It makes me depressed seeing dudes uglier than me with girls i find ideal

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Just came across this girls ig who I used to really like but I'm an insecure awkward autist with bad social skills. Shes tall I'd say 5'8 slim body yet very good thighs and hour glass shape model tier body.
She has body like this (random girl posted on this site)
Ima4444ge0

Her face is very cute put eyes pct eyebrows with very little uee her lips are thick not very wide tho has wide eyes aswell but matches face shes so ideal to me. Lightly tan skin. Yet shes dating some fat bloated subhuman with uee zero jaw doublechin low ipd thin lips and shitty skin. Why does this happen I mog him to gandy and back. Why cant I be normal if I was normal I'd probably be in his position id get her pregnant asap. Fuck this cruel world god gave me a shit fucking brain. I'm gonna gonna just lay in bed the rest of the day with my eyes closed reflecting sigh...
Giphy 3

I do not even have high standards shes funny aswell. My non nt brain ruins everything. So many missed opportunities things I could've had now I have a shit fucking unhappy life where I have to fake happiness and hope every single day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax, Time Travel, Blackout.xl and 4 others
i must remind you, life is cruel, things like these happen all the time.
but rest assured, women are plentiful, but life is not. instead of thinking about her, why not just approach a different women? better to flirt with 100 bitches and get a reply back that lasts till marriage and further than to be stuck with one girl and think about her 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, CupOfCoffee, Alexanderr and 1 other person
but rest assured, women are plentiful, but life is not. instead of thinking about her, why not just approach a different women? better to flirt with 100 bitches and get a reply back that lasts till marriage and further than to be stuck with one girl and think about her 24/7
She is not even a oneitis just a girl I used to like but to see that she is with someone she mogs that is uglier than me just makes me sad. It makes me realize how my inferior brain has ruined my life in so many ways. I was shy growing up and up until the age of 11 all I ever had at home was fear and seeing constant domestic violence up until my family find god or whatever but it was already to late my brain had already been ruined with high inhibition and bad thoughts and a hate towards most people

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
It makes me depressed seeing girls say they're interested in me to toy with my emotions for their own validation I fucking hate it, I dont even have the inspiration to looks max anymore

It makes me depressed seeing girls say they're interested in me to toy with my emotions for their own validation I fucking hate it, I dont even have the inspiration to looks max anymore
Yes most of them are just manipulative and evil.
I cant interact with girls I cant remember the last time I had a conversation with a girl around my age that wasn't just a simple exchange of words a couple seconds long. It's very difficult living like this I will continue looksmaxxxing for validation but my fucked up brain will never bring me happiness

She is not even a oneitis just a girl I used to like but to see that she is with someone she mogs that is uglier than me just makes me sad. It makes me realize how my inferior brain has ruined my life in so many ways. I was shy growing up and up until the age of 11 all I ever had at home was fear and seeing constant domestic violence up until my family find god or whatever but it was already to late my brain had already been ruined with high inhibition and bad thoughts and a hate towards most people
Forgive and forget, I grew up like you too but I decided to go out, and do things which is why I'm now much more socially active and my hatred towards people has changed to being neutral towards things I hated and seeing through a different perspective. Who knows, maybe he is rich or has something that you don't, or he just got the move on her first. I always miss my first crush, and she is now also dating a ugly fag with a non existent jaw and eyes that look like two golf balls. But, then again he treats her very well and she is happy with him so I don't care. Might sound cucky but I already gave my all and lost and now I'm with someone else. You gotta improvise and adapt.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Yes most of them are just manipulative and evil.
I cant interact with girls I cant remember the last time I had a conversation with a girl around my age that wasn't just a simple exchange of words a couple seconds long. It's very difficult living like this I will continue looksmaxxxing for validation but my fucked up brain will never bring me happiness
you can always try herion I heard that gives alot of hapiness. honestly might be worth spening my money on it rather on surgeries that will only make me above average. women still wont want me and im a 5'11 manlet everything about me is average life is unfair asf uck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and HurtfulVanity
go ER

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
crap thread rope

Forgive and forget, I grew up like you too but I decided to go out, and do things which is why I'm now much more socially active and my hatred towards people has changed to being neutral towards things I hated and seeing through a different perspective. Who knows, maybe he is rich or has something that you don't, or he just got the move on her first. I always miss my first crush, and she is now also dating a ugly fag with a non existent jaw and eyes that look like two golf balls. But, then again he treats her very well and she is happy with him so I don't care. Might sound cucky but I already gave my all and lost and now I'm with someone else. You gotta improvise and adapt.
Ima just get a part time job spend my money on roids and drugs to ntmaxxx. Then I will pull some you shit and fuck all the girls I have liked before in the ass
crap thread rope
My suffering will not be in vain I will make the greatest transformation this forum has ever seen one day I will be posting her naked foids in my bed
you can always try herion I heard that gives alot of hapiness. honestly might be worth spening my money on it rather on surgeries that will only make me above average. women still wont want me and im a 5'11 manlet everything about me is average life is unfair asf uck
Ima just do roids and smoke weed and cigarettes to become nt as possible and keep trying to socialize

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5204 and Ritalincel
Yup but idk about duck game tho

Learn from your mistakes and ensure that the next time you have a chance like this you grab it by the pussy. Feel for you brother.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
op is a roaster

View attachment 270618
I do not even have high standards
There are millions of betabuxxers and simps in this world. It's very unlikely that a stacy like that would have genuine feelings towards a fat ugly guy like you described, you can probably take his spot by moneymogging him, but there won't be any real love.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
There are millions of betabuxxers and simps in this world. It's very unlikely that a stacy like that would have genuine feelings towards a fat ugly guy like you described, you can probably take his spot by moneymogging him, but there won't be any real love.
It seems genuine tho as shes a bit awkward aswell but in a funny way.

Just be lucky theory is legit but I’m not even jealous of such guys because I know very well they can’t repeat their success. Meanwhile as long as you keep looksmaxing properly you’re gonna have a larger, more stable dating pool than them.

Just be lucky theory is legit but I’m not even jealous of such guys because I know very well they can’t repeat their success. Meanwhile as long as you keep looksmaxing properly you’re gonna have a larger, more stable dating pool than them.
Yep I realize that aswwll it just fucking sucks seeing It I'd rather see them with chad

Off topic, but I really like the girl in your avi op

I never see this

Exactly there's so many fucking women out there. Develop some identity and find girls who share common interests. And you're probably stuck with looksmatch or less

Exactly there's so many fucking women out there. Develop some identity and find girls who share common interests. And you're probably stuck with looksmatch or less
I wont take anything less than my looksmatch and I have no common interests with girls

I wont take anything less than my looksmatch and I have no common interests with girls
You are blackpilled. Girls are blackpilled. You don't like movies? Cooking? Any sports? Vidya? Gym? Outdoor stuff?

I get more depressed seeing average foids with chad.

They probaly are just friends or he is a betabux . And stop coping that being nt matters