It use to be over

psychomandible

psychomandible

Blanca solers sex slave
This morning I was contemplating taking my life I even grabbed a rope and started walking to a tree beacuse someone called me ltn just before I started tying the rope i got on .org for what was suppose to be one last time I started scrolling on offtopic (jfl if you use anything else but offtopic) and then I saw hope it was @iloveboobs ! More specifically his avi ...... ADONISSSSSS his beautiful smooth milk chocolate skin his deep brown eyes his thick eyebrows it was hamza ?!?! I then searched up who this fellow was and came upon his YouTube I was hooked immediately and realised I still have a purpose it was ACENDING TO ADONISSSSSSS SO I GRABBED THE ROPE THREW IT AWAY AND PUSHED OUT 100 PULLUPS RIGHT THERE AND WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS YOU MAY ASK IT IS TO INSPIRE YOU TO DITCH THE BLACKEDPILL AND JOIN THE ADONISSSSSPILL ITS NEVER TO LATE BRAH WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT BRUZ

you mirin brah ?

Attachments

• 4358568_4337104_4337040_fword_detected_zyzzzz.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs and Autismcel
Bump plus dnrd you're dnrd faggot

• Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs
i usee to like hamza

he started developing a huge ego tho i dont really like him anymore

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Alt Number 3

Attachments

• 1000003181.mp4
    3.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, Autismcel and dipenhydramine
Taking your life is retarded. I know someone who bragged about being ready to leave this Earth. Now, he's wrestling with Death as a hurricane's approaching him. Luckily, it'll stay at one but those fucking twisters are a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Taking your life is retarded. I know someone who bragged about being ready to leave this Earth. Now, he's wrestling with Death as a hurricane's approaching him. Luckily, it'll stay at one but those fucking twisters are a bitch.
Mirin brah ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and BigJimsWornOutTires
This morning I was contemplating taking my life I even grabbed a rope and started walking to a tree beacuse someone called me ltn just before I started tying the rope i got on .org for what was suppose to be one last time I started scrolling on offtopic (jfl if you use anything else but offtopic) and then I saw hope it was @iloveboobs ! More specifically his avi ...... ADONISSSSSS his beautiful smooth milk chocolate skin his deep brown eyes his thick eyebrows it was hamza ?!?! I then searched up who this fellow was and came upon his YouTube I was hooked immediately and realised I still have a purpose it was ACENDING TO ADONISSSSSSS SO I GRABBED THE ROPE THREW IT AWAY AND PUSHED OUT 100 PULLUPS RIGHT THERE AND WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS YOU MAY ASK IT IS TO INSPIRE YOU TO DITCH THE BLACKEDPILL AND JOIN THE ADONISSSSSPILL ITS NEVER TO LATE BRAH WE ARE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT BRUZ

you mirin brah ?
@Autismcel

• +1
Mirin brah ?
Toilet Err GIF

• JFL
welcome to the gang young jeffrey, your road to being adonis has begun