it makes no sense to push

_MVP_

_MVP_

exchange
because if focus on x miss out on y
pushing (trying hard) overwhelms you, will make you feel bad.
during non-pushing : regenerate turbo mana, can use it later
i can basically stare at the wall all day, i will still get smarter, in a different way than say if i studied maths. yes, it barely matters what u do, just dont forget: pushing generally makes no sense, the only exception is if the pushing is remedial, say when u feel bad.
better frequency when not pushing and thus not overwhelming urself
hare and turtle, traffic light, u gotta wait anyway whether u get there faster or slower dont matter (dont know how else to explain)
it doesnt matter what i do , i still get smarter every day
i do things automatically but dont have c automatic due to possible self harm.

even more reasons, but my iq is currently too low (still way higher than the combined IQ of ur family) to do a complete compilation , maybe in future

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, slavicpsycho and Nazi Germany
@paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Don’t exert/stress yourself in any way,if you are sensitive to stress, workcelling that means you will have a way longer lifespan

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Don’t exert/stress yourself in any way,if you are sensitive to stress, workcelling that means you will have a way longer lifespan
exactly, im sensitive, and susceptible to stress, thats why workcelling is NOT for me. i could also be called lazy, but i feel way better when im lazy, others with working class genetics are unable to be neet, they need to work, im not like those subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and slavicpsycho
exactly, im sensitive, and susceptible to stress, thats why workcelling is NOT for me. i could also be called lazy, but i feel way better when im lazy, others with working class genetics are unable to be neet, they need to work, im not like those subhumans.
Those who aren’t “lazy” just accept death and worthless life, they age extremely fast and die in their 70s

Those who aren’t “lazy” just accept death and worthless life, they age extremely fast and die in their 70s
who is the subhuman in your profile pic?

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
loox-androgenicogre.png

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
because if focus on x miss out on y
pushing (trying hard) overwhelms you, will make you feel bad.
during non-pushing : regenerate turbo mana, can use it later
i can basically stare at the wall all day, i will still get smarter, in a different way than say if i studied maths. yes, it barely matters what u do, just dont forget: pushing generally makes no sense, the only exception is if the pushing is remedial, say when u feel bad.
better frequency when not pushing and thus not overwhelming urself
hare and turtle, traffic light, u gotta wait anyway whether u get there faster or slower dont matter (dont know how else to explain)
it doesnt matter what i do , i still get smarter every day
i do things automatically but dont have c automatic due to possible self harm.

even more reasons, but my iq is currently too low (still way higher than the combined IQ of ur family) to do a complete compilation , maybe in future
just do nothing theory