It really makes u think that the biggest "slayers" on the forums only take pictures with ugly foids.

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
Yet all they're tinder matches are GL, they just seem to only fuck the ugly ones i wonder why that is.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, to be human, Deleted member 57464 and 22 others
@WishIwasChico

Larper.org
Faggot.org
Nigger.org
Sandnigger.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, to be human, Lynxress and 15 others
Good question

What’s the hottest slay someone has gotten then

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kamui
least jealous .org member

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and try2beme
least jealous .org member
jealous of what? i just fucked stacy btw here's proof
Hand

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ManletBlackcel, proxyy and 4 others
idk why did john mcaffe only fuck ugly and smelly sheboon and venezuelan whores?

Last edited:
we have like 2-3 slayers and nobody posts pics w girls take ur meds schizo nigger

BADBAA24 BE01 42B8 8A60 B8DE577A21FE

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, ManletBlackcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
none of them has ever posted timestamped proof of them having sex

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
What’s the hottest slay someone has gotten then
Most irl slayers are slaying mids like MTB tier at best with the occasional HTB thrown in there

To be able to consistently smash HTBs you need to either be a giga mogger or have MS

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, TUSSELEIF, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Most irl slayers are slaying mids like MTB tier at best with the occasional HTB thrown in there

To be able to consistently smash HTBs you need to either be a giga mogger or have MS
stacylite + is lesbian futa cock only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Kamui

Most htbs you’ll see are more ltr tier.

Yet all they're tinder matches are GL, they just seem to only fuck the ugly ones i wonder why that is.....
If you care about slay count, most of the women that are dtf are going to be ugly if you're HTN, or mid if you're chad/chadlite

Most htbs you’ll see are more ltr tier.
Are they? Or do they just have higher standards than other foids cuz they know their value?

A legit raw unfrauded HTB is most likely gonna be more selective with who they choose, whether those selections are based on looks, money, status etc etc

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Are they? Or do they just have higher standards than other foids cuz they know their value?
Pretty much this
A legit raw unfrauded HTB is most likely gonna be more selective with who they choose, whether those selections are based on looks, money, status etc etc
Yup. They are.

u would assume a htb would know her value but it's harder for women to gauge they're value then men, cause as long as ur obese you will get male attention

yea lmao every normie gets stacy tinder matches even ones that flirt but where are the slays😂nowhere to be found

Attachments

• SVID_20240224_015550_1.mp4
    2.7 MB
u would assume a htb would know her value but it's harder for women to gauge they're value then men, cause as long as ur obese you will get male attention
Yup. They are.
Yeah but there’s a difference

A foid with Becky SMV can have dudes hitting her up daily but most of the time they may just be mid dudes who are just tryna rizz her up, the occasional mogger will have an edge but the foid is still a MTB

Now an unfrauded HTB, ESPECIALLY one with a good body and large social media frauding can have all types of high LMS niggas in her DMs tryna fly her out to smash, I’m talking pro athletes, celebrities, IG Chads and Tyrone’s you name it etc

What is MS? MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS?

Yeah but there’s a difference

A foid with Becky SMV can have dudes hitting her up daily but most of the time they may just be mid dudes who are just tryna rizz her up, the occasional mogger will have an edge but the foid is still a MTB

Now an unfrauded HTB, ESPECIALLY one with a good body and large social media frauding can have all types of high LMS niggas in her DMs tryna fly her out to smash, I’m talking pro athletes, celebrities, IG Chads and Tyrone’s you name it etc
hahhaha that's a good one bro, unfrauded htb isn't as rare as you think blud

What is MS? MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS?
Money and status
hahhaha that's a good one bro, unfrauded htb isn't as rare as you think blud
Obviously it’s not super rare but you have to remember how many foids fraud on the internet and irl too, so it’s hard to gauge which is which

Money and status

Obviously it’s not super rare but you have to remember how many foids fraud on the internet and irl too, so it’s hard to gauge which is which
it doesn't matter nigga, men don't chase bitches off unfrauded hotness they're searching for the final product

it doesn't matter nigga, men don't chase bitches off unfrauded hotness they're searching for the final product
Very surface level way of thinking you got there

There are levels to mogging/fogging, it’s not a difficult concept to understand

Very surface level way of thinking you got there

There are levels to mogging/fogging, it’s not a difficult concept to understand
and it's all irelevent to this discussion

Yeah, I get tons of likes and matches from gl bitches but I can only seem to actually meet and keep with the mid to ugly women. Idk why that is. I’m probably slightly above average but not quite at the Chad level. The Stacies are most likely tall finance Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Yeah, I get tons of likes and matches from gl bitches but I can only seem to actually meet and keep with the mid to ugly women. Idk why that is. I’m probably slightly above average but not quite at the Chad level. The Stacies are most likely tall finance Chad only
Yeah, HTB+ bitches may give more push back to guys who are facially moggers unless they’re legit Chad tier since they know they could have pro athletes like mfs from the NBA and the NFL in their DMs or rich old kikes with yachts to trick on them

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
no girl ever took a pic with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back