It should be enough for foids that i have a penis

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement
But they just have insane standards nowadays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ryuken
it’s never enough. Why fuck you when they can fuck Brad Pitt? That’s their mentality. They can get the best, biggest dick in the world.

It’s like going to a food court full of gourmet unique restaurants and you see a McDonald’s mixed in with them and they try to make you eat there but you’re like “well I got endless options to choose from, why would I choose you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, irkkedmulatto and standardcel
it’s never enough. Why fuck you when they can fuck Brad Pitt? That’s their mentality. They can get the best, biggest dick in the world.

It’s like going to a food court full of gourmet unique restaurants and you see a McDonald’s mixed in with them and they try to make you eat there but you’re like “well I got endless options to choose from, why would I choose you?
I have good personality tho

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
what's your standards for the foid

• +1
Reactions: deadstock

• +1
They can get dildo or male relative they don’t need you except for pregnancy where they rape you for money

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

man atp i just want to know who started this shit

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
How big is your dick in question?

IMG 2388

hypergamy is real asf

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Vermilioncore
it's over
nah srs i'm okay with a cute chubby ltb-mtb with nice hips and decent medium size tits and good looking pussy

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and ryuken

• JFL