Not even because it's not fair, I just want to see the world ends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and n9wiff
humans will live for billions of years

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
humans will live for billions of years
Humans will evolve to a different species billions of years before that would ever happen, you fucking retard. I'm more evolved than you btw.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach and primqwe
yeah we are gonna miss out on some interesting shit but we will be too dead to care
Do you think people will read or comments/do social profiling about our content generations from now? Probably with AI because there's too many users to thoroughly research.

Do you think people will read or comments/do social profiling about our content generations from now? Probably with AI because there's too many users to thoroughly research.
hell yeah we got shit on youtube about audio recordings of slaves and people of that time, or old ass footage of english people waving at a camera. it may not be what is popping but for sure there will be stuff on it

Humans will evolve to a different species billions of years before that would ever happen, you fucking retard. I'm more evolved than you btw.
clearly not what you meant when you said 'not fair life would go on'.

Also 'human' would just become the family for each new species. Same reason Humans are still great apes.

Also no such thing as 'more evolved'

You seem like a very angry and bitter individual.

clearly not what you meant when you said 'not fair life would go on'.

Also 'human' would just become the family for each new species. Same reason Humans are still great apes.

Also no such thing as 'more evolved'

You seem like a very angry and bitter individual.
If humanity survived for long enough to evolve into a higher species then they would look at us like pea-brained monkeys, but chances are that they'll exterminate themselves through war, AI and pollution. You're not much useful in making a convincing argument for the existence of human flourishing yourself you know. We're like a cancer on this earth, don't you doubt it.

If humanity survived for long enough to evolve into a higher species then they would look at us like pea-brained monkeys, but chances are that they'll exterminate themselves through war, AI and pollution. You're not much useful in making a convincing argument for the existence of human flourishing yourself you know. We're like a cancer on this earth, don't you doubt it.
muh war. War drives humans forward. Nothing wrong with humans killing each other.

A species should act like a cancer. Spread, spread more and more until the universe is full of humans.

muh war. War drives humans forward. Nothing wrong with humans killing each other.

A species should act like a cancer. Spread, spread more and more until the universe is full of humans.
I hope your mother gets cancer and gets the same brain tumor you have. :hnghn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Imretarded?
cope more for eternal expansionists
You said you like death and cancer and now you're offended? Why I talk to you I don't know. At least we walked the slut Rea down... Now we're coming for the rest of you retards. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You said you like death and cancer and now you're offended? Why I talk to you I don't know. At least we walked the slut Rea down... Now we're coming for the rest of you retards. :feelshmm:
humans mog all
IMG 7709
we're gonna rape the alien

Users who are viewing this thread

Back