It Really Is All About Genetics

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Disclaimer
In this post, I'm going to make a lot of statements that have been proven by science. However, it is up to you to find the sources that back up my claims, because I'm not going to provide any. But they exist, you can factcheck me on this.

Weightloss
The majority of people who lose vast amounts of weight, regain it within one year. High metabolism is definitely a thing, some people just burn a lot more fat than others.

Height
This one should be obvious. Nutrition can improve height genes, but this isn't something you will notice. You are already born with a determuned potential, but if you get sufficient nutrition that might help prevent stunting of growth that would've otherwise occurred.

In actuality, height can't be altered asides from LL (not even worth it) and a potential growth plate reopening surgery in the future. But not now, and probably not anywhere within 10 years from now.

Bone structure
While mewing and similar excercises can prevent recession from forming, your skullshape is also predetermined. Surgery can make your jaw more appealing, but in most cases these procedures will just make you look deformed/will barely help.

Eye area
Even if you do get contacts, there is one thing that is arguably more crucial to an attractive eye area than coloring and that is browridge. If your eyebrows are highset, it'll simply be less attractive for a guy than if they were lowset. And the worst thing is that there are no safe procedures that can fix this problem for you.

Wealth
Most people never break out of their caste, if you're born poor you're practically destined to live that way.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, greywind, Art of Pattinson and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: vernier and yyy
The majority of people who lose vast amounts of weight, regain it within one year. High metabolism is definitely a thing, some people just burn a lot more fat than others.
The difference metabolism actually makes on weight loss or gain is negligible

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Images 7

I listen to subliminals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, greywind, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Food (meat and animal fat) = successful hunter = healthy genetics = attractive

Poison (everything else) = unsuccessful hunter = unhealthy genetics = unattractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and The Homelander
Disclaimer
In this post, I'm going to make a lot of statements that have been proven by science. However, it is up to you to find the sources that back up my claims, because I'm not going to provide any. But they exist, you can factcheck me on this.

Weightloss

Height
This one should be obvious. Nutrition can improve height genes, but this isn't something you will notice. You are already born with a determuned potential, but if you get sufficient nutrition that might help prevent stunting of growth that would've otherwise occurred.

In actuality, height can't be altered asides from LL (not even worth it) and a potential growth plate reopening surgery in the future. But not now, and probably not anywhere within 10 years from now.

Bone structure
While mewing and similar excercises can prevent recession from forming, your skullshape is also predetermined. Surgery can make your jaw more appealing, but in most cases these procedures will just make you look deformed/will barely help.

Eye area
Even if you do get contacts, there is one thing that is arguably more crucial to an attractive eye area than coloring and that is browridge. If your eyebrows are highset, it'll simply be less attractive for a guy than if they were lowset. And the worst thing is that there are no safe procedures that can fix this problem for you.

Wealth
Most people never break out of their caste, if you're born poor you're practically destined to live that way.
There are cures for all of this

• JFL
Food (meat and animal fat) = healthy genetics = attractive

Poison (everything else) = unhealthy genetics = unattractive
In other words:
It’s not your genetics, it’s the carbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Never Get Up
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and The Homelander
Fit 6'2 lowset eyebrows on my bmw x6 😂😂😂💩💩💩 im still volcel tho

Food (meat and animal fat) = successful hunter = healthy genetics = attractive

Poison (everything else) = unsuccessful hunter = unhealthy genetics = unattractive
wait till this nigger finds out about farmers :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL