It takes 3 moths for .org's user base to change significantly

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

one day. ✝️
I was looking back at threads from March and I saw so many banned, deleted, or inactive users who used to be well-known. I decided to also check January threads and the user base was even more different. .Org will consist of completely different niggers by September.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, twojei, Deleted member 42240 and 16 others
0ca096d1bf0c0ef1fe595a116f1960d3 1

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, try2beme, PsychoH and 1 other person
I'm timeless

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, TechnoBoss and i_love_roosters
Stfu :lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters
true. half the guys i remember from february are nowhere to be found. only I remain

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 75149, i_love_roosters, PsychoH and 1 other person
i’m not a fan of the current wave of users, hopefully next wave has better users Tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, n9wiff, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, n9wiff and GabachoCopium
Bitches come and go, but you know I stay.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, n9wiff, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
I was looking back at threads from March and I saw so many banned, deleted, or inactive users who used to be well-known. I decided to also check January threads and the user base was even more different. .Org will consist of completely different niggers by September.
sad tbh
scary to think one day we'll be the only here left and be called oldcels

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, n9wiff and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Deleted member 70955
i’m not a fan of the current wave of users, hopefully next wave has better users Tbh
They're a bit bland compared to the October - December and December - March schizos. I'm hoping for the same thing too

• +1
Reactions: descension and GabachoCopium
But I’m still here

• +1
The wave duration was much longer previously on this site
Actual users who found this place beforehand would relate to this small group of people who were going through the same thing from all over the world

When it blew up, it invited a larger crowd, that don't have the passion or brotherhood vibe that users here once shared

People leave much earlier, because they eventually realise that they don't share the same experiences as others on this site. They aren't socially ostracised whether it be due to their non NT behaviour or looks

• +1
The wave duration was much longer previously on this site
Actual users who found this place beforehand would relate to this small group of people who were going through the same thing from all over the world

When it blew up, it invited a larger crowd, that don't have the passion or brotherhood vibe that users here once shared

People leave much earlier, because they eventually realise that they don't share the same experiences as others on this site. They aren't socially ostracised whether it be due to their non NT behaviour or looks
There's still some of that left. I got that bond with some niggas. Most left, but we still keep up

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • +1
current 2024 userbase is the worst so far

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DelonLover1999, noobs and i_love_roosters
And then, there's me, still rotting after 2 years without improving at all.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: zerotohero
current 2024 userbase is the worst so far
All the OGs say that .org cycles. Some months are shit, others are wild

• +1
Reactions: fuse
mfs in this thread like ''i'm still here tho'' the oldest user in this thread is from 2022 as an isolated case between a small amount of 2023cels and a bunch of 2024cels

true but your title says 3 moths

Yeah
I remember people like Christano and InnerVoid, both deleted

• Love it
current wave of users is mid asf

only a few are entertaining

• +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel
  • +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel