it should be illegal to access this forum when you're <5'6

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
bc honestly it's over man

i'm 5' 10" and i thinnk its over for me height-wise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
you're ugly.

nah face-wise honestly i think my biggest failo are my eyes but even then they're not super terrible

genioplasty + rhinoplasty and i'm good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Vvvvxxxx
happen soon or just talk?
will do rhino in 2 years or so, genio will have to wait bc surgeons recommend that you wait until your face finishes growing or some shit like that

will do rhino in 2 years or so, genio will have to wait bc surgeons recommend that you wait until your face finishes growing or some shit like that

how old are you?

Not chad but slay
IMG 20200927 204039

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I'm considering LL at 5'9-5'10

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If you can’t slay at 5’11 then it is 100% your face that is holding you back.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Golang, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
I'm considering LL at 5'9-5'10
me too tbh but also a part of me wants to just say fuck it and use platform boots instead

they're well-hidden and you can get away with up to 3 inches, so 6' 1" ain't a bad height

but also they have 5.2 inch shoes which can make u taller but idk i feel like those are more obvious also more uncomfortable

If you can’t slay at 5’11 then it is 100% your face that is holding you back.
agree tbf, my nose is crooked and need chin augmentation
get compliments every now n then from foids tho so it's not all bad i guess

still subhuman tho, have to ascend asap

me too tbh but also a part of me wants to just say fuck it and use platform boots instead

they're well-hidden and you can get away with up to 3 inches, so 6' 1" ain't a bad height

but also they have 5.2 inch shoes which can make u taller but idk i feel like those are more obvious also more uncomfortable
tallcels can also wear this bs also ur woman will eventually notice you're frauder

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and turkproducer
tallcels can also wear this bs also ur woman will eventually notice you're frauder
LL seems kinda scary ngl man, it's the only surgery I'm extremely pussy about and I feel like there needs to be more talk about it

• +1
LL seems kinda scary ngl man, it's the only surgery I'm extremely pussy about and I feel like there needs to be more talk about it
jaw surgery is more scary to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
jaw surgery is more scary to me
agree thank god i dont have to deal with that shit

honestly if you looksmaxx really hard and get LL you could be 6ft so you could at least reap some benefits from modelling too so i guess that's a plus

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
same except i’m weak 5’9. it would do us both nicely, 3-4 inches in one go is very possible
wow you can do 4 inches in one go? fuck that's kinda something i wanna do ngl

i would end up being 6' 2" + if i wear 2 inch boots i can be 6' 4" and mog half of this gay earth

but jfc it probably costs like 200k to do 4inch LL

• +1
it is but if you’re below 6 foot you’re pretty far from the ideal height, i feel like 5’11/6’0 night height is minimum to not be faliod by height in most western countries. any more than 2 inches below this you need to compensate pretty hard with ur face

same except i’m weak 5’9. it would do us both nicely, 3-4 inches in one go is very possible
You better not be doing that on your tibias...

• +1
wow you can do 4 inches in one go? fuck that's kinda something i wanna do ngl

i would end up being 6' 2" + if i wear 2 inch boots i can be 6' 4" and mog half of this gay earth

but jfc it probably costs like 200k to do 4inch LL
i think augustin betz does it for 50 ish k and he is a pretty well regarded doctor i believe, but don’t take my word for it. it’s a serious surgery everyone needs to research for themselves depending on their budget etc

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 9699
Love bagelboss guy Italian Mafia boss

• JFL
Message to OP from @OhWellMaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6789, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
That’s cope if your handsome with robust frame skull and jaw you can overcome height pill