It just doesnt matter without money

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Doesnt matter if you are Chico Lakowski, 1,90m, dress good, nice personality, low inhib, NT

If you don't have money and you are over 21 or so while living in a city you are pretty much screwed.

The sooner you understand this the better. All the other things can be compensated somehow, money can't unless you decide to go and live the farmer life.

It's how the game goes people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, stevielake, egyptianKang and 10 others
Said it several times but they destroyed our generation. People wageslaving at 25 a couple of decades ago had enough money for a house, a car and to mantain a wife with 2 kids

It just doesn't happen anymore, its difficult to see. I dont know how the elites pulled this one but its crazy.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, egyptianKang, emeraldglass and 2 others
If you look like Chico you can model you will never be poor

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453, murdah and MaghrebGator
If you look like Chico you can model you will never be poor
Of course its an oxymoron but you get the point

Its easier to get relatively rich than to be born with model looks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CoreSchizo
Water, money is 10x more important than anything

Not true. I'd throw away 90 of my net worth for a MTB+ wife.

Said it several times but they destroyed our generation. People wageslaving at 25 a couple of decades ago had enough money for a house, a car and to mantain a wife with 2 kids

It just doesn't happen anymore, its difficult to see. I dont know how the elites pulled this one but its crazy.
I agree with this tho. These things are now considered a luxury. Is Morocco that bad? I thought the West was worse...

There are people here wageslaving and spending 90% of wage on rent/food. Only boomers are rich in the West. Hoarding all the wealth and watching their property prices grow more than people earn in a month.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Not true at all
When a girl really loves you she won't care about your money/status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Geoff2024, stevielake, Oueyy and 2 others
Would you wageslave in a factory for a staceylite? Or live above average but had to settle for an LTB?

Vast majority of women mainly will focus on money. The very few that don't get a husband very early because they are humble and not degenerates to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
Not true at all
When a girl really loves you she won't care about your money/status
That is when you are young (Teenager to 21-23), once you get past that it's all about money. At least in cities as i said.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and african_subhuman
Yep you gotta have that basic minimum standard of money.
No way around it if you want to live an acceptable lifestyle, this goes beyond dating too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MaghrebGator
Not true. I'd throw away 90 of my net worth for a MTB+ wife.

I agree with this tho. These things are now considered a luxury. Is Morocco that bad? I thought the West was worse...
Man you have to compete with the diaspora who are wageslaves in the Netherlands and Belgium whose purpose is to come here on summer to brag with a Mercedes while you are selling clinex on the street or working in a call center or whatever

@wsada
There are people here wageslaving and spending 90% of wage on rent/food. Only boomers are rich in the West. Hoarding all the wealth and watching their property prices grow more than people earn in a month.
People our age live with their parents usually. No one has a house except married woman who usually marry a diaspora or a clearly above average wealthy moroccan with lots of family backing it

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What type of twisted scenario is this, probably the second option tho
It's not a twisted scenario. My financial situation is better than most of my peers. I am rotting. I have property and I own a nice car. It hasn't made me desirable.

I'd happily throw it all away and wageslaved in a factory if you told me I'd come home to someone like this.

My life would be materially worse, but mentally and socially better. I have money now but nothing to spend it on and no one to spend it with.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
That is when you are young (Teenager to 21-23), once you get past that it's all about money. At least in cities as i said.
Nope she would stay with you
By no money, I mean working a minimum-wage job and not being completely broke

• Hmm...
Nope she would stay with you
By no money, I mean working a minimum-wage job and not being completely broke
Nah man its very difficult especially if she is MTB or above

There comes one time in which she will see you as an incompetent if you cant buy her a house and remember that women always have different options because men behave like monkeys

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Costcosuperstore and african_subhuman
Man you have to compete with the diaspora who are wageslaves in the Netherlands and Belgium whose purpose is to come here on summer to brag with a Mercedes while you are selling clinex on the street or working in a call center or whatever

@wsada
Brutal. Do you hate @emeraldglass ?

You seem educated. You need to go to a city and moneymaxx.
People our age live with their parents usually. No one has a house except married woman who usually marry a diaspora or a clearly above average wealthy moroccan with lots of family backing it
So again they are marrying emeraldglasses? :lul:

Btw I'm still talking to that Moroccan girl. I can understand why even a curry like me is halo to them. You should visamaxxx asap.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator

Jntrbcbodhhd1

Status and money >>>>> Face, height, age, bones, hair, etc.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

Yeah, that's true af. Most ppl wageslave their whole lives to live in a low-end house and drive low-end cars. Back then it was the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MaghrebGator
Nah man its very difficult especially if she is MTB or above

There comes one time in which she will see you as an incompetent if you cant buy her a house and remember that women always have different options because men behave like monkeys
I know it's rare but it does exist
My friend (low mtn, 5'7) is dating a htb she met in primary school
Her girl got 2000 niggas following her on insta and according to him she even rejected the son of a minister while the only thing that nigga does is play video games and work a minimum wage job

• Love it
Unignore me, I wasn’t yet done with you, bro

Brutal. Do you hate @emeraldglass ?

You seem educated. You need to go to a city and moneymaxx.
Nah i cant hate him he is practicing muslim and doesnt seem a bragger or whatever the word is. I dont even hate normal diaspora at all honestly, i dont like braggers but thats about it.
So again they are marrying emeraldglasses? :lul:
Definetly. Especially like him he is the perfect casanova now that i think about it.

Obviously he has more money than us, and he is muslim practicing praying 5 times a day which is something they like but not enough to grow a beard. He is the kind of man who gets a lot of envy from people, but he wouldnt realize it unless he spend a good month or two with the people here. Suddenly they would start to speak about him, throw subtle words, random people will call him a fag if he dress well, etc

People (Human beings) have this thing all around the world in which they don't want ever to see you begging because they feel bad that they dont do nothing about it, but they dont want neither to see you better than them because it means you look superior so they will drag you down and insult you and look for mistakes.
Btw I'm still talking to that Moroccan girl. I can understand why even a curry like me is halo to them. You should visamaxxx asap.
Good marry her honestly

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I know it's rare but it does exist
My friend (low mtn, 5'7) is dating a htb she met in primary school
Her girl got 2000 niggas following her on insta and according to him she even rejected the son of a minister while the only thing that nigga does is play video games and work a minimum wage job
She clearly is a good girl. Its one in a 1000 cases, he should be very grateful.

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
It's not a twisted scenario. My financial situation is better than most of my peers. I am rotting. I have property and I own a nice car. It hasn't made me desirable.

I'd happily throw it all away and wageslaved in a factory if you told me I'd come home to someone like this.
View attachment 3095822

My life would be materially worse, but mentally and socially better. I have money now but nothing to spend it on and no one to spend it with.
Then you’re someone who wants to bite off more than you can chew.

If you’re doing well for your age and live a good lifestyle and are even LTN you could find a LTB to be with. Not sure why you would refuse to settle for your looks match if that’s the case. Working a shitty job for life is the worst thing ever. You could give me Brooke shields to come home too and I wouldn’t care

Nah i cant hate him he is practicing muslim and doesnt seem a bragger or whatever the word is. I dont even hate normal diaspora at all honestly, i dont like braggers but thats about it.

Definetly. Especially like him he is the perfect casanova now that i think about it.

Obviously he has more money than us, and he is muslim practicing praying 5 times a day which is something they like but not enough to grow a beard. He is the kind of man who gets a lot of envy from people, but he wouldnt realize it unless he spend a good month or two with the people here. Suddenly they would start to speak about him, throw subtle words, random people will call him a fag if he dress well, etc
I guess it's just my perspective but I don't see the appeal of the West. We are talking about women after all, so they are wired differently.

Yes western countries are 1st world country, economy and infrastructure mogs. But culture and lifestyle is a massive downgrade. Especially as an ethnic. I'm surprised diasporas even go back... Usually with curries only there parents force them to go back.

I really don't get why, if you were born in another country you would want to get up and leave your family, friends and surroundings behind for a completely new society. Even myself, I know America mogs UK, but I still wouldn't want to live there.
People (Human beings) have this thing all around the world in which they don't want ever to see you begging because they feel bad that they dont do nothing about it, but they dont want neither to see you better than them because it means you look superior so they will drag you down and insult you and look for mistakes.
Feeling the need to put people down who are better than you is retarded. These people probably have delusions of grandeur or other psychotic illnesses

But where does the feeling of injustice come in this? People are born with wealth, I grew up in a poor household. Seeing virtually all school kids richer than me, I never hated them but ngl felt a sense of self-pity. It made me want to work harder and set me back compared to other kids.

Don't you feel a sense of injustice when diasporas come and get that halo they got by accident of birth? It means you've got to work harder and sell yourself more than others.

It's just like when you work on a team project and to get "equal" recognition you have to do 80% of the work.

Good marry her honestly
I'm starting to get red flags from her and tbh. I'll tell you about them another day.

Good marry her honestly
We have a sickness within us called jealousy. May Allah cure us all from it. In Morocco, you can't even enjoy an orange juice without people thinking you're showing off.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and MaghrebGator
We have a sickness within us called jealousy. May Allah cure us all from it. In Morocco, you can't even enjoy an orange juice without people thinking you're showing off.
The thing is, everyone in the world has jealousy, that for sure.

What differentiates us from other people is that we say it out loud. Everyone in the world thinks "That man is a lowlife" or "That person is a fag" but almost no one says it out loud except us. Its the same with that catcalling thing, no one in the world catcalls so aggressively and without any sort of dignity like us nafris. Maybe only latin americans

It's even worse when someone insults you in your back or tells you something with double meaning (Literally i mean).

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
i realised life aint really about women, it's about worshipping god and cleansing the earth of long nose tribe :feelsohgod:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and emeraldglass
The thing is, everyone in the world has jealousy, that for sure.

What differentiates us from other people is that we say it out loud. Everyone in the world thinks "That man is a lowlife" or "That person is a fag" but almost no one says it out loud except us. Its the same with that catcalling thing, no one in the world catcalls so aggressively and without any sort of dignity like us nafris. Maybe only latin americans

It's even worse when someone insults you in your back or tells you something with double meaning (Literally i mean).
True

• +1
I see so many women settling with their looksmatch in university just because they have good jobs. I even mog some of their partners but I'm broke, probably the reason a foid rejected me is because I had no job.

If you choose a good career and you get a good job prepare to betabuxx. Looks = slay, Money = LTR. Women will use you anyway, it doesn't matter if she's ugly or not. What you get from them is "love".

Last edited:
  • So Sad
NT is the only thing that matters; if you're autistic, you will either be a NEET or a lifelong wagie, working fast food or shit-paying jobs. Discriminating against hiring non-NT people is a brutal pill in itself. The very few exceptionally gifted Aspies with an IQ of 130+ can develop their intellect to STEMmax or become wealthy entrepreneurs, however, it's unlikely that anyone on this forum will achieve that level of Zuckerburg success since the collective IQ of this forum is like 80. Lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
NT is the only thing that matters; if you're autistic, you will either be a NEET or a lifelong wagie, working fast food or shit-paying jobs. Discriminating against hiring non-NT people is a brutal pill in itself. The very few exceptionally gifted Aspies with an IQ of 130+ can develop their intellect to STEMmax or become wealthy entrepreneurs, however, it's unlikely that anyone on this forum will achieve that level of Zuckerburg success since the collective IQ of this forum is like 80. Lol.
Most people aren't brainrots like us, why do you think people gather here? They must be non NT, lonely, schizoid. An incel forum is not for normies. This is the place where losers stay.

In the real world not many humans are like this, so the NT pill exists but is not the main reason to the existence of the blackpill. If you're ugly and autistic there's a 0% chance you will get a LTR. Also if you're broke you can't date women.

Last edited:
to be honest i never saw a attractive person working a low paid shit job after max 20

Most people aren't brainrots like us, why do you think people gather here? They must be non NT, lonely, schizoid. An incel forum is not for normies. This is the place where losers gather. In the real world not many humans are like this, so the NT pill exists but is not the reason of the existence of the blackpill.
The poll on this forum last year showed that 90% of the users were on the spectrum. This is not a coincidence. A 4/10 Normie will almost always do better than a 4/10 Autist in every facet of life.

"The unemployment rate for adults with autism is significantly higher than for those without the disorder. In fact, recent studies have shown that up to 85% of adults with autism are unemployed"

source: https://www.goldenstepsaba.com/reso... for adults,adults with autism are unemployed.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Klasik616
The poll on this forum last year showed that 90% of the users were on the spectrum. This is not a coincidence. A 4/10 Normie will almost always do better than a 4/10 Autist in every facet of life.

"The unemployment rate for adults with autism is significantly higher than for those without the disorder. In fact, recent studies have shown that up to 85% of adults with autism are unemployed"

source: https://www.goldenstepsaba.com/resources/autism-unemployment-rate#:~:text=The unemployment rate for adults,adults with autism are unemployed.
No wonder why they rejected me, when I asked them why they denied my job application it was because "I didn't look at them in the eyes, I seemed nervous" even though I felt completely normal and I stared at their eyes (too strongly I think). Girls say the same about me, it feels like they can see the abused dog in my eyes. I need to get hunter eyes asap.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and MaghrebGator
No wonder why they rejected me, when I asked them why they denied my job application it was because "I didn't look at them in the eyes, I seemed nervous" even though I felt completely normal and I stared at their eyes (but I felt uncomfortable). Girls say the same about me, it feels like they can see the abused dog in my eyes. I need to get hunter eyes asap.
Autism prevents many men from living normal lives. "Just talk to her bro" is useless when women can spot your autism within the first few seconds. "Just go in for a job interview" does not work when the interviewer can sense your aspieness and has already rejected you within the first millisecond.

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616