IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DETACH YOURSELF FROM EMOTION AND LEARN FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY AFTER LOOKSMAXXING

B

blackpiller954

Iron
“ Chad can just say whatever and get pussy! “
Psl ratings dont exist, Women will either wanna be fucked by you, or you are invisible to them, or in worst case scenario they are very repulsed

No one here is or will be good looking enough, has the status, or money to genuinely be themselves when handling women. There are always bigger fish.
Understanding the female psyche and using it to your advantage is your best bet. Since 99% men are cucks that believe in the disney fantasy of true love. By acting in such way that you spike a womans anxiety and emotions and give her unexpected rushes will have her attached to you.

Having said this, You must have atleast looksmaxxed to HTN to ensure that initial attraction is there. When I got to low HTN range getting attention or even sex from women was no problem, however once i started to open my mouth more and more problems started to arise.

the truth is that women dont really care about looks.

looks are just the bare minimum to even get noticed by them and play their “Game”. Like I said Your invisible if you are under HTN.
So when you get to this level you are competing agaisnt other men of your same looks caliber, however some may have more money or status or actually know how to manipulate hoes.

THE KEY IS TO TREAT EVERY WOMAN LIKE A WHORE THAT WANTS TO BE FUCKED BY YOU. The only difference between a relationship and friends

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, mierlia3, xegigi and 1 other person
over for my mtn ass

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
There is a psychological component to all of this that people don't wanna discuss. Everyone is too black and white in this community. Once you get to HTN+ its unironically about not being braindead socially to ensure you don't fumble the bag

• +1
Reactions: callisto, LegitUser and xegigi
There is a psychological component to all of this that people don't wanna discuss. Everyone is too black and white in this community. Once you get to HTN+ its unironically about not being braindead socially to ensure you don't fumble the bag
this

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Ngl looks is soo fling important but still thats soo truee too from my anecdotal experiance

I think because a lot in this forum is below HTN it's not talked about. I feel like most people here are low mtn or below or high htn/cl in both cases NT doesn't matter as much.