It never began

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
When i was on my first and only date with my oneitis, I saw a baby weaing a pikachu suit and i told her to look at it. She replied "If I ever have children i will dress them all the time". If she liked me she would have said "if we ever have children". But she said "I" instead, implying that she would do it with someone else, not me. fuuuuuuuck

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Never began? Well, you did get female attention at one point like you mentioned before but now it’s over for you now possibly but let’s hope it isn’t.

Never began? Well, you did get female attention at one point like you mentioned before but now it’s over for you now possibly but let’s hope it isn’t.

yes but it wasnt the attention that you require to escape

yes but it wasnt the attention that you require to escape
Had female attention in real life myself in the past but not gonna mention what kind it was but I will say that I never had sex with a girl. No real life female attention in awhile now though for me except that kiss on the head I got from my parents friend lately but that was only friendly I think since it was by some girl who calls EVERYONE ‘darling’.

Had female attention in real life myself in the past but not gonna mention what kind it was but I will say that I never had sex with a girl. No real life female attention in awhile now though for me except that kiss on the head I got from my parents friend lately but that was only friendly I think since it was by some girl who calls EVERYONE ‘darling’.

femae attention is cope lol. you got all that as a baby from your mother.