it so boring to be smarter than everyone

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
This is not me caving in to my narcissism and ego, i just miss that feeling of looking up to someone and having something to learn from them

I m always the one to control the conversation, regardless of the nature of the occasion. Gets old and makes me feel alone in the universe

P.s. i dont consider stemtards whocant even communicate on an advanced level remotely intelligent. Modern day version of 15thcentury monks who memorized the bible and just repeated it like broken records

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and efidescontinuado
so true (i have 105iq)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 33275
Being smart and wise makes you socially isolated, because it allows you to see the true, ugly nature of society and its evilness, hypocrisy, fake behaviours and fake personalities.

Once you become smart enough to see the truth, you will prefer not to be involved and participate in society.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Being smart and wise makes you socially isolated, because it allows you to see the true, ugly nature of society and its evilness, hypocrisy, fake behaviours and fake personalities.

Once you become smart enough to see the truth, you will prefer not to be involved and participate in society.

jfl at this midwit cope. einstein, feynman and von neumann, among others, were womanizers and NT mogging-machines.

you are describing 115 IQ truecels who got into engineering and started acting like unparalleled geniuses to compensate for lack of pussy.

it allows you to see the true, ugly nature of society and its evilness, hypocrisy, fake behaviours and fake personalities.

being a loser does that, don't flatter yourself

i think you just solved my constipation, btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, OGJBSLAYER, gay retard and 4 others

Just a lonely incel who is disappointed from the society and is mad at the world. I hate being alive. :feelswah: My existence is a fate worse than death. :feelswhy:

If i wasn't afraid of death and the state of non-existence, i would have pulled the trigger a long time ago. 😥 The fear of death is the only things preventing me from pulling the trigger. :feelswah: :feelswhy:

just from reading this i can tell rl IQmogs you to oblivion ngl

not to glaze btw

Just a lonely incel who is disappointed from the society and is mad at the world. I hate being alive. :feelswah: My existence is a fate worse than death. :feelswhy:

If i wasn't afraid of death and the state of non-existence, i would have pulled the trigger a long time ago. 😥 The fear of death is the only things preventing me from pulling the trigger. :feelswah: :feelswhy:

not to glaze btw
What is "mogs"?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 29167
jfl at this midwit cope. einstein, feynman and von neumann, among others, were womanizers and NT mogging-machines.

you are describing 115 IQ truecels who got into engineering and started acting like unparalleled geniuses to compensate for lack of pussy.

That's not a coping mechanism.

Yeah social rejects being high IQ is a giga cope. There was always one faggot at school who was super smart, popular and good at sports...

Anyway maybe I hold overly high standards for myself. Instead of looking at popular people I should be looking at the average joe who also mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Deleted member 33275 and dimorphism

not to glaze btw
r u black or wyt

you picked him apart.

@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Jews are status moggers. What about Tesla and Newton?

just named a few who dont fit the stereotype, obv there will be weirdos in this niche

but, speaking of rl super smart guys, 90% of them are just as elite at socializing and interpersonal skills.

it's guys who are not straight idiots, but not particularly bright either who try to sell themselves as smarter than they are.

and shitty copes this guy above wrote come out of their mouth whenever the topic of intelligence comes up.

hurr durr, my super high iq only made me depressed and isolated. I can only cage at that.

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
just named a few who dont fit the stereotype, obv there will be weirdos in this niche

but, speaking of rl super smart guys, 90% of them are just as elite at socializing and interpersonal skills.

it's guys who are not straight idiots, but not particularly bright either who try to sell themselves as smarter than they are.

and shitty copes this guy above wrote come out of their mouth whenever the topic of intelligence comes up.

hurr durr, my super high iq only made me depressed and isolated. I can only cage at that.
I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
This is not me caving in to my narcissism and ego, i just miss that feeling of looking up to someone and having something to learn from them

I m always the one to control the conversation, regardless of the nature of the occasion. Gets old and makes me feel alone in the universe

P.s. i dont consider stemtards whocant even communicate on an advanced level remotely intelligent. Modern day version of 15thcentury monks who memorized the bible and just repeated it like broken records
There is always something new to learn in this life, you have to be extremely narcissistic if you think you know everything.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

stop jerking off

There is always something new to learn in this life, you have to be extremely narcissistic if you think you know everything.

Obviously i m not claiming i know everything

Just that i m very, very superior compared to virtually everyone else

lol

i’ve been ahead of people in intelligence ever since i started school. it wasn’t until i was about 13 years old until i started using it to my advantage.

throughout age 13-15 i was an extremely egotistical person with a hyperfixation on being a prodigy, and using it as a leverage. always had an iq above 135 (different exams with different results, usually 135-141. linguistically, interpersonally, intrapersonally etc. ahead of nearly everyone) and it gets boring pretty fucking quick.

first, being surrounding by a bunch of teenagers who are historically known to be fucking idiots makes interacting with others your age extremely weird. you can’t relate to them as well as you’d wish to. yeah, they’re ignorant, and don’t focus on shit, but they’re fun sometimes(my opinion last year). isolation is perfectly fine with me, but it gets boring. not being able to have any intellectual conversation with brainless sophomores and juniors who only care about materialistic shit is underwhelming and somewhat depressing.

since this has been consistent, to even present time(16 years old, entering my senior year in september), i stopped caring honestly. the nostalgia of being oblivious to anything and always having idols to learn from; to improve my intellect in any field, and to have someone do the intellectual work for you instead of being the lead etc pops up in my mind and all i could really say to myself is
“oh well”
thinking about this is pretty fun, contrary to how i feel about everything else i talked abt because it’s an interactive topic for anyone who can relate. it’s comforting.

lol

i’ve been ahead of people in intelligence ever since i started school. it wasn’t until i was about 13 years old until i started using it to my advantage.

throughout age 13-15 i was an extremely egotistical person with a hyperfixation on being a prodigy, and using it as a leverage. always had an iq above 135 (different exams with different results, usually 135-141. linguistically, interpersonally, intrapersonally etc. ahead of nearly everyone) and it gets boring pretty fucking quick.

first, being surrounding by a bunch of teenagers who are historically known to be fucking idiots makes interacting with others your age extremely weird. you can’t relate to them as well as you’d wish to. yeah, they’re ignorant, and don’t focus on shit, but they’re fun sometimes(my opinion last year). isolation is perfectly fine with me, but it gets boring. not being able to have any intellectual conversation with brainless sophomores and juniors who only care about materialistic shit is underwhelming and somewhat depressing.

since this has been consistent, to even present time(16 years old, entering my senior year in september), i stopped caring honestly. the nostalgia of being oblivious to anything and always having idols to learn from; to improve my intellect in any field, and to have someone do the intellectual work for you instead of being the lead etc pops up in my mind and all i could really say to myself is
“oh well”
thinking about this is pretty fun, contrary to how i feel about everything else i talked abt because it’s an interactive topic for anyone who can relate. it’s comforting.

there are no downsides to being high iq

Sounds like you didnt accomplish shit

I won 15 or so regional/national competitions in math and chemistry before turning 13

Published highly rated papers in law school before even finishing year 2, had 10 job offers before finishing year 3

I get treated like a god and it magnifies my already enchanting looks drastically