it is what it is. Arvid, Eduardo DOV and reality as it is.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
I wrote this post as a response to Arvid. A response to a topic where he says I have cuck eyes.
It all started when he was pissed that I said he didn't look like the cruise tone and didn't have the bone mass he seemed to have in some photos.

Answer:

you got mad lol.
You do look like you fraud your pics with lighting.
You just took my worst angle and compared with your Cherry picked picture.

Since you're attacking me, let's get straight to the facts here.

I in this forum have no intention of frauding my own face, I speak the reality, which is, my real flaws are my nose and chin. You are a soft ass, who talks all day about how chad you are. Since there are some photos that, in my opinion, show that it is impossible for you to have bone mass that in others pics seems to be, I said what I said.
And this shit started when you got angry when I said you do not look like cruise. Who is the retarded kid here?
you have the "definition", but not the mass. As for the eyes, you picked my worst eye photo to put on the topic, you little shit.

Let me demonstrate this.

let's start with the eyes, here are my eyes, changing the angle:

from bottom, neutral, tilting, relaxed, opened

this photo you posted the camera was in a lower position and i was total relaxed, since I have tall eyes thats what happened

I have some brow projection, so no, I objectively don't have "cuck eyes". I just look like a sad italian mobster

This is me but, unlike you, I am not mistaken thinking that I look like this under any light. To be like like that under any light, I would need a little more bone mass. in the zygos and jaw.

"reality":

you have the right bone in the right position with a good amount, but lack bone mass, if you didnt, you'd never look like this:

you also seem to need to use braces, i've seen something a little strange in your teeth in some videos.

and wtf is it about squeezing your eyes with a ring and headband?

from the beginning, I never intended to hide my flaws, now, don't come and get a fucked up photo of me and say that I have cuck killer eyes, motherfucker.

me in movement in a video with no intention of looking good speaking the mogger language(portuguese aka chico language/ aka pussy wetting language )

me now:

me after ascencion top tier side view, cry for me.

I speak the reality, at least what it seems to be to me.

and before someone comes to tell me that I’m coping, I’m not, I didn’t say he’s not handsome. The guy is gL for sure. Only that he cheats with those lights that gives a definition to his face and he thinks he is like this.
And it doesn't seem to me at all, given some pictures of him.
But maybe I'm wrong? And is it possible for a boned guy to look boneless in other photos?

and explain to me this picture, is this a morph ? or wtf is going on with your bite?

thats what i had to say, friendos.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Bewusst, Introvertednarc and 3 others
Did you expect me to read all this??
get the fuck out if here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 685, moggingmachine and 12 others
Arvid doesnt look like cruise tbh, a little like pitt tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
hey yo keep write esseys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted and MiroslavBulldosex
If that nose is not morphed its over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Short Ugly and Brown
this is the fella who relates himself to tom cruise?

lmfao

you are not even 1 PSL, srsly

your phenotype belongs in the gutter, and on top of that you are ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
So you Expected me and @ArvidGustavsson to read all this? Gastondn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Sikkunt23
slayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted
ogre nose tbhtbhtbh

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I wrote this post as a response to Arvid. A response to a topic where he says I have cuck eyes.
It all started when he was pissed that I said he didn't look like the cruise tone and didn't have the bone mass he seemed to have in some photos.

View attachment 547050

Answer:

you got mad lol.
You do look like you fraud your pics with lighting.
You just took my worst angle and compared with your Cherry picked picture.

Since you're attacking me, let's get straight to the facts here.

I in this forum have no intention of frauding my own face, I speak the reality, which is, my real flaws are my nose and chin. You are a soft ass, who talks all day about how chad you are. Since there are some photos that, in my opinion, show that it is impossible for you to have bone mass that in others pics seems to be, I said what I said.
And this shit started when you got angry when I said you do not look like cruise. Who is the retarded kid here?
you have the "definition", but not the mass. As for the eyes, you picked my worst eye photo to put on the topic, you little shit.

Let me demonstrate this.

let's start with the eyes, here are my eyes, changing the angle:

from bottom, neutral, tilting, relaxed, opened

this photo you posted the camera was in a lower position and i was total relaxed, since I have tall eyes thats what happened

I have some brow projection, so no, I objectively don't have "cuck eyes". I just look like a sad italian mobster

View attachment 547052

This is me but, unlike you, I am not mistaken thinking that I look like this under any light. To be like like that under any light, I would need a little more bone mass. in the zygos and jaw.

"reality":

you have the right bone in the right position with a good amount, but lack bone mass, if you didnt, you'd never look like this:

View attachment 547053

you also seem to need to use braces, i've seen something a little strange in your teeth in some videos.

and wtf is it about squeezing your eyes with a ring and headband?

from the beginning, I never intended to hide my flaws, now, don't come and get a fucked up photo of me and say that I have cuck killer eyes, motherfucker.

me in movement in a video with no intention of looking good speaking the mogger language(portuguese aka chico language/ aka pussy wetting language )

me now:

me after ascencion top tier side view, cry for me.

https://i.imgur.com/raHRIye.png

I speak the reality, at least what it seems to be to me.

and before someone comes to tell me that I’m coping, I’m not, I didn’t say he’s not handsome. The guy is gL for sure. Only that he cheats with those lights that gives a definition to his face and he thinks he is like this.
And it doesn't seem to me at all, given some pictures of him.
But maybe I'm wrong? And is it possible for a boned guy to look boneless in other photos?

and explain to me this picture, is this a morph ? or wtf is going on with your bite?

View attachment 547055

thats what i had to say, friendos.

Both eyes are mogged hard by mine
Eyearea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 1100, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
this is the fella who relates himself to tom cruise?

lmfao

you are not even 1 PSL, srsly

your phenotype belongs in the gutter, and on top of that you are ugly as fuck

you're coping hard son.
I just dont fraud and post my shittes pics here. Just to prove you all you're all bunch of memed fuckers out of reality.
In real life i have tons of iois, had pretty good girls easy irl. Girls approached me a lot of times in school. white gl girls when I live in south brazil.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc, buckchadley31, johncruz12345 and 5 others
XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted, goat2x and 4 others
i wanna help you cope by saying you were stunted, but if that nose is stunted then you are giving pinocchio a run for his money even after he larps that he slays

man, I don't need your approval lol.... the real-world girls already give me enough validation to know that they let me fuck their little pussy

dn rd, but you look ok I guess

Both mogged by the average Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 1100, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
@Eduardo DOV yeh i was just trolling man you are a chad, psl 7 or so

slayer on tinder too

i can see the resemblence to cruise, especially after your surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted and Eduardo DOV
@Eduardo DOV yeh i was just trolling man you are a chad, psl 7 or so

slayer on tinder too

i can see the resemblence to cruise, especially after your surgeries
you have a talent as a troll ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5912
Read every word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Only braziliancells know how hard i mog arvid to germany and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6315, Mr.cope, Deleted and 1 other person
Get rhino immediately, Jew boy . Also dn rd tbh

0EA44977 E973 4DDC A653 F0864E8B2A02

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5912
you're coping hard son.
I just dont fraud and post my shittes pics here. Just to prove you all you're all bunch of memed fuckers out of reality.
In real life i have tons of iois, had pretty good girls easy irl. Girls approached me a lot of times in school. white gl girls when I live in south brazil.

”162 matches” i get that in a day

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
No its because i needed cuck eyes to compare to like and ur pic was the first i had on my phone

The 3/4 is over a year old

Imagine being so butthurt that you dedicate a whole thread to defending yourself against a literal 16 yo meme member such as @ArvidGustavsson

giphy.gif

• +1
he really lives rentfree

• +1
Imagine being so butthurt that you dedicate a whole thread to defending yourself against a literal 16 yo meme member such as @ArvidGustavsson

giphy.gif
The rent isnt cheap its free

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 6315, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
View attachment 547188
View attachment 547190

View attachment 547193
Zero chance you get approached IRL. You are borderline truecel tier until you get your surgeries.

yeah zero chances based on psl theories.
the thing is that there is something called real world.

I post these shit pictures because I also think i look crap on them.
Just to prove you all this lookism is full of gaps when it comes to real life.
yes, i got approached irl lot of times in school by mid-gL white girls, and sometimes in real life in the streets, tons of iois from girls in the streets lot of times. I get even uncomfortable when my parents are with me and this happens
slayed gL girls I met on the internet.

I only go out to ride a bike and go to the beach sometimes.

Ok but how to explain this?
my giant nose and chin is not so horrible in the mirror when I use two mirrors to see myself from the side. a friend of mine already said that too, that in the photo it looks bizarre, but in real life it doesn't give that impression.

yeah zero chances based on psl theories.
the thing is that there is something called real world.

I post these shit pictures because I also think i look crap on them.
Just to prove you all this lookism is full of gaps when it comes to real life.
yes, i got approached irl lot of times in school by mid-gL white girls, and sometimes in real life in the streets, tons of iois from girls in the streets lot of times. I get even uncomfortable when my parents are with me and this happens
slayed gL girls I met on the internet.

I only go out to ride a bike and go to the beach sometimes.

Ok but how to explain this?
my giant nose and chin is not so horrible in the mirror when I use two mirrors to see myself from the side. a friend of mine already said that too, that in the photo it looks bizarre, but in real life it doesn't give that impression.
Here comes an essay

delusionmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863