it just hit me: things are truly impossible, you know why? because i asked chatgpt and google to tell me all money making methods and none are possibl

_MVP_

_MVP_

exchange
not even crime is possible

there is a high as fuck probability that nothing will ever be possible, so i finally gave up and will do nothing, considering that if you focus on x u miss out on y, and if u do nothing ur not better skilled ur differently skilled , in the end its the same. and i get smarter tomorrow without doing anything, but there is reason to believe 99.9% that it will never be enough, because everything is impossible for me, the system is a matrix - kobayashi maru

p.s.

Lieber weniger verdienen, junge
als zu sitzen hinter schwedischen gardinen, junge

@deadstock

also i didnt come up with any working for me money making method nor crime, in 34 years, thats a guarantee nothing will ever be possible

and only 1% of humans worldwide are millionaires, selfmade even less than that, also discounting those who are old and worked long and hard like i could never do, did things i could never do, like dan vas, mark zuck, elon musk and jeff beezos, bill gates, so maybe 0.1% of humans worldwide are young and selfmade millionaires. and out of even those they are even able to do things i cannot due to my inferior genetics.
@LancasteR
@paladincel_
@Veganist
@TheLookInYourEyes

now: even if things ever become possible, which makes sense to bet on it never will , i will not get there through effort, cant force the k.o. i will just hurt myself by ramming my head through the iron-concrete walls of impossibility, all probabilities and metrics show it will never be possible, its too difficult, too much competition, saturation, market efficiency, there are no opportunities, like i said i analyzed every single money making and crime method thousands of times over 34 years, only to come up with the conclusion: its all impossible for me, even impossible to use other people. if it was possible, everyone would be doing it. i feel im the only one and towncel who seen through the kobayashi maru matrix like system.

i dont even have the energy to write anymore. its so over.

there is reason to believe/bet on: nothing will ever be possible, so i just try getting away with least effort expended, least damage sustained.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back