It really hits home I'm an oldcel when....

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Guys who are 22/23 balding and looking like they're 35. Like holy fuk. They were 15/16 when I was their age. Are we even the same generation?

It's even worse when there are 16 year olds who look like this.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, ryuken and HarshBDSMmaster
Microplastics/Endocrine Disruptors, brutal. Fuck if people saw the mane i had at 22/23 coming down to my chest, they'd die from the mog.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
you're not an oldcel until you start realizing that people you thought were 20 years older than you are actually only 10 years older than you, and that 10 years isn't even a long time. you're basically the same age. like, based on how i felt growing up, snoop dogg should be fucking 70, but he's only 52, basically a peer at this point. fuck.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: glaruz, JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
pure english stock things.

Microplastics/Endocrine Disruptors, brutal. Fuck if people saw the mane i had at 22/23 coming down to my chest, they'd die from the mog.
cope. microplastic n disruptors affect all. its more issue of alcohol, coffee, party, drugs, bad diet or lack of exercise. even i start looking more uncle when i drink coffee

arent u fin user? u cheated out of your destiny way unlike them

• +1
I only recently started fin tbh. But I don't think my hair is gonna bald. I want to retain good quality tho. My entire family history including grandparents on both sides didn't bald. Anyway if it happens I'm taking the first flight out to Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
He's not balding, good genes. Lucky tbh i am envious :feelsokman:
cope. microplastic n disruptors affect all. its more issue of alcohol, coffee, party, drugs, bad diet or lack of exercise. even i start looking more uncle when i drink coffee
To say microplastics and endocrine disruptors which are everywhere are not playing a significant part is simply false. Of course all the things you listed play a part, it's not just one thing but a multitude of things that causes what is currently happening to young men.

aren't you like 28

• So Sad
you're not an oldcel until you start realizing that people you thought were 20 years older than you are actually only 10 years older than you, and that 10 years isn't even a long time. you're basically the same age. like, based on how i felt growing up, snoop dogg should be fucking 70, but he's only 52, basically a peer at this point. fuck.
I dunno man, I have a sibling 10 years older and they're way different in nearly every aspect. What age would you say is when you're no longer "young" as a man? Oldcel on this forum is 25+ lol:feelsautistic:

I dunno man, I have a sibling 10 years older and they're way different in nearly every aspect. What age would you say is when you're no longer "young" as a man? Oldcel on this forum is 25+ lol:feelsautistic:
Just wait until you're 40. You'll realize you were closer in absolute age then your thought. Even with your parents, if your dad lives to 100 and you're 75, it's like "oh shit, we're both just old men, dad." It's fucked. It's like the older you get, the more time squeezes everyone into the same age, until you die, at which point every being that's ever existed is the same age.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
there are only two ages: those who can fuck jb and those who can't

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and glaruz
British master race moment

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Know a 17yo nigga that looks like that he's like 6'3 tho

These retards will continue losing their hair at lightspeed for as long as they don't take FIN or DUT.

I'm mid 20s and I only have like a 0.5 Norwood. Meanwhile there are niggas that are already pretty much completely bald at my age.

Brutal when you see this in older people early and you are forced to see it happen to you inevitably despite all your anti-aging efforts. You will see people telling you to enjoy your youth while you can, but by being conscious of it you cannot even enjoy the moment, because you constantly see the slow and brutal end to it.

Guys who are 22/23 balding and looking like they're 35. Like holy fuk. They were 15/16 when I was their age. Are we even the same generation?

It's even worse when there are 16 year olds who look like this.

View attachment 3061093
Thanks for making me feel better about myself at 18 holy fuck that guy looks 35

• JFL