is I simply hate the world. But I don’t want to die, I’m pretty much the only thing I like about the world, my experiences that don’t relate to people. Life ended for me when I took that blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Life ended for me when I took that blackpill.
Incel cope BIG incel cope

Life only can better after taking red/blackpill, incels cope saying it made life worse

Life only can better after taking red/blackpill, incels cope saying it made life worse
Because their life gets worse with each passing year

The blackpill changed my worldview. Before I had hope of becoming normal, but now I know that that’s unattainable. There is no hope/future/contentment left for me.

I also wasn’t disgusted by the human race.

blackpill is the best thing to happen me, that and TRPa few years ago, glad i found it out a little bit young

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
How could it be over when it never even started ?

Yeah I know how you feel brother.

I want to be happy and content. I know that my time on this planet is temporary and limited so I want to enjoy it while I can but it’s very difficult. This world is fucked. Or more so, the people occupying it are fucked..

I have developed crippling social anxiety, which I suppose isn’t that awful because I have friends who don’t make me feel uncomfortable (and more importantly who I don’t make uncomfortable...)

And on the other hand I have a strong urge to retreat and just no longer exist. I guess the two issues are related, but I just can’t accept the way the world is. Why do I have to constantly apologise for my existence when I never asked for it? Why does me looking a certain way define who I can be?

I’ve looksmaxed (skinmaxxed and effortmaxxed mainly) a lot recently and I’ve noticed things that make me feel sick. As cliche as it is I simply hate the world. But I don’t want to die, I’m pretty much the only thing I like about the world, my experiences that don’t relate to people. Life ended for me when I took that blackpill.
At some point, you will have to just accept how things are because they won't magically reverse. Looks will always determine how people treat you, so take it to heart and get comfortable with it. Also, what would make you love the world?

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
How could it be over when it never even started ?
Yes this ^

OP just say "it never started for me" and stop the cope, stupid incel cope is not liked around here

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
At some point, you will have to just accept how things are because they won't magically reverse. Looks will always determine how people treat you, so take it to heart and get comfortable with it. Also, what would make you love the world?

If people had more substance to them. Or maybe it’s me who’s inadequate; who can’t afford the luxury of lookism.
Yes this ^

OP just say "it never started for me" and stop the cope, stupid incel cope is not liked around here

It did begin for me. Childhood naivety was a social leveller. None of this helps me cope, it’s just my reality.

If people had more substance to them. Or maybe it’s me who’s inadequate; who can’t afford the luxury of lookism.
If people treated you well in a real way, not fake nice, would you like existence more?