IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR MANLETS

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

DON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'10 BAREFOOT MINIMUM, IDEALLY 5'11 BUT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH 5'10 IF YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD FACE (HTN MINIMUM). ANYTHING BELOW THAT JUST DON'T EVEN BOTHER BUDDY BOYOS, IT'S BEYOND OVER, IN FACT IT NEVER BEGAN FOR MANLETS. YOU ARE A GENETIC FAILURE, YOU ARE A MANLET AND SO WILL YOUR CHILDREN BE MANLETS, AND NO FACE DOESN'T COMPENSATE BEING 5'9. LOOK AT AMNESIA, HE HAS CHAD TIER FACE THAT NONE OF YOU RETARDS WILL EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEING AS GL AS HIM AND STILL HE HAS TO WEAR 2-3 INCH LIFTS. IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THE MANLET RACE. WE LOST. FACE IT. LANKLETS WON AND HAVE BEEN WINNING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, \/orman, 97baHater and 5 others
Turbo manlets 5’7 or lower slay more than 5’8 - 6’0 fags from my experience. More of us 5’8 - 6’0 Incels than 5’7 or lower.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Heightmog means framemog also

Turbo manlets 5’7 or lower slay more than 5’8 - 6’0 fags from my experience. More of us 5’8 - 6’0 Incels than 5’7 or lower.
PABLO YOU NEED TO STOP GASLIGHTING ME AND ALWAYS SAYING MANLETS 5'7 OR UNDER KNOWING I AM 5'8, 5'8 IS FUCKING OVER TIER HEIGHT. ANYONE BELOW 5'10 = OVER JUST FUCKING ROPE OR ROT OR COPE
I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR SENTENCE AND I AGREE, VERY WEIRD TBH BUT IF 5'9/5'10 IS THE AVERAGE THEN IT'S NORMAL TO THINK THE AVERAGE GUY DOESN'T SLAY.

• +1
Reactions: Steel and murdah
Heightmog means framemog also
It means everythingmog, height = frame, bones, strength, bigger wrist, everything. It all correlates to height.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and MostGLSlayer
PABLO YOU NEED TO STOP GASLIGHTING ME AND ALWAYS SAYING MANLETS 5'7 OR UNDER KNOWING I AM 5'8, 5'8 IS FUCKING OVER TIER HEIGHT. ANYONE BELOW 5'10 = OVER JUST FUCKING ROPE OR ROT OR COPE
I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR SENTENCE AND I AGREE, VERY WEIRD TBH BUT IF 5'9/5'10 IS THE AVERAGE THEN IT'S NORMAL TO THINK THE AVERAGE GUY DOESN'T SLAY.
5’10 is only average cuz of ethnics & boomers dragging it down. But you live in MANLET central aka the uk

5’10 is only average cuz of ethnics & boomers dragging it down. But you live in MANLET central aka the uk
kek come to the north of England and when you get heightmogged by women on a daily basis then call it manlet central.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and raleqtambrobret
kek come to the north of England and when you get heightmogged by women on a daily basis then call it manlet central.
less than 1% of women are taller than me at my 5’11 height and yes including white women legit high class wasp foids here aren’t even that tall

less than 1% of women are taller than me at my 5’11 height and yes including white women legit high class wasp foids here aren’t even that tall
you are 5'11 fakecel, i'm 5'8, those 3 inches matter a lot.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
its so brutal knowing the average white woman is 5’9 barefoot and then wear giga platform shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and JohnDoe
cope? it would be cope if yo uwere 5'8 and said that but you are 5'11 and 6'0 minimum in shoes. such a fakecel larper fking cunt

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
cope? it would be cope if yo uwere 5'8 and said that but you are 5'11 and 6'0 minimum in shoes. such a fakecel larper fking cunt
Average whites/Jews and negros if u don’t count the 20% turbo manlets are 6’0+.

its so brutal knowing the average white woman is 5’9 barefoot and then wear giga platform shoes
5’9 is a overexaggerated, but I genuinely think they’re 5’6 on average nowadays, pair that with 2-3 inch heels and its over for us men.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Average whites/Jews and negros if u don’t count the 20% turbo manlets are 6’0+.
THAT'S MY POINT, IF YOU ARE 5'8 THEN YOU ARE FUCKED

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
5’9 is a overexaggerated, but I genuinely think they’re 5’6 on average nowadays, pair that with 2-3 inch heels and its over for us men.
where do u live?
im 5’10 barefoot and i am literally either eye level or a cm or 2 taller than them

ethnic ones are shorter

• Woah
manlet ethnics r taking ur women though :feelshah:
i live in a 99% white area
everyone here is racist, the ethnics stay together in groups and are otherwise ostracised

• Woah
i live in a 99% white area
everyone here is racist, the ethnics stay together in groups and are otherwise ostracised
we will take over ireland soon enough.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Good luck young dalit ✊✊
Nah, joking. I applaud irish nationalists for taking action, you guys even burned down immigrant asylums :feelshah:. Better than what anglocucks have going on

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
i wish i was like a 6'7 mogger

how tall are they on average because my city or province however you wanna narrow it down has women that are massive

how tall are they on average because my city or province however you wanna narrow it down has women that are massive
Like 5’7

What is up with all these height threads recently.

as if there is a noticeable difference irl between 5’10, 5’11 and 6’

noo muhhh 5’10 acceptable, 5’9 its overrrr

as if there is a noticeable difference irl between 5’10, 5’11 and 6’

noo muhhh 5’10 acceptable, 5’9 its overrrr
Every inch is significant below 5'11, stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
DON'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING IF YOU ARE BELOW 5'10 BAREFOOT MINIMUM, IDEALLY 5'11 BUT YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH 5'10 IF YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD FACE (HTN MINIMUM). ANYTHING BELOW THAT JUST DON'T EVEN BOTHER BUDDY BOYOS, IT'S BEYOND OVER, IN FACT IT NEVER BEGAN FOR MANLETS. YOU ARE A GENETIC FAILURE, YOU ARE A MANLET AND SO WILL YOUR CHILDREN BE MANLETS, AND NO FACE DOESN'T COMPENSATE BEING 5'9. LOOK AT AMNESIA, HE HAS CHAD TIER FACE THAT NONE OF YOU RETARDS WILL EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEING AS GL AS HIM AND STILL HE HAS TO WEAR 2-3 INCH LIFTS. IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR THE MANLET RACE. WE LOST. FACE IT. LANKLETS WON AND HAVE BEEN WINNING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Not a single molecule, move to bangladesh, the average height is 5'4, makoto naegi maxx