It s the time for bonemashing to the kinko

K

Kinko

Zephir
I want to start to bonemashing the zygos from now,i ll hit with an Hammer for 5mins a day. In 1 month i ll tell u if It works or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 3962
5 minutes is not enough

i thought ur smarter than this tbh

even with all the dumb, fake-narcy act you put up on out of your insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
On top of bruising the skin, your zygos will probably gradually move inwards from all the outward pressure.

2:0 for chew gang.

If I smash my eyes will they become hooded and deep?

See something about the girl in your avi is off. I mean she's very attractive like an IRL 10/10, but she looks like she's about to devour someone's soul, or is putting up a facade of some kind. Like her smile looks 'fake' if you get what I mean, or maybe Im just overthinking it cuz im baked asf, who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
See something about the girl in your avi is off. I mean she's very attractive like an IRL 10/10, but she looks like she's about to devour someone's soul, or is putting up a facade of some kind. Like her smile looks 'fake' if you get what I mean, or maybe Im just overthinking it cuz im baked asf, who knows?
she can devour my soul bro

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
she can devour my soul bro
Oh now that im looking at it again lowkey she looks like she's dead on the inside and is trying to hide that fact or something

Bonesmash your spine to be taller

Where are the insecurities? I have all girl i want,u ever mad with the Kinko,why?