It isn't all looks - Acting like an LTN is why a lot of people on this site/in general can't form relationships with women/people in general.

illusion

illusion

Iron
It's quite a controversial take but I'm not saying that personality is everything, rather that acting like an LTN will put you in a more unfortunate spot than actually being an LTN. I've always considered looksmaxxing something that applies to every part of you, whether that be your looks, voice, status, or personality, as they can all be improved majorly if you have the desire to.

How attractive someone is always subjective depending on the person, obviously there is a scientific scale which cannot be denied but that is usually only for things like modeling and doesn't always come to mind when people judge someone based off of looks, there are plenty of examples where someone who would be classified as an "LTN" or "MTN" had no problems talking to women and getting in long and healthy relationships easily.

What actually repels any chance of that is what I like to call "acting ugly," unlike looks, this isn't subjective at all, and certain things will almost always disgust the average person when heard. I have seen multiple users on this site glorify things like but not limited to: rape, murder, hatred of women, and sexual assault.

Now as a fellow human being, I am in no place to judge anyone, that simply isn't my duty as I know nothing about them and it isn't my place to, since I am no more of a human than anyone else, while I may not agree with any of it, it's just not what I am meant to do. However, what I can do is say that for a lot of you, this is why you may have issues building relationships with women/people in general. It almost always goes up against their basic morality, and just like how I know nothing about any of you, you don't know much about them either, and unfortunately due to the state of the world, a vast majority of the people you talk to may have had unpleasant experiences with the things I mentioned earlier which are glorified by some people on this site, and so there is a strong chance that you may not only lose any chance of them liking you, but you will have also caused someone to hate you deeply, which may spread to other people which will end up jeopardizing your chances of successfully establishing a relationship where you are.

When a person meets you, or you meet another person, the first thing that is analyzed is the face, and even though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some people unfortunately have a lower chance of being immediately liked due to how they are perceived by their looks by the other person, however this alone, most of the time isn't a strong reason to dislike someone, however if said person was to exhibit a loathsome personality, that would then give a strong reason for the other person to now dislike them, and their dislike would also be heavily fueled by their bias towards the person's looks. But if the person who wasn't immediately liked due to their looks showed a more delightful and pleasant personality, all dislike towards them would quickly be taken back most of the time, and they would have less of an issue building relationships between people, whether platonic or something more than that.

TL;DR - Looks aren't the only thing that distinguish how you'll be treated, sometimes exhibiting a dislikable personality is why a lot of people aren't able to form any type of bond. I am in no place to judge you for how you are but if you wish to form bonds with people and end up with someone, you'll have a much higher chance if you are likable and don't display hatred and loathing as well as admiration for dishonorable acts such as the ones stated above.

I hope you all have a good day, thank you for taking the time to read this if you did.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, pandac, watah and 6 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, lowiqNormie, Ascending2Tyrone and 1 other person
It's just something inside you, girls are not affected by it

Are you the type of retard who actually believes word to word every shitpost here?
No obviously look are not gonna be the ONLY thing that is gonna affect how you gonna treated.
and NO murder is not a good thing. I think people here need to stop taking the shitposts here seriously, because its filled with shit that people just post to sound edgy and if you actually follow word to word the forum you will end thinking like:
- Rape all women, kill every chad, go shoot normies, give up everything, start to smash your bones until you become a chad, start to think that the reason for everything in your life is because of how you look.
No, this is obviously mostly bullshit and will not help anyone.
But you are missing the point that while this website is a degenerate cesspool and you can't argue with retards who go agaisn't logic.
Instead of putting so much effort into making threads like this debunking low effort ragebait, try to actually understand the point that more serious threads could talk about.

• +1
Reactions: watah, ElTruecel, Lidian and 2 others
Are you the type of retard who actually believes word to word every shitpost here?
No obviously look are not gonna be the ONLY thing that is gonna affect how you gonna treated.
and NO murder is not a good thing. I think people here need to stop taking the shitposts here seriously, because its filled with shit that people just post to sound edgy and if you actually follow word to word the forum you will end thinking like:
- Rape all women, kill every chad, go shoot normies, give up everything, start to smash your bones until you become a chad, start to think that the reason for everything in your life is because of how you look.
No, this is obviously mostly bullshit and will not help anyone.
But you are missing the point that while this website is a degenerate cesspool and you can't argue with retards who go agaisn't logic.
Instead of putting so much effort into making threads like this debunking low effort ragebait, try to actually understand the point that more serious threads could talk about.
Obviously the things stated in my thread were more serious things that tend to be joked about a lot more than they are meant seriously, but my thread was meant to make people reevaluate their situation and actions, while some of the more worse things that are talked about here are mostly jokes, there is a fair bit of things like an abundant amount of the hatred of women, which aren't always necessarily jokes.

Obviously the things stated in my thread were more serious things that tend to be joked about a lot more than they are meant seriously, but my thread was meant to make people reevaluate their situation and actions, while some of the more worse things that are talked about here are mostly jokes, there is a fair bit of things like an abundant amount of the hatred of women, which aren't always necessarily jokes.
I think if you willingly interact with these behaviours, you can't be reasoned. People will probably say you cope because some people are convinced in their little bubble that they need to be a gigachad to be treated like a human.

What is a LTN personality? How do they act?

It's quite a controversial take but I'm not saying that personality is everything, rather that acting like an LTN will put you in a more unfortunate spot than actually being an LTN. I've always considered looksmaxxing something that applies to every part of you, whether that be your looks, voice, status, or personality, as they can all be improved majorly if you have the desire to.

How attractive someone is always subjective depending on the person, obviously there is a scientific scale which cannot be denied but that is usually only for things like modeling and doesn't always come to mind when people judge someone based off of looks, there are plenty of examples where someone who would be classified as an "LTN" or "MTN" had no problems talking to women and getting in long and healthy relationships easily.

What actually repels any chance of that is what I like to call "acting ugly," unlike looks, this isn't subjective at all, and certain things will almost always disgust the average person when heard. I have seen multiple users on this site glorify things like but not limited to: rape, murder, hatred of women, and sexual assault.

Now as a fellow human being, I am in no place to judge anyone, that simply isn't my duty as I know nothing about them and it isn't my place to, since I am no more of a human than anyone else, while I may not agree with any of it, it's just not what I am meant to do. However, what I can do is say that for a lot of you, this is why you may have issues building relationships with women/people in general. It almost always goes up against their basic morality, and just like how I know nothing about any of you, you don't know much about them either, and unfortunately due to the state of the world, a vast majority of the people you talk to may have had unpleasant experiences with the things I mentioned earlier which are glorified by some people on this site, and so there is a strong chance that you may not only lose any chance of them liking you, but you will have also caused someone to hate you deeply, which may spread to other people which will end up jeopardizing your chances of successfully establishing a relationship where you are.

When a person meets you, or you meet another person, the first thing that is analyzed is the face, and even though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, some people unfortunately have a lower chance of being immediately liked due to how they are perceived by their looks by the other person, however this alone, most of the time isn't a strong reason to dislike someone, however if said person was to exhibit a loathsome personality, that would then give a strong reason for the other person to now dislike them, and their dislike would also be heavily fueled by their bias towards the person's looks. But if the person who wasn't immediately liked due to their looks showed a more delightful and pleasant personality, all dislike towards them would quickly be taken back most of the time, and they would have less of an issue building relationships between people, whether platonic or something more than that.

TL;DR - Looks aren't the only thing that distinguish how you'll be treated, sometimes exhibiting a dislikable personality is why a lot of people aren't able to form any type of bond. I am in no place to judge you for how you are but if you wish to form bonds with people and end up with someone, you'll have a much higher chance if you are likable and don't display hatred and loathing as well as admiration for dishonorable acts such as the ones stated above.

I hope you all have a good day, thank you for taking the time to read this if you did.
The problem with this statement is that you assume people on here “choose to act the way they do”. The so called personality is just the perception people have about the world and in the case of forum users when you’ve been treated like an abused dog since birth it’s not something you have control of.

The problem with this statement is that you assume people on here “choose to act the way they do”. The so called personality is just the perception people have about the world and in the case of forum users when you’ve been treated like an abused dog since birth it’s not something you have control of.
I am aware of this, which is why I stated that I’m in no position to judge anyone, but I do believe if people really try then they can change, it’s just like every other thing on this site, it takes time but it could come to place eventually.

Dnr but what you look like is how you act stop with the personality cope already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension and nofap
I am aware of this, which is why I stated that I’m in no position to judge anyone, but I do believe if people really try then they can change, it’s just like every other thing on this site, it takes time but it could come to place eventually.
I get that you can force it to some extend but in the end you come out as ingenuine. You’ll make no real connections with people and feel miserable when things don’t turn out as you’ve expected. For me it’s been like a snowball of bad experiences, never feeling appreciated nor wanted.

I get that you can force it to some extend but in the end you come out as ingenuine. You’ll make no real connections with people and feel miserable when things don’t turn out as you’ve expected. For me it’s been like a snowball of bad experiences, never feeling appreciated nor wanted.
It’s alright, those things have no effect on me, even if I can make one person reconsider their actions then my efforts weren’t in vain.

It’s alright, those things have no effect on me, even if I can make one person reconsider their actions then my efforts weren’t in vain.
Reconsider what actions bro. Are you so naive that you think people actually talk about killing and rape outside of this forum. It’s simply jokes. But the fact is that no matter how much effort you put in pleasing people, your circumstances and upbringing will dictate the outcome. Also the title of this thread is so retarded. What even is acting like ltn. Do you believe chads have better personalities than ltns? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

Shut up looks is everything. How to improve your personality? Look better and become taller with lifts, and people will shower you with complements and treat you better with in return will make you NT and sociable, maybe awkward but hey a lot of supermodels are so it’s not a bad thing because you are good looking and reminded of that fact by everyone at the end of the day

I don’t think anyone on here is talking about rape/murder/violence against women in real life. You’d have to be autistic to a retarded low functioning degree to do that. But the message of the post is good overall. Try to cultivate a likeable and positive personality, don’t be negative, resentful, etc

loling at a lot of these responses, as long as you're a 5/10 or above you can sleep with the majority of women, you won't get that instant one night stand like chad where you can pump and dump any girl you want but as long as you got social skills and not a low iq social reject women will eventually fall for you. Charisma, basic hygiene, and being 5/10 will get you far. A lot of you rat on yourselves that you have no idea what life is like outside of ig and tiktok, leave your basement go for a walk around the mall and take a look at the couples, you don't have to be a uncanny model tier guy to get yourself a girl, I barely go on this sub anymore there's so many losers and degens but it's what I signed up, just do basic searches for problems I got and get off

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and JohnDoe
Just be narcy and good looking. Everything else is cope tbh.