It really is over isn’t it? Hypergamy is Real, You will never have the perfect woman!

RICO

RICO

Equinox
“Successful women turned out to place an even greater value than less professionally successful women on mates who have professional degrees, high social status, and greater intelligence and who are tall, independent, and self-confident.”

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13318, Deleted member 13335 and 1 other person
You will never be with a cute, high IQ, successful boss lady with a high net-worth and prestige.:feelswhy:

All your girls will be mediocre and work low IQ jobs. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Be_ConfidentBro
:blackpill:Wealth is Pareto Distributed
:blackpill:Status is Pareto Distributed
:blackpill:Hypergamy Exists
:blackpill:Male Romantic Success is Pareto Distributed
These things are true in 100% of societies.
They never change.

There is no country on the planet where wealth or anything else is not pareto distributed. If such a country exists...I am unaware of it.

It’s over:feelswhy:

Last edited:
Bros I’m seething right now, give me hope, so I can cope.

hypergemy is pretty much non existent irl, couples are looksmatched irl

women only go on tinder coz they know irl they could never get chad to date them, they know the only chance there getting with chad is if he ons them like a piece of meat

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11425, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
I like how they sneaked in that 'tall' there even though it's irrelevant to the subject

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others

women only go on tinder coz they know irl they could never get chad to date them, they know the only chance there getting with chad is if he ons them like a piece of meat
Hypergamia for status, and high body count are real though.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
You will never be with a cute, high IQ, successful boss lady with a high net-worth and prestige.:feelswhy:

Idc nigga I just want a hot girl. Even if she is low iq monkey as long as she is hot that's all that matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and RICO
The value of a woman is in her beauty and fertility. She could have 200 iq and be a billionaire, would still be fogged by a Stacye, and after 30 would start hitting the wall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest, Rainman988 and 2 others

There's a lot of cheating going on with the average couple irl tho

• +1
Idc nigga I just want a hot girl. Even if she is low iq monkey as long as she is hot that's all that matters
Yeah but if you breed her your kids will be mediocre, potentially low or average IQ.:feelswah::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yeah but if you breed her your kids will be mediocre, potentially low or average IQ.:feelswah::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Low inibition Chad:chad:>>>>>>high iq incel:incel:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, eduardkoopman, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Intelligence comes mostly from the x Chromosome, female xx, Male xy, you get where this is going..
So 66% from mom 33% from dad?

Low inibition Chad:chad:>>>>>>high iq incel:incel:
Exactly. Iq is cope anyway. Being good looking and dumb >>>>>>>>> everything else

Low iq = don't over think. Also no high inhib, social anxiety, etc etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
“Successful women turned out to place an even greater value than less professionally successful women on mates who have professional degrees, high social status, and greater intelligence and who are tall, independent, and self-confident.”

Keeping women uneducated, poor, jobless, carreerless.

Was and is actually a pretty based concept.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2729, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
So 66% from mom 33% from dad?
I think of It is just that the mother has more impact on the intelligence of the child than the father. Not necessaryly 1/3 2/3

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Baldingman1998
Yes, it's over for more than a half of male population in countries with hypergamy

• So Sad

This is a very strange, effeminate post. You seem to care a lot about a woman's status and salary in much the same way as women think about men. A woman's value is derived from her genetics and her potential in a family role. Having a submissive femme-boy attitude will do nothing to attract women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 14781 and RICO
Exactly. Iq is cope anyway. Being good looking and dumb >>>>>>>>> everything else

Low iq = don't over think. Also no high inhib, social anxiety, etc etc etc
But if you want to truly ascend you need at least a 145 IQ, anything below that and you’re just a cog in the machine. Few people understand the importance of finding and breeding high IQ women. I learned all about the importance of high IQ women when I was researching eugenics.
Breeding high IQ women is difficult, compared to low IQ women, who pop out babies like they pass stool.

Last edited:
But if you want to truly ascend you need at least a 145 IQ, anything below that and you’re just a cog in the machine. Few people understand the importance of finding and breeding high IQ women. I learned all about the importance of high IQ women when I was researching eugenics.
Breeding high IQ women is difficult, compared to low IQ women, who pop out babies like they pass stool.

High iq is cope. Let incel scientist do the hard work while dumb chad and his dumb family get rich from looks halo and live life in easy mode

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and RICO
This is a very strange, effeminate post. You seem to care a lot about a woman's status and salary in much the same way as women think about men. A woman's value is derived from her genetics and her potential in a family role. Having a submissive femme-boy attitude will do nothing to attract women.
Lol not being submissive or femboy.:LOL:
I’m just saying that high status women have unbelievably high standards and most are single because of it.
Recently meet an old high school friend who goes to an ivy school, he informed me “they are the rarest and most unconquerable pussy you can find.”

So hard to find high Iq women. They may pretend to be smart by saying weird shit that even they don't understand and having high self-esteem. Any woman I've talked to is very difficult to build a conversation on the same level, because women can't really comprehend so many obvious things

• +1