It seems most girls that like me on Snapchat aren’t on birth control

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I know birth control effects foids prefrences and I always thought I probably benefited cuz people on .org say that it’s pretty boys and less masculine men who women prefer on birth control and I allways kinda had like baby face and people say I look young for how old I am. Also in videos I feel like I look high trust so I always assumed girls on BC would be more attracted to me than ones not taking it. However my observations seem to prove otherwise like of girls on Snapchat let’s say the ones that initiated and said things like “your so handsome” right of the bat or seemed really attracted to me mostly weren’t on birth control when I asked. And other ones who id ask to rate and they would be like “5 not my type” or whatever allways were on BC am I just imagining this or it this true. Also one girl I know says she used to be like extremely obsessed with me but now she doesn’t really seem that way, she says she still has a little crush on me tho but idk. I’m gonna ask her at some point when she started taking BC cuz that might add to my theory. Like if she wasn’t taking it when she was obsessed with me but does now.

Does anyone else have info on how BC affects foids or have personal story like this

Iv noticed some people like one of my friends for example most girl at my hs this he is like avg looking if u ask they aren’t really attracted to him but some foids are very attracted to him like he has been approached by random foids and one time when I was with him at a pool a mtb foid was wet as fuck for him she had her friend ask me to tell him she thought he was cute cuz she was too scared but she was clearly like starstruck.

This friend is very masc and bonemogger looking but and not gymmaxed at all if that’s important 5’10 like me and very skinny but decent frame

Is there another explanation for this

i dont think theres a correlation

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
DNRD
But BC defenitly has something to do with altering the female brain.
Birth control bitches are scientfically proven to like gay faggot twink. But BC bitches are always low E and ugly asf so its okay despite half the population being on it lol

DNRD

This thread should be no longer than a Twitter Tweet

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I know birth control effects foids prefrences and I always thought I probably benefited cuz people on .org say that it’s pretty boys and less masculine men who women prefer on birth control and I allways kinda had like baby face and people say I look young for how old I am. Also in videos I feel like I look high trust so I always assumed girls on BC would be more attracted to me than ones not taking it. However my observations seem to prove otherwise like of girls on Snapchat let’s say the ones that initiated and said things like “your so handsome” right of the bat or seemed really attracted to me mostly weren’t on birth control when I asked. And other ones who id ask to rate and they would be like “5 not my type” or whatever allways were on BC am I just imagining this or it this true. Also one girl I know says she used to be like extremely obsessed with me but now she doesn’t really seem that way, she says she still has a little crush on me tho but idk. I’m gonna ask her at some point when she started taking BC cuz that might add to my theory. Like if she wasn’t taking it when she was obsessed with me but does now.

Does anyone else have info on how BC affects foids or have personal story like this

Iv noticed some people like one of my friends for example most girl at my hs this he is like avg looking if u ask they aren’t really attracted to him but some foids are very attracted to him like he has been approached by random foids and one time when I was with him at a pool a mtb foid was wet as fuck for him she had her friend ask me to tell him she thought he was cute cuz she was too scared but she was clearly like starstruck.

This friend is very masc and bonemogger looking but and not gymmaxed at all if that’s important 5’10 like me and very skinny but decent frame

Is there another explanation for this
Chad attracts all women being on pill or not

Women prefer feminine men while on bc

why is that so? can you explain futher, would really appreciate it
No idea bro , women are just fucking aliens at this point
No point in trying to figure them out , all its gonna do is give me a headache

• +1
Reactions: armemann