It pisses me off how forward grown white women are on average

Deleted member 13367

Deleted member 13367

masc slayer
She is by no means outstanding when it comes to overall harmony
but FUCK, her maxilla is so good, literally barret-tier growth
I'd be like 5.25 Psl if I had her bones but this type of skull seems to be insanely common for foids and so rare for men,
shit makes me mad tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SkinjobCatastrophe, Lolcel and 8 others
I've realize myself that more women than men on average have "good" PSL features

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel, delusionalretard and 8 others
I've realize myself that more women than men on average have "good" PSL features
Indeed,
we live in a very unfair world tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987 and Xangsane
Indeed,
we live in a very unfair world tbh
That's why there is a higher proportion of good looking:ugly women than men

Life is so unfair smh.

A male 8 is equivalent to a female 6.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, delusionalretard and Deleted member 10987
i have the same forward growth, it's not that uncommon in white people

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Be_ConfidentBro, delusionalretard and 3 others
i have the same forward growth, it's not that uncommon in white people
Yea, but its def more common in women than in men,
also congrats on not being a recessedcel:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, delusionalretard and Deleted member 10987
Huge mentalcel lol, how did she even end up making a post like that when being that good-looking

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13367
meanwhile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, koalendo, Lolcel and 15 others
Huge mentalcel lol, how did she even end up making a post like that when being that good-looking
There are much better-looking people on that sub tbh.
Insecurity finds its way into anyones head, regardless of how attractive they are

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 3573, MarstonAlloy and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 13367 and Deleted member 10987
All Stacies I found on Instagram from my city have exceptional forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yea, but its def more common in women than in men,
also congrats on not being a recessedcel:feelswhy::feelswhy:
that is true, women normally have smaller skulls than men, and generally this means that less growth is required to reach the genetic potential. Babies have the virtually the same skull size in both genders, but the adult skull dimensions (in every plane) are generally larger for males than females.

A fully developed androgynous male skull requires a lot more bone growth than a feminine female skull. The finish line for development is closer to the starting line for women, compared to men.

In comparison between men, my general observation seems to be that shorter men with smaller skulls tend to have better development than tall men with large skulls. It's the same principal in play - the genetic potential for the larger skulled men is much harder to reach, and even small slip-ups in development show up clearly in the face.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 12218, Mysticcc and 10 others
I get brutally chin projection mogged by 99% of ppl irl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, delusionalretard, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
She is by no means outstanding when it comes to overall harmony
but FUCK, her maxilla is so good, literally barret-tier growth
I'd be like 5.25 Psl if I had her bones but this type of skull seems to be insanely common for foids and so rare for men,
shit makes me mad tbh

Women are usually more forward grown and more robust (robust not dimorphic)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Jew_Supremacist, N1c and 1 other person
They really have life on tourtorial mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13367
Women are usually less forward grown and more robust (robust not dimorphic)
Are you sure about that?
I've never seen any man who is more forward-grown than margot robbie

Wtf4

Bitch looks like a fucking dinosaur

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13367
shes barely white, looks a bit ethnic

Whites are Gods. @Colvin188

Are you sure about that?
I've never seen any man who is more forward-grown than margot robbie

View attachment 1204467

Bitch looks like a fucking dinosaur
lots of men with the same forward growth but worse submental so it doesn't stand out

chris-pratt-chris-evans-rivalry.jpg

Walker

I think men tend to have worse submentals due to more mass overall (thicker necks, adam's apple, etc) rather than less forward growth

beauty-2014-10-margot-robbie-braid-hairstyle-detail-main.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13367 and 1 other person
that is true, women normally have smaller skulls than men, and generally this means that less growth is required to reach the genetic potential. Babies have the virtually the same skull size in both genders, but the adult skull dimensions (in every plane) are generally larger for males than females.

A fully developed androgynous male skull requires a lot more bone growth than a feminine female skull. The finish line for development is closer to the starting line for women, compared to men.

In comparison between men, my general observation seems to be that shorter men with smaller skulls tend to have better development than tall men with large skulls. It's the same principal in play - the genetic potential for the larger skulled men is much harder to reach, and even small slip-ups in development show up clearly in the face.
I've met a decent amount of manlets who facially look more or less like Chico, but never a guy over 6'0. A guy who's 5'6 is basically guaranteed to have a mogger lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hebbewem and Chowdog
lots of men with the same forward growth but worse submental so it doesn't stand out

View attachment 1204492

I think men tend to have worse submentals due to more mass overall rather than less forward growth
Thats just the mandibular growth tho. His maxilla is nowhere near as good, also his jaw is slightly downward grown so margot robbies gonial angle mogs his into oblivion

Thats just the mandibular growth tho. His maxilla is nowhere near as good, also his jaw is slightly downward grown so margot robbies gonial angle mogs his into oblivion
that pic of her is cherry picked, his maxilla is slightly more set back if at all

I wonder if its all the estrogen helping their growth while males are having less testosterone hurting their growth.

• +1
I wonder if its all the estrogen helping their growth while males are having less testosterone hurting their growth.
Maybe

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
it's the exact opposite. male 8s are much rarer than female 8s, therefore if you compare the values a male 8 would be comparable to something higher than a female 8.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 12218, Danish_Retard and 2 others
They definitely are you will come across more feminine looking women than you will masculine looking men

• +1
  • +1
it's the exact opposite. male 8s are much rarer than female 8s, therefore if you compare the values a male 8 would be comparable to something higher than a female 8.
Whoops, my bad.
I meant a male 6 is equivalent to a female 8, given the rarity of gl men.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
That's why there is a higher proportion of good looking:ugly women than men

Life is so unfair smh.

My bad, I meant male 6 and female 8.

View attachment 1204492

I think men tend to have worse submentals due to more mass overall (thicker necks, adam's apple, etc) rather than less forward growth

There was a study about it, it's not because of mass

It's because men tend to have their hyoid bone more forward than man

That's why lot of woman u can see with good submental

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
yeah for some reason women have insane forward growth
Kate Li has literal ape tier forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13367

View attachment 1204492

How would one fix that? Neck lift or submental lipo?

Women are on average more horizontally grown than men. Men should have above average forward growth but they also need height on the transversal plane (i.e. tall skull with proportional thirds. Big CHIN). Also, men have a much more prominent glabella so relatively speaking to chin projection they will seem less forward grown.

How would one fix that? Neck lift or submental lipo?
that's the fkn question

I had lipo and it did improve it but not enough and now I'm waiting a bit longer until I see the surgeon again. after that I'll either get more lipo or tackle the underlying tissues somehow.

I just need a tiny bit less volume there to not have this fucking double chin effect when I stand up straight. that's all I need.

but I don't think submental is your problem lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
that's the fkn question

I had lipo and it did improve it but not enough and now I'm waiting a bit longer until I see the surgeon again. after that I'll either get more lipo or tackle the underlying tissues somehow.

I just need a tiny bit less volume there to not have this fucking double chin effect when I stand up straight. that's all I need.

Yea I definitely have things with a higher priority to fix. I will reevaluate the state of my submental area after I got chin shield + jaw implants. Still interesting to think about cuz I agree with your observation.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
that's the fkn question

You need one of those things:
-Hyoid suspension (rare surgery, no surgeon will give u that)
-DJS with CCW cause it move ur hyoid up and behind

you will never fix submental other than those 2 method

Lifting, lipo etc is shit cuz you can't go above hyoid

BTW if your hyoid is down it mean u have sleep apnea

Attachments

• 5BC6210C-7892-4DA1-AC42-E722A421F472.jpeg
    5BC6210C-7892-4DA1-AC42-E722A421F472.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 90
  • A445F716-D944-471A-90FD-107E3E8B1058.jpeg
    A445F716-D944-471A-90FD-107E3E8B1058.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 65
You need one of those things:
-Hyoid suspension (rare surgery, no surgeon will give u that)
-DJS with CCW cause it move ur hyoid up and behind

you will never fix submental other than those 2 method

Lifting, lipo etc is shit cuz you can't go above hyoid

BTW if your hyoid is down it mean u have sleep apnea
I see what you're saying but I just need to tighten it up ever so slightly more to have my jaw definition show and I'm pretty sure I can achieve that without osteotomies especially since I'm fine with the bone structure itself.

hyoid isn't trash tier but not very good either obviously. good enough for soft tissue changes to do the trick imo.

this is current
Subm2

and this is with fat/skin just pulled aside slightly
Subm

really all I'd want. not angelina jolie tier but that's all I need to have mandible definition. it's little change in terms of volume but huge in terms of visual difference. one is a double chin and the other is not. I've seen a foid on reddit recently who was given a god tier submental with just lipo. it all depends.

you got a similar problem?

Last edited:
I see what you're saying but I just need to tighten it up ever so slightly more to have my jaw definition show and I'm pretty sure I can achieve that without osteotomies especially since I'm fine with the bone structure itself.

hyoid isn't trash tier but not very good either obviously. good enough for soft tissue changes to do the trick imo.

this is current
View attachment 1205264

and this is with fat/skin just pulled aside slightly
View attachment 1205267

really all I'd want. not angelina jolie tier but that's all I need to have mandible definition. it's little change in terms of volume but huge in terms of visual difference. one is a double chin and the other is not. I've seen a foid on reddit recently who was given a god tier submental with just lipo. it all depends.

you got a similar problem?
Thé femal got good results cuz her hyoid was behind and up

If you want to change the position of ur hyoid then u need a BSSO or a bimax with CCW

You can try find surgeon wound hyoid neck lift but it's hard cuz there is lot of risk of nerve damage with hyoid neck lift

Yes i have same pb but i'm getting bimax CCW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back